The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
I don't think she is only doing regulars, she has been replying to me everytime even though for a few months on and off i ask, i never manage to fix an appt and i nvr patronized her before. Last week tried her for the first time. Her reply usually come a while later its pretty normal but never silence bef.
Yes, I'm not her regular, but she still reply my msg.
Even offer me other timing as she wasn't free
Old 28-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
I am guessingsomethingmust have happened.
Hope I am wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackglass View Post
Yes, I'm not her regular, but she still reply my msg.
Even offer me other timing as she wasn't free
Old 28-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I am guessingsomethingmust have happened.
Hope I am wrong...
Hers was a curious case la. Ever since she came long time back I always try to book but no response. And I'm v sure my number is not blacklisted. So I gave up after some months of trying.
Old 28-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
The curious case of Benjamin buttons haha.

I was more lucky to get replies though I wasn't a regular. Have a feeling something went wrong this time round.

What a pity, just when I rekindled the feel haha. Any recommendations for someone similar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hers was a curious case la. Ever since she came long time back I always try to book but no response. And I'm v sure my number is not blacklisted. So I gave up after some months of trying.
Old 28-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Jenny
http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4773.html
Old 28-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got chance to try this angpai ML!!! Take up 5.45pm slot but due to heavy rain late ard 15min. http://sgbeautycastles.net/laura-mas...j-breast-fuck/
Name :Laura
Looks:7/10 ( tink 25-28yr old)
Figure:9/10( Abit BaBa type with D cup boobs)
Massage:7/10(use elbow n knee to roll all around you)
HDLY/Boob Massage:9/10(Omg slow ,gentle n let u boobs FJ n release)
Cosplay: 9/10( What you want how sexy gown she will wear)
autoroam:10/10(Almost wholebody 4G except FJ)
Service:9/10(Hardworking will not rush type,offer showering together too)
Damage:$100+Tips ( I Late left 45min bcos 7pm got another lucky bro awaiting)
RTM: Hell Yes ( So far my Best service ML) Recommend No Regret. Haha.

Last edited by peach boy; 28-02-2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forget text
Old 28-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was the one with Laura before the above bro. Location very easy to find , opted for 2 shots, first shot was done after JG, second shot tried to do it in BF but i drained liao so finish with her HJ again.

Looks: 7/10, abit of msia look and like what peach said, look abit in the 25-30 range.
Body: 8/10, she has abit more meat compared to the pics, but won't reject one. and more meat in boobs also good
Massage: 8/10, overall has good amount of strength. or maybe my body just feeling sore, so got more effect on me.
Service: 9/10, definitely one of the top MLs out there. was very lucky to get a slot at my timing despite not being a regular.

RTM: Definitely. Her service + GFE is top notch, if you are into milfs, you should try a session with her!
Old 28-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Thanks! Upz!
Thanks bro. I planning to RTM soon, that BJ is quite mind blowing.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi these 2 ladies seem to be wearing the same black dress:
https://www.perfectmassage.club/holly
http://www.liltigersden.com/rain/

but they seem to be different ladies? they are friends or staying together ?
Old 01-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bagelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 珊珊 from slg before?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Cara is back in SG but resuming only in a few days time.
anyone has cara contact? Her ad from ltd is gone
Old 01-03-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

superluigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised, my first FRs which I had tried 2 girls last week.

1. Feel (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Location: Very distreet and close to MRT. Instructions was very clear and no security guard which is a plus. Stay alone. (8/10)

Look: She is definitely pretty but personally can't reasonable with her blur pics (~70%?). My expectations is also too high due to many positive FRs. (7.5/10)

Body: She is slim with nice boob and ass, very enjoyable to play with them. (8/10)

Massage: I quite enjoyed it and she also used her elbow. I won't consider she is a pro. Tried my first JG and wasn't too painful, not bad. She massaged with clothes on. (7/10)

Sensual: I opt for 2 shots. She was fully nude all the time during sensual. She gave me light kisses on lips and little bit of frenching (maybe we had chemistry...I can't tell). It took a while for my second shot but she still tried very hard to made that happened. (8/10)

Overall: She can hold conversation quite easily and definitely hard working. She still had another booking after I finished at 2am! Tips for anyone who can sneak out very late like myself She would be still around for sometime apparently so will definitely RTM later but will explore others for now. (7.5/10)

2. Qing Qing (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/qing-qing-massage/

Location: As others mentioned, outskirts of area G. Instructions was very clear and no security guard. Shared with other ladies but has own attached bath room. (7/10)

Look: Can recognise her but I would say photoshopped quite abit. Her skin is not smooth but won't reject. Manage your expectations. (6.5/10)

Body: She is skinny!!! Definitely not for boob lovers!!! Having said that, I quite enjoyed hugging her for some reason maybe I am meaty which she likes. (7/10)

Massage: Massage is ok but nothing special. She massaged with clothes on. (6/10)

Sensual: I opt for 1 shot this time. She was fully nude all the time during sensual. Her sensual skills is superb especially the tickling on my ass and the ultimate cat bath. Damn nice! She was grinding on my thigh and can felt her bush!! 4G signal very strong and my hand was so busy somewhere and got quite wet (Hint: not boob). We both had a great time! (9/10)

Overall: She can hold conversation quite easily and we told a lot like a long lost friend. She is complete opposite to Feel who look after her health over money and ensure to have enough sleep every night. Hence slots are limited every day. Although she doesn't have the look but playability and sensual is high up there. (8/10)

Overall I would recommended both to everyone and depends on if you prefer look and better massage with JG (Feel) or playabilty and sensual (Qing Qing).

Thanks for reading my first FR! Cheers!
Old 01-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was lucky to get a slot with Carol/Yuki and she mentioned that she is temp RTC for a month..
Old 01-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
The curious case of Benjamin buttons haha.

I was more lucky to get replies though I wasn't a regular. Have a feeling something went wrong this time round.

What a pity, just when I rekindled the feel haha. Any recommendations for someone similar?
Ya, anyone know what happened to Mint? I made an appointment for today with her just 2 days ago. But cant get her today and totally no reply. I realized her ad link is also deactivated. Hope she's fine.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Edmcloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious bros. New here. Do u use ur personal mobile to contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1