The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
wah bro so bad meh?
So yr GF ok or not?
I jz sms my Anqi but still no reply yet.
Very worried now.
Mine is OK, managed to return (or escaped) back to her quarters on time

It is great to note that Anqi is also safe
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
maxtreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish everyone is safe lor
Old 03-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahhhh...Just got her reply...
She's safe.....
Went doen to ACE for Ye Hua services
Met your An Qi in ACE building, salam her and she knwe that you would be cuming on 15 of June

BTW, An Qi sounded a bit disappointed that you would be coming to KL later.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-06-2012, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
allblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyallblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello to all the dai gor on this page. I just moved to KL from KK about a 3 months ago. Finally tonight after clubbing, didi itchy so decided to go cheong at the famous peng hwa.

Was abit hard to find but with details from reading the forum after a few months, not that hard la. Arrived about 4 am, not expecting much since my friend told me, "You siao ah so late go cheong. Find DBKL meh?"

Arrived, saw only about 15 PRCs walking around. Decided to have some wan tan mee since it looked good. Tasted great(in case you were wondering). Halfway eating, a PRC chick came over, asked whether wanted to go play. I say, eat finish first then I find you.

Finish eating, went up with her, found the place a little dodgy. But small head was controlling that time. Her place was dirty, but her room was damn clean(extra points).

First thing, lie on bed, talking, fk not allowed. Pay first. Then she started stripping me and her at the same time. Definitely got skill. I sucked her tits while she was stripping, the sound she make damn real.

After that, she start with bj, no bbbj cos I requested not to. She did the skill, putting the condom on with the mouth. Not bad. BJ skills damn good, very nice and good suction. tongue action also great.

After that cowboy, missionary, lotus, and doggy. All sop. Moaning was damn good. Not fake like alot i tried before. When I finally shoot, whole body tired. Lie down for awhile then shower(shower also wanna raba2, damn song)

I have her phone number so if anyone wants it, pm please.

Name: Ke Xin
Origin: Sichuan
Looks: 7(skinny, no ass)
Boobs: 36D(damn big for skinny girl)
GFE: 8(very friendly and mischievious, can play, she pretend angry when i AR)
BJ: Yes
FK: No
FJ: 9(moans real, pussy tight)
Damage: 100
WIR: Yes, definitely.

Hope this field report is good enough. Cheers!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblack View Post

Good FR. Upped u liao.
Of course good food normally come from dirty outlets

Your FR mad my didi more itchy liao...but I still have Ye Hua with me...like bro Futaba...got An Qi no eat other dishes one.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Mine is OK, managed to return (or escaped) back to her quarters on time

It is great to note that Anqi is also safe
What I heard from Ye Hua, apparently 20 mei mei plus 3 customers were caught. At least 5 Vietcongs were also caught.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What I heard from Ye Hua, apparently 20 mei mei plus 3 customers were caught. At least 5 Vietcongs were also caught.
so windy ah? what happen recently? election coming? why not they go catch thief and robbery?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

allblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyallblack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good FR. Upped u liao.
Of course good food normally come from dirty outlets

Your FR mad my didi more itchy liao...but I still have Ye Hua with me...like bro Futaba...got An Qi no eat other dishes one.
HAHAHA, thank you! But the quality here not bad for the price you pay. Quite impressed. Will probably try skyriver next. That area looks quite atas.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
so windy ah? what happen recently? election coming? why not they go catch thief and robbery?
What I heard this time raids conducted by Immigration hyenas
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

thanks for posting the FR
can kindly pm this prc contact no?

many thanks.

cheers bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblack View Post
Hello to all the dai gor on this page. I just moved to KL from KK about a 3 months ago. Finally tonight after clubbing, didi itchy so decided to go cheong at the famous peng hwa.

Was abit hard to find but with details from reading the forum after a few months, not that hard la. Arrived about 4 am, not expecting much since my friend told me, "You siao ah so late go cheong. Find DBKL meh?"

Arrived, saw only about 15 PRCs walking around. Decided to have some wan tan mee since it looked good. Tasted great(in case you were wondering). Halfway eating, a PRC chick came over, asked whether wanted to go play. I say, eat finish first then I find you.

Finish eating, went up with her, found the place a little dodgy. But small head was controlling that time. Her place was dirty, but her room was damn clean(extra points).

First thing, lie on bed, talking, fk not allowed. Pay first. Then she started stripping me and her at the same time. Definitely got skill. I sucked her tits while she was stripping, the sound she make damn real.

After that, she start with bj, no bbbj cos I requested not to. She did the skill, putting the condom on with the mouth. Not bad. BJ skills damn good, very nice and good suction. tongue action also great.

After that cowboy, missionary, lotus, and doggy. All sop. Moaning was damn good. Not fake like alot i tried before. When I finally shoot, whole body tired. Lie down for awhile then shower(shower also wanna raba2, damn song)

I have her phone number so if anyone wants it, pm please.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went doen to ACE for Ye Hua services
Met your An Qi in ACE building, salam her and she knwe that you would be cuming on 15 of June

BTW, An Qi sounded a bit disappointed that you would be coming to KL later.
I really envy u can go visit ur GF anytime so frequent....
I called her last night & she told me she met u.
Yah bro she quite dissapointed when I told her I'll need to postponed the date.
Well what to do...no choice coz boss don't approve my leave.
Actually she got a lot of things to tell me & she was a bit reluctant to follow her friend to Thailand on the 6th coz she has to spend a few hundred RM for the flight to Phuket & comes back in order for them to extend their stay.However she is still not sure if the immigration will extend or just remain her staying period in Malaysia.

Quote:
Good FR. Upped u liao.

Bro....I no eat other dish coz this dish still taste better & I feel satisfy after eating leh......
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really envy u can go visit ur GF anytime so frequent....
I called her last night & she told me she met u.
Yah bro she quite dissapointed when I told her I'll need to postponed the date.
Well what to do...no choice coz boss don't approve my leave.
Actually she got a lot of things to tell me & she was a bit reluctant to follow her friend to Thailand on the 6th coz she has to spend a few hundred RM for the flight to Phuket & comes back in order for them to extend their stay.However she is still not sure if the immigration will extend or just remain her staying period in Malaysia.

Bro....I no eat other dish coz this dish still taste better & I feel satisfy after eating leh......
You also got advantage to be so near to Danok

Just take her to Danok and enjoy in Danok and return to Malaysia for the extension done at Bukit Kayu Hitam loh.

Yeah, yours is the famous and delicious Cantonese dish and mine is Hubei dish..big difference woh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Last edited by pomrakthai; 04-06-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
bro,

many thanks.

cheers bro.
Replied in PM ady. Please post FR when done. Thx.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
bro,

many thanks.

cheers bro.
old lanjiao like you also ask people to pm you ctc in the open ah? no wonder all newbie follow loh
Old 04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually she got a lot of things to tell me & she was a bit reluctant to follow her friend to Thailand on the 6th coz she has to spend a few hundred RM for the flight to Phuket & comes back in order for them to extend their stay.However she is still not sure if the immigration will extend or just remain her staying period in Malaysia
heard that she'll needs to show a return ticket to China when coming back to Malaysia from Thailand or-else airstewardess won't let her board plane...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1