The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 23-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro Robert

Hows her feet? Does she color her toe nails ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro SubmissiveLove, thanks for sharing with us this lobang! I have upped your points. I have met up with Princess Shan Shan and I am one happy customer

I will post my FR on her shortly. In the meantime, I hope you are ok with me sharing with the other Bros the lovely pair of black thigh high boots she wore for my session.

Old 23-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro copymark, I do not know if she speaks English as I conversed with her in Mandarin throughout. As for strict and domineering, I do not know either as I did not request that or body worship from her.

Bro totolim, I wish I can help you but I am not a foot guy so I did not notice her toes. I suppose you can contact her directly to find out.

Back to my FR, I happened to have a free slot yesterday afternoon and I contacted Princess Shan Shan rather last minute to check on her availability. Actually, I was deciding between trying Mistress Lisa (who is going back to China tomorrow) and Princess Shan Shan. The reason why I chose Princess Shan Shan was I had seen her black thigh high boots (thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove's pictures) and was deeply attracted to it.

During our phone conversation, I told her what I like (ball kicking and boot worship) and I asked her how many pair of boots she has. She replied that she only has one and was worried I might find it insufficient. I assured her that it is ok as I have seen her boots and I like them.

She asked me to call her once I have reached her place which is not difficult to find as she has given me detailed instructions. I liken this to some sort of treasure hunt, quite exciting really. My treasure hunt ended in her room where I will spend the next two hours in pain and pleasure.

As the Bros here might know, I do not like to give numbers to the dominatrix in terms of their beauty, body, etc. To me, my definition of beauty differs. Princess Shan Shan is attractive looking and her body shape is slim and shapely - the kind I like. Most importantly, she understood what I want and gives it to me as best as she can.

I explained to her that I have a boot fetish and that is why I am so particular about her wearing her thigh high boots for our session. She took out a whip but I told her I do not need her to whip me. She has a big bag of SM goodies but I did not ask to see since she was wearing her thigh high boots which are rather new. I asked if she ever wore her boots outside and she said that the weather in Sillypore is unsuitable. She added that if she was in China, she will wear boots.

I further explained that I do not need her to play the Mistress/Slave role with me. I do not get turned on saying "Thank You Mistress" or hearing her call me "Slave". However, I told her that I want real kicks to my balls and she is willing to kick me hard.

She told me a real story that involved her fighting with her boyfriend. She kicked his balls once and he dropped like a rock. I enjoy hearing real stories where ladies kick a man in his balls and I am glad that she shared it with me.

I asked her to role play with me trying to attack her and she defending herself from me. Guess what she did? She grabbed my hair and pulled me downwards to make me stagger. As I opened my legs to regain my balance and with my hands trying to free my hair from her hands, she kicked my balls with her thigh high boots. This move is really good, I must say. For I cannot protect my balls at all...
Old 23-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

I posed her a question "What if I am bald", how do you grab my hair then? She told me to attack her again. I attacked her and she grabbed my ears instead. Again, she pulled my head downwards to make me stagger and kicked my balls as I was trying to free her hands that were grabbing my ears. I am so impressed with this self-defence technique of hers.

As much as I like to attack her, I decided not to as I do not want to lose too much hair or get my ears too red at the end of my session. As I was recovering from her kicks, I asked her what kind of footwear she prefers if she was to kick a man in his balls. She told me she prefer sports shoes and gamely took off her thigh high boots and wore her white sports shoes.

Comparing to her wearing her thigh high boots, the sports shoes made her even more nimble. Her kicks were hard and accurate and I dropped like a rock. As she has another pair of sports shoes (more like casual shoes), I requested she tried that pair as well. The second pair of grey sports shoes is "softer" than her white sports shoes but the effect on my swollen balls is still the same, I dropped like a rock.

I told her I am impressed with her kicks but I prefer her to wear her thigh high boots. She changed from her grey sports shoes into her thigh high boots with no complaints. She told me her thigh high boots make her feel more sexy and I totally agree.

It turns out that her thigh high boots inflicted the most pain to my balls as the front portion is harder than her white sports shoes. I spent most of the time grovelling on the floor after receiving her powerful kicks. During my recovery, she allowed me to worship her boots.

As I was role-playing as a bad guy, she used her heels to squash my balls. I was supposed to plead mercy or else she will squash my balls flat. Tried as I did, my balls are too weak to take too much squashing (must be her powerful kicks) and I pleaded for mercy rather quickly.

She told me that she usually does not wear socks with her boots but at my request, she agreed to wear her white sports shoes socks - that is why I do not know how her toes look like as I did not really see them. I do like sock worship as well and she took off her boots so I can enjoy her socks.

I ended my session slightly earlier than the two hours as my balls can only take so much pain. She gave me a boot job and was surprised I could cum after she has inflicted so much damage to my swollen balls. She told me I will be "blue-black" for the next few days and was worried for me. I assured her I am fine and thanked her for kicking me so hard and so many times.

