The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibooboo View Post
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah I know sometimes one just has a bad day at work so I actually don't hold it against her or anyone who likes her. It wasn't meant to be a "stay away from this one" post though in hindsight it could be construed as such.

It's actually good advice that I get to know the WL better before ordering off the menu. I think in future I'll take the set menu and if I like what I get go back and try asking the chef to whip up something special.
Really good suggestions from Bro B-H-R : try reliable, sweet, professionals like JJ & XM : they WILL cater to your individual needs I have to yet try out XF : sigh .... such a long list of MUST-BONKS .... and newbie's arriving daily
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have read the many FRs on MIKO and have no doubt that they are accurate and I probably just caught her at a bad time but I think it's also good to let others know that she might not be that consistent.

My mandarin is pretty shitty so poor communication might have made matters worse. This was pretty early in the day so it'd be interesting if anyone else here has had her since and could share their experience.

To add to this long post I kinda get the comments about the current PRCs lacking in comparison to the Msians of the past..
Well, I understand where you are coming from ... However, I may not be able to offer a good judgement on your unpleasant encounter without the benefit of listening to the other party as well.

In any case, from your post I can see there was some communication problem between Miko and yourself. To reiterate (I mentioned in the other thread), if we can be more understanding, patient (especially if you are a non-Chinese) and be more realistic in our expectation, we can enjoy our session better and thereby maximize our mileage$ in each and every of our bonk. We must understand that WL are also human being with sentiment, mood, composure, etc. like us. It ain't easy to maintain the same sentiment and mood to satisfy such a wide varieties of customers ...

My advice is, don't go in with a preconceive opinion and/or expectation of a WL after reading their FR in this forum. We must understand that all the FR here can never be 100% accurate ... The unwritten rule exists - Caveat Emptor! Hence, take it easy ...

To be fair to Miko as well as the other WLs of 54A, I can vouch that most if not all of the current batch of WLs from 54A have attained certain high standards one may not be able to find in another single house. In other words, it is hard to come by a house with such a high percentage of service-oriented WLs within the same house. Kudos to OKT Garrick!

Last but not least, I hope your very first unpleasant incident will not deter you to be more adventurous in your quest for your most desirable WL. If you tend to be too stereotypical in your selection and wanting only to try those WL strongly recommended by bros here, obviously you may lose up as you're as good as narrowing your choices ... afterall it is a mere $150 per pop. Variety is the essence of GL. Let me know your taste, I may be able to recommend you some WL ...

Better luck next time, dude!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-11-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, I understand where you are coming from ... However, I may not be able to offer a good judgement on your unpleasant encounter without the benefit of listening to the other party as well.

In any case, from your post I can see there was some communication problem between Miko and yourself. To reiterate (I mentioned in the other thread), if we can be more understanding, patient (especially if you are a non-Chinese) and be more realistic in our expectation, we can enjoy our session better and thereby maximize our mileage$ in each and every of our bonk. We must understand that WL are also human being with sentiment, mood, composure, etc. like us. It ain't easy to maintain the same sentiment and mood to satisfy such a wide varieties of customers ...

My advice is, don't go in with a preconceive opinion and/or expectation of a WL after reading their FR in this forum. We must understand that all the FR here can never be 100% accurate ... The unwritten rule exists - Caveat Emptor! Hence, take it easy ...

To be fair to Miko as well as the other WLs of 54A, I can vouch that most if not all of the current batch of WLs from 54A have attained certain high standards one may not be able to find in another single house. In other words, it is hard to come by a house with such a high percentage of service-oriented WLs within the same house. Kudos to OKT Garrick!

Last but not least, I hope your very first unpleasant incident will not deter you to be more adventurous in your quest for your most desirable WL. If you tend to be too stereotypical in your selection and wanting only to try those WL strongly recommended by bros here, obviously one may lose up as you're as good as narrowing your choice ... afterall it is a mere $150 per pop. Variety is the essence of GL. Let me know your taste, I may be able to recommend you some WL ...

Better luck next time, dude!

