The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Profetapk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Just reported an American caught with 13 yo girl in hotel room @ 4am. Both naked. Sounds like a set-up.
Can you post the article's link????

Thanks
Old 30-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
The bar was Red something sorry I cannot recall the full name. but the owner was a former bargirl herself and very friendly. the mamasan was also a nice lady and good friend of the owner.
Maybe you are talking about REDPOINT
Old 30-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
The bar was Red something sorry I cannot recall the full name. but the owner was a former bargirl herself and very friendly. the mamasan was also a nice lady and good friend of the owner.
Red Ruby...somewhere in the middle of the soi?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 30-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profetapk View Post
Maybe you are talking about REDPOINT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
sorry guys but i really cannot remember the name. yes it is in the middle of the soi.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profetapk View Post
Can you post the article's link????

Thanks
http://www.pattaya-funtown.com/news.html

here bro
Old 31-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got back for the trip was chilling out almost everyday for hours in O2 bar.
Changed my impression of Soi6 bar, not all Soi6 bars is only about selling pussy.

Racist issue on Soi6 is valid. A Singapore bro who is living in Patts confirms this. Like what was mentioned falang owned bars do prefer falang customers. Not only valid on Soi6. Of cos if you love ringing the bell and buying drinks, you are welcome anywhere.

If any newbie bro need a wingman on Soi6, can try looking at O2 bar. If you see a dark skin asian guy with specs in his 40s sitting outside around 2-5pm. Try introduce yourself, he'll likely be willing to help you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
I don't recall there's ever a Red Ruby on soi6. Only Ruby club 1 & 2.

For bar with "red" in name likely red point bar or red light bar.
Old 31-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Just got back for the trip was chilling out almost everyday for hours in O2 bar.
Changed my impression of Soi6 bar, not all Soi6 bars is only about selling pussy.

Racist issue on Soi6 is valid. A Singapore bro who is living in Patts confirms this. Like what was mentioned falang owned bars do prefer falang customers. Not only valid on Soi6. Of cos if you love ringing the bell and buying drinks, you are welcome anywhere.

If any newbie bro need a wingman on Soi6, can try looking at O2 bar. If you see a dark skin asian guy with specs in his 40s sitting outside around 2-5pm. Try introduce yourself, he'll likely be willing to help you out

I don't recall there's ever a Red Ruby on soi6. Only Ruby club 1 & 2.

For bar with "red" in name likely red point bar or red light bar.
Bros, its veri normal for the boss of the bar or even girls to choose their kind of customers nowadays! esp in soi 6 and drinking street, tts y i dun go there(its farangland). So u cannot say its racist, they wanna play this shite wif u, y u go accomodate this shite? This is why i dont go places like iron club or supergirls coz they favor rich japanese fellas lol...

Its inevitable tt pattaya is still and will always be a farangland cuz the angmos built this legacy for us to enjoy lol, but dont lose heart. These are more than 30,000k(stats 5 years back i think) working ladies in patts for you to choose(if you add freelance chicks in discos, got even more lolx), why gong gong( toopid toopid ) go for the first girl you met on tt night? Show tt ur the boss, u got choices mah lol, then pick the best chick lah lol(my style la hahahaha).

Play hard but dun use ur ROBERT brain to play. Play Smart too!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 31-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bros, its veri normal for the boss of the bar or even girls to choose their kind of customers nowadays! esp in soi 6 and drinking street, tts y i dun go there(its farangland). So u cannot say its racist, they wanna play this shite wif u, y u go accomodate this shite? This is why i dont go places like iron club or supergirls coz they favor rich japanese fellas lol...

Its inevitable tt pattaya is still and will always be a farangland cuz the angmos built this legacy for us to enjoy lol, but dont lose heart. These are more than 30,000k(stats 5 years back i think) working ladies in patts for you to choose(if you add freelance chicks in discos, got even more lolx), why gong gong( toopid toopid ) go for the first girl you met on tt night? Show tt ur the boss, u got choices mah lol, then pick the best chick lah lol(my style la hahahaha).

