The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 31-07-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
i got a CN ML to share at tpy central, her name is d**d**

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

she told me she got new service, hot/cold bbbj and assrim.

if want contact, pm me.
Wow..Can pm me which shop?haha
Old 31-07-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Strawberrytea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
I think is the one I used to recommend. Formerly she from Upper Thomson. SHE VAN do hard massage n loosen your bone. Most of all should try the aeroplane HDLY. Very sensational n shock.
Uncle or any helpful bros here can share this contact? Ty!!
Old 31-07-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendations for good JG + release ?
Old 31-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of

Hello fellow cheongsters, does anyone know where did E*a from S** S*** went? Otherwise, does anyone has FRs of the current selections in the shop? Thanks in advance bros
Old 31-07-2023, 09:43 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Hello fellow cheongsters, does anyone know where did E*a from S** S*** went? Otherwise, does anyone has FRs of the current selections in the shop? Thanks in advance bros
She is in China now

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She is in China now
Thanks bro. Will try out the others!
Old 31-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

Blk 23X Lorong 8. Near to a corner shop.

I saw some ads for massage and the boss is very pretty. Any chiongster tried?

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Old 02-08-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4577 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome bro…
Kinda pm the good kangtao please

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
i got a CN ML to share at tpy central, her name is d**d**

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

she told me she got new service, hot/cold bbbj and assrim.

if want contact, pm me.

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 03-08-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120456 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydusty View Post
Which one is Viet? Her name?
N*N*. Yesterday saw YoYo, no make up. WTF, 0% alike and face really CMI. Even with make up is like 5% alike from her moments photos...Really need to learn how they Ps till like this..
Old 03-08-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
N*N*. Yesterday saw YoYo, no make up. WTF, 0% alike and face really CMI. Even with make up is like 5% alike from her moments photos...Really need to learn how they Ps till like this..
YoYo of Lorong 6 ?
Old 03-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday saw YoYo, no make up, WTF
Ladies no make up all oso WTF lah ..
Old 03-08-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure why comments are taken down tho.

Just saying not to raw too much for Amy..
please chiong safe..
Let me take ss of my inbox with those 10+ msg from people rawing her.

*will update once i edit into 1 photo.. too mafan
Old 04-08-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
not sure why comments are taken down tho.

Just saying not to raw too much for Amy..
please chiong safe..
Let me take ss of my inbox with those 10+ msg from people rawing her.

*will update once i edit into 1 photo.. too mafan
Do Amy raw???
Old 04-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120456 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
YoYo of Lorong 6 ?
Yes. Heavily Psed
Old 04-08-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes. Heavily Psed
Thanks for info. Then i can skip her already. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1