MaXx
Bruddah MaXx : that is VERY sound advice NEWBIES : a MUST read from the Master of GL : do give full respect to the hard working girls of HQ 1654A & Uncle Hua/Garrik for excellent business standards : I agree with M-P that HQ may have one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the whole of GL
Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Senior Bruddah MaXx : may I respectfully request you to set up your own DEDICATED FR Thread that covers ALL GL in a single thread : "The Gospel of Brother MaXx" : I, for one, will be delighted if I could peruse your fine & detailed FR's in one single thread

I promise you that if you do indeed compile all your gorgeously written FR's in a single thread I will print out & spiral-bind it !! You may even be able to get a printing deal in due course ( if you have any interest to pursue that course )

Do please at least consider this humble request High Priest of GL
Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My mandarin is pretty shitty so poor communication might have made matters worse. Got into the room and everything was sop, nothing special I should emphasise. I tried to ask if I could have the bbbj last and I think that might have been where things broke down. Don't think she understood me so decided to just ask again later.
Bro, I understand how you feel.

When I was cheonging in Seoul, it was difficult to get the WL to understand what I wanted and it was a challenge also to understand what she wanted me to do (I had only the faintest idea what the SOP is).

At first, it bothered me a bit, but I decided to go with the flow and let her guide me and keep a happy face on. The good vibes do rub off and as she relaxed, the experience was much better.

Certainly not a pro, like senior bro max, but hopefully that bit of advice helps as well.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore
Senior Bruddah MaXx : may I respectfully request you to set up your own DEDICATED FR Thread that covers ALL GL in a single thread : "The Gospel of Brother MaXx" : I, for one, will be delighted if I could peruse your fine & detailed FR's in one single thread

I promise you that if you do indeed compile all your gorgeously written FR's in a single thread I will print out & spiral-bind it !! You may even be able to get a printing deal in due course ( if you have any interest to pursue that course )

Do please at least consider this humble request High Priest of GL
That's a good idea. Alternatively, Maxxy can put a special string as his "MP Signature" in each of his FR, so that bros can use the search function of this forum to retrieve all of them. How about that?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 14
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna head down this afternoon after my appt
Can't decide who to take
Old 11-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro hori gd luck in ur bonking
Old 11-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I suggest 12 midnight!

See all girls one by one finish work!
If like, reserve her for the next day at your convenience time!
Rmb to come 10 min early prior booking time.
No show will end up blacklist!
The girls all sit in a small room on a U shaped sofa when i was there. Cant see anything except the 2 girls at the edge. wtf
Old 11-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
The girls all sit in a small room on a U shaped sofa when i was there. Cant see anything except the 2 girls at the edge. wtf
You do know you have legs so you can walk and go closer to see? Geesh common sense man.

Btw its L shapped not U shaped.

I M Possible
Old 11-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
deelite825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
or u can ask uncle hua to introduce!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
You do know you have legs so you can walk and go closer to see? Geesh common sense man.

Btw its L shapped not U shaped.
wahahaha Hey bro : IF you still want a close look, ask Uncle Hua or Garrik to line up the girls for you
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
That's a good idea. Alternatively, Maxxy can put a special string as his "MP Signature" in each of his FR, so that bros can use the search function of this forum to retrieve all of them. How about that?
May I suggest senior bro MP do a bit more than his juicy report!
How about give 'MP Signature' tag with overall score for mm to wear on her chest!
Easier for bros to tell which mm was MP's approved for good service!
Like McDonald, employee of the month also wear tag to be recognized!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
wahahaha Hey bro : IF you still want a close look, ask Uncle Hua or Garrik to line up the girls for you
Let's be a bit logical.

If you plan on bonking prettiest gal around go ask for a line up.

If you are unsure you wana bonk then walk near. Save everyone the trouble.

OKT dun like window shoppers who ask for a line up and dun pick any. Dun wori they dun bite unless u ask for raw like that idiot G was telling us about yest haha persistent uncle ask wl for raw, the wl just dressed up and walked out hahahaha idiot!

I M Possible
Old 11-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Let's be a bit logical.

If you plan on bonking prettiest gal around go ask for a line up.

If you are unsure you wana bonk then walk near. Save everyone the trouble.

OKT dun like window shoppers who ask for a line up and dun pick any. Dun wori they dun bite unless u ask for raw like that idiot G was telling us about yest haha persistent uncle ask wl for raw, the wl just dressed up and walked out hahahaha idiot!
hahaha Hi my young bro B-H-R : I am looking forward to going to HQ & beers with you soon : The only trouble is that whenever we go to HQ together, ALL the girls have eye's only for YOU : the k-c king of GL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1