I took a long leisurely shower and relished the pain throbbing in my balls. When I came out, she told me she has a pair of red thigh high boots in China and she can ask her friend to bring it to Sillypore next time. I told her that there is no need for her to do that as her black thigh high boots are fine. My only complaint is her black thigh high boots are too new. I do not like new boots.

Before I left, she asked me if I wanted her panties. I politely declined as I am not into panties. I guess for Bros into panties, this will make a lovely present. Now you Bros will know why I say $238 for two hours with Princess Shan Shan, inclusive of her room that is more discreet than Budget Hotels and her gift of her panties is a real steal.

Again, I want to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing with us this lobang! I will certainly RTBD by Princess Shan Shan

p/s: Bros, I do apologize if you guys find my FRs (both past and present) kind of boring. I know not all Bros here like what I like and thus my FRs cannot be used as the definitive guide to finding a good dominatrix.

Last edited by robertchua; 23-03-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
Had a session with Keiko yesterday. It was the best session I ever had with a dominatrix be it local or overseas.

She was totally in control from start to finish (well that's expected of her anyway). Her tease, orgasm control, sensual touch (footjob btw) and her love for dominating is simply top notch.

The fact that she is half Japanese probably made the session somewhat a novelty too because you don't get a Japanese lady to dominate you that very often. Yes she is not a fake and I've seen her ID and her real name (which I won't reveal).

Please do yourself a favour for all BDSM lovers and give her a try. You won't regret it.
Bro kurosaki ichigo, I am glad you enjoyed yourself with Mistress Keiko. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in arranging my session with her thus far. I have seen her black boots and I do like them. I hope I can session with her soon.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro. currently mistress keiko is wearing the shiny black pedicure as per my request. I am looking forward our session next week.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
What did you request her, bro? Did you request her that she has not convenient with?

so far she reply me every day and every question. we chatted abt 5-7 sms daily.
nothing inconvenient leh.. she says she is open to anything.. even if she doesnt wants also at least reply?..
Old 23-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I love black too ! Looks evil n delicios

Quote:
bro. currently mistress keiko is wearing the shiny black pedicure as per my request. I am looking forward our session next week.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
and then she asked me to open my mouth while she peed into my mouth...i had to swallow at least 5 mouthfuls.
bro. I just notice that mistress Kathy pee in your mouth and you drink it up. I asked her just now and she said yes you really drank it all.

how does it taste bro. any pee smell? I really salute you for your total submission bro. I would nvr do that in my whole life.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro copymark, I do not know if she speaks English as I conversed with her in Mandarin throughout. As for strict and domineering, I do not know either as I did not request that or body worship from her.

Bro totolim, I wish I can help you but I am not a foot guy so I did not notice her toes. I suppose you can contact her directly to find out.

Back to my FR, I happened to have a free slot yesterday afternoon and I contacted Princess Shan Shan rather last minute to check on her availability. Actually, I was deciding between trying Mistress Lisa (who is going back to China tomorrow) and Princess Shan Shan. The reason why I chose Princess Shan Shan was I had seen her black thigh high boots (thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove's pictures) and was deeply attracted to it.

During our phone conversation, I told her what I like (ball kicking and boot worship) and I asked her how many pair of boots she has. She replied that she only has one and was worried I might find it insufficient. I assured her that it is ok as I have seen her boots and I like them.

She asked me to call her once I have reached her place which is not difficult to find as she has given me detailed instructions. I liken this to some sort of treasure hunt, quite exciting really. My treasure hunt ended in her room where I will spend the next two hours in pain and pleasure.

As the Bros here might know, I do not like to give numbers to the dominatrix in terms of their beauty, body, etc. To me, my definition of beauty differs. Princess Shan Shan is attractive looking and her body shape is slim and shapely - the kind I like. Most importantly, she understood what I want and gives it to me as best as she can.

I explained to her that I have a boot fetish and that is why I am so particular about her wearing her thigh high boots for our session. She took out a whip but I told her I do not need her to whip me. She has a big bag of SM goodies but I did not ask to see since she was wearing her thigh high boots which are rather new. I asked if she ever wore her boots outside and she said that the weather in Sillypore is unsuitable. She added that if she was in China, she will wear boots.

I further explained that I do not need her to play the Mistress/Slave role with me. I do not get turned on saying "Thank You Mistress" or hearing her call me "Slave". However, I told her that I want real kicks to my balls and she is willing to kick me hard.

She told me a real story that involved her fighting with her boyfriend. She kicked his balls once and he dropped like a rock. I enjoy hearing real stories where ladies kick a man in his balls and I am glad that she shared it with me.