Play hard but dun use ur ROBERT brain to play. Play Smart too!
Soi6 & drinking street there are bars who really welcome with Asians (Meaning not only Jap/Kor). It's either you know or you don't know which bar. It's same as MIT, Soi6/7, anywhere.

IIRC, red point bar boss/mamasan quite hostile against falang, they had a thread on PA on it. But friendly towards Asians 555

It really depends you go there for what. To enjoy have a good time or just mainly for the gals. If for gals, just buy drinks, neg. rates, then bf and go. Don't think it matters which bar. If like me just want visit friends, have fun and chill, I will go the bars I'm most welcome.

Anyway, Singapore bros normally give gals good impression. Everytime they think I Jap, I sometime say I China or Malaysia, some gals will give the sian already look. But when i say Singapore, most will go "OHHhh~ Singapore!" and give a big smile 555

Newbie make newbie mistake is cool. No need to pretend pro or anything. After a few trips all will become season. Will look back and laugh at all the stupid mistake you made.

Some feel shy about about lasting 1-2mins with the lady, but so what. Like a bro said "We are all human, sometime u have more power, sometime you have less power. You more power that day you finish faster."

If end up be carrot head, be lor. Maybe being a carrot head or rather overpaying is a joy for you. It maybe a festish thing 555 But nobody really cares. Or maybe some guys just like take the 1st lady approach him, it could be his thing. Up to him. Not everyone the same. Why care so much? His money, his f*ck, his time. No right or wrong lah.

As long as those stories from guys u not interested, dun waste your time can liao 555

Just share one of the incidents I saw happening. A young jap guy came to a bar asking for bf back as the gal was not around when he came for her previous night. The gal wasn't in yet, so the owner took down the number of the guy and will ask the gal when she's in.

Turns out that young jap guy, wanted that gal but wasn't willing to pay BF. So he told the gal he'll come for her after her working hours. That gal is a porpular gal, also poor in English language. Think the guy passed her 1200B (Her normal rate for LT is 1500 at least) first she thought it was for BF and went get the slip, but after some conversation she finally understood what he want.

She didn't want to do that, so returned the money. The guy for dunno what reason claims he didn't get that money back. After some talking the Jap guy finally remembers...

So Jap guys also have cheap charlies.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Soi6 & drinking street there are bars who really welcome with Asians (Meaning not only Jap/Kor). It's either you know or you don't know which bar. It's same as MIT, Soi6/7, anywhere.

IIRC, red point bar boss/mamasan quite hostile against falang, they had a thread on PA on it. But friendly towards Asians 555

It really depends you go there for what. To enjoy have a good time or just mainly for the gals. If for gals, just buy drinks, neg. rates, then bf and go. Don't think it matters which bar. If like me just want visit friends, have fun and chill, I will go the bars I'm most welcome.

Anyway, Singapore bros normally give gals good impression. Everytime they think I Jap, I sometime say I China or Malaysia, some gals will give the sian already look. But when i say Singapore, most will go "OHHhh~ Singapore!" and give a big smile 555

Newbie make newbie mistake is cool. No need to pretend pro or anything. After a few trips all will become season. Will look back and laugh at all the stupid mistake you made.

Some feel shy about about lasting 1-2mins with the lady, but so what. Like a bro said "We are all human, sometime u have more power, sometime you have less power. You more power that day you finish faster."

If end up be carrot head, be lor. Maybe being a carrot head or rather overpaying is a joy for you. It maybe a festish thing 555 But nobody really cares. Or maybe some guys just like take the 1st lady approach him, it could be his thing. Up to him. Not everyone the same. Why care so much? His money, his f*ck, his time. No right or wrong lah.

As long as those stories from guys u not interested, dun waste your time can liao 555

Just share one of the incidents I saw happening. A young jap guy came to a bar asking for bf back as the gal was not around when he came for her previous night. The gal wasn't in yet, so the owner took down the number of the guy and will ask the gal when she's in.