I asked her to role play with me trying to attack her and she defending herself from me. Guess what she did? She grabbed my hair and pulled me downwards to make me stagger. As I opened my legs to regain my balance and with my hands trying to free my hair from her hands, she kicked my balls with her thigh high boots. This move is really good, I must say. For I cannot protect my balls at all...
Nice FR, Bro SubmissiveLove sent me her list of services, but have not included her contact, I will definitely be trying her, since she is so affordable, and has such an extensive list of services, and on top of that she has her own room to session with. That is a major plus. From your FR, it seems she offers pretty good service, so I will be looking forward to being dommed by her ... as soon as I get her contact -.-
Old 23-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Wow! Bro Robert, u are really a heroic and brave slave! But I worry for our safety too. What if one day some mistress miskick toohard and it burst ???

Quote:
I posed her a question "What if I am bald", how do you grab my hair then? She told me to attack her again. I attacked her and she grabbed my ears instead. Again, she pulled my head downwards to make me stagger and kicked my balls as I was trying to free her hands that were grabbing my ears. I am so impressed with this self-defence technique of hers.

As much as I like to attack her, I decided not to as I do not want to lose too much hair or get my ears too red at the end of my session. As I was recovering from her kicks, I asked her what kind of footwear she prefers if she was to kick a man in his balls. She told me she prefer sports shoes and gamely took off her thigh high boots and wore her white sports shoes.

Comparing to her wearing her thigh high boots, the sports shoes made her even more nimble. Her kicks were hard and accurate and I dropped like a rock. As she has another pair of sports shoes (more like casual shoes), I requested she tried that pair as well. The second pair of grey sports shoes is "softer" than her white sports shoes but the effect on my swollen balls is still the same, I dropped like a rock.

I told her I am impressed with her kicks but I prefer her to wear her thigh high boots. She changed from her grey sports shoes into her thigh high boots with no complaints. She told me her thigh high boots make her feel more sexy and I totally agree.

It turns out that her thigh high boots inflicted the most pain to my balls as the front portion is harder than her white sports shoes. I spent most of the time grovelling on the floor after receiving her powerful kicks. During my recovery, she allowed me to worship her boots.

As I was role-playing as a bad guy, she used her heels to squash my balls. I was supposed to plead mercy or else she will squash my balls flat. Tried as I did, my balls are too weak to take too much squashing (must be her powerful kicks) and I pleaded for mercy rather quickly.

She told me that she usually does not wear socks with her boots but at my request, she agreed to wear her white sports shoes socks - that is why I do not know how her toes look like as I did not really see them. I do like sock worship as well and she took off her boots so I can enjoy her socks.

I ended my session slightly earlier than the two hours as my balls can only take so much pain. She gave me a boot job and was surprised I could cum after she has inflicted so much damage to my swollen balls. She told me I will be "blue-black" for the next few days and was worried for me. I assured her I am fine and thanked her for kicking me so hard and so many times.

I took a long leisurely shower and relished the pain throbbing in my balls. When I came out, she told me she has a pair of red thigh high boots in China and she can ask her friend to bring it to Sillypore next time. I told her that there is no need for her to do that as her black thigh high boots are fine. My only complaint is her black thigh high boots are too new. I do not like new boots.

Before I left, she asked me if I wanted her panties. I politely declined as I am not into panties. I guess for Bros into panties, this will make a lovely present. Now you Bros will know why I say $238 for two hours with Princess Shan Shan, inclusive of her room that is more discreet than Budget Hotels and her gift of her panties is a real steal.

Again, I want to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing with us this lobang! I will certainly RTBD by Princess Shan Shan

p/s: Bros, I do apologize if you guys find my FRs (both past and present) kind of boring. I know not all Bros here like what I like and thus my FRs cannot be used as the definitive guide to finding a good dominatrix.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Bro totolim, please do not call me "heroic" and/or "brave". It just so happens I like hardcore ball kicking (with the lady wearing thigh high/knee high leather boots). Perhaps I should say I am addicted to hardcore ball kicking. I must say it is never 100% safe but I guess that is why it is so thrilling, right?
Old 23-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Nice FR, Bro SubmissiveLove sent me her list of services, but have not included her contact, I will definitely be trying her, since she is so affordable, and has such an extensive list of services, and on top of that she has her own room to session with. That is a major plus. From your FR, it seems she offers pretty good service, so I will be looking forward to being dommed by her ... as soon as I get her contact -.-
Bro tamago09, I have permission from Princess Shan Shan to release her handphone but I will only share with Bros whom I have personally verified to be genuine BDSM punters. I will PM you her handphone now and I hope you will have as much fun as I did
Old 23-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro dell_lee_2003, you lucky guy! I hope you have fun with Mistress Keiko. I must say not all Mistresses accommodate to our requests but Mistress Keiko is one of the few who does. Extra marks for her!
Old 23-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro tamago09, I have permission from Princess Shan Shan to release her handphone but I will only share with Bros whom I have personally verified to be genuine BDSM punters. I will PM you her handphone now and I hope you will have as much fun as I did

Bro Robert.. Kindly pm me as well.. hehe thanks..
Old 23-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nice bro!..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1