Turns out that young jap guy, wanted that gal but wasn't willing to pay BF. So he told the gal he'll come for her after her working hours. That gal is a porpular gal, also poor in English language. Think the guy passed her 1200B (Her normal rate for LT is 1500 at least) first she thought it was for BF and went get the slip, but after some conversation she finally understood what he want.

She didn't want to do that, so returned the money. The guy for dunno what reason claims he didn't get that money back. After some talking the Jap guy finally remembers...

So Jap guys also have cheap charlies.
Good to learn another important lesson here lol...Anyway, we old birds more or less know the pattern lah but no harm learning more, time to let this new birds here to experience it for themselves lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 01-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thanks bro!

Well, what can i say...... The american man is in big troubles... no way he can get out now... Few years jail in Thailand will make him stop forever to go with underage girls.

He didn't know she was 13 years old!!!!! Of course we believe him

Happy mongering
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just reported an American caught with 13 yo girl in hotel room @ 4am. Both naked. Sounds like a set-up.
wtf...a 13 yr old?!? disgusting...no sympathies here. set-up or not, he should not have even touch or gotten near her with a ten foot pole.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Really need to check the IC to be sure of their age.

Last trip a PA member was telling me and another bro a VERY porpular gal on PA actually started work in the bar at age 13. She'd been around that bar for years. Only recently did she celebrate her 18th birthday.

She looks nothing like under 18 years ago. Like 20 when I first saw her in 2009, now still looks like 20. Lucky I never took her as she was always busy upstairs 555
Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
buckaroo28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very true indeed what samster Mackewell said.Going Pattaya in early Feb so read the last one third of this tread . Certain things he said was like pulling words out from my mouth. Milf is the way to go le. I remember the 1st time last march i went Patts, really blur cock never venture that much . Venture myself then bar hopping.Drop into a beer bar.This voluptuous MILF caught my eyes. Talk a while eye contact chemistry all gd.one LD enuff.told her after dinner will come back for her.and there she was waiting for me.Barfine 350. Did not even know what ST /LT.
After two shots plus a gd bbbj she ask whether need to stay and accompany me.I was having headache from too much drink so i sent her off. I ask her how much she say anything .So i gave her 500 Baht. Damm after reading the thread i underpaid liao.She ask me to find her next day .But in the end i didnt coz wen back bangkok.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo28 View Post
Very very true indeed what samster Mackewell said.Going Pattaya in early Feb so read the last one third of this tread . Certain things he said was like pulling words out from my mouth. Milf is the way to go le. I remember the 1st time last march i went Patts, really blur cock never venture that much . Venture myself then bar hopping.Drop into a beer bar.This voluptuous MILF caught my eyes. Talk a while eye contact chemistry all gd.one LD enuff.told her after dinner will come back for her.and there she was waiting for me.Barfine 350. Did not even know what ST /LT.
After two shots plus a gd bbbj she ask whether need to stay and accompany me.I was having headache from too much drink so i sent her off. I ask her how much she say anything .So i gave her 500 Baht. Damm after reading the thread i underpaid liao.She ask me to find her next day .But in the end i didnt coz wen back bangkok.
Bro buck, glad that we are in the same world when it comes to comm fl/wl scene! lol....

Aniway, its up to individual lah. You have bros who enjoy the companies of syt(they boosts the egos of we bros) even though they are there mostly for ST and they demand a higher price. Den you have bros who want service like me, not so particular about looks and even haf no probs to drop we egos to accomodate the girls. Of cos, price can go quite low and companionship is there.

Lastly, you have those bros wif mix mix pattern one, go for syt one day, then milf another dae, and even katoeys some odds days hahhahahaahah!....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Soi 6 racists? Maybe. Maybe not. Always make a point to visit whenever in Patts. Good welcome. Never turned away from bars I stepped into. No favorite bar coz girls come and go every month so just walk along and girls will be calling to you. Red Point? Red Dot? I only know "My Friend You" bar... 555+

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1