The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I sincerely hope this report is totally wrong in times to cum, if not kanasai HCM will be soooooo crowded with prices going up liao.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
oredi bery crowded and now the gahmen trying to build infrastructure to cope with the growing numbers...the problem all the provinces are dead....have a big city like Can Tho Ben Ninh Kieu, An Giang Long Xuyen and Chau Doc but no work...so all cum out to work and play in hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam raises minimum wage for public employees

By VnExpress June 30, 2017 | 04:54 pm GMT+7

Teachers are among those who see their basic monthly salary raised from July 1, 2017. Photo by VnExpress/Manh Tung

Public sector workers have been complaining for years about low salaries.

Vietnamese civil servants and public employees will be given a pay rise of 7.3 percent this Saturday, according to a new government report.

The minimum monthly salary has increased just twice since 2008, with a jump of VND540,000 ($24) to VND1.21 million ($53) per month.

In Vietnam, the minimum monthly pay for civil servants and public employees is calculated by qualifications and experience.

Public sector workers have been complaining for years about low wages. In May last year, the sector's basic wage was increased by 5 percent, the first time in three years.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Saigon restaurant manager arrested for charging Australian tourist $30,000 for dinner

By Quoc Thang June 30, 2017 | 10:18 am GMT+7

He has been accused of asking his staff to swipe the tourist’s credit cards several times.

Police in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday arrested the manager of a restaurant for deliberately overcharging an Australian tourist, forcing him to pay US$30,360 for a dinner.

Tran Tuan Minh, 22, who ran the NightFall restaurant in the downtown District 1, is being investigated for "using computer networks, telecommunications networks, Internet or digital devices to appropriate property." The restaurant, owned by Minh's sister, closed in October.

His arrest came months after the case first made headlines in local media.

John David Caracciolo, 45, reportedly had dinner with friends at the restaurant in August last year. When he paid the bill with a credit card, he was told there was a technical glitch and he had to use a second card.

After coming home several days later, he found out he was charged a total of $30,360 for the dinner.

He asked a friend in Vietnam to file a complaint.

Investigators found the dinner cost only VND20 million or less than $1,000. They said Minh instructed a staff member to swipe the cards multiple times. He then allegedly withdrew all the extra money from the bank later.

Minh returned the money in December and the tourist dropped the complaint.

But police decided to pursue the case, saying “the act was serious and has adversely affected the country’s image.”

Australians are among the biggest groups of tourists to Vietnam. Arrivals from Australia during the past six months increased 10 percent from a year ago, to more than 180,000. They are believed to be among the biggest spenders in Vietnam as well.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

This one sure kana kangaroo court
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
This one sure kana kangaroo court
Bro not worried the restaurant fried seabass...

Old 01-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s immigration sponsorship application goes online

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/01/2017 14:58 GMT + 7

Businesses and organizations in Vietnam can now apply to sponsor their foreign partners or employees to enter the Southeast Asian country online, the Vietnamese immigration department has announced.

The new immigration sponsorship application section has been added to the National Web Portal on Immigration (https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn) and became available today, July 1, according to the Vietnam Immigration Department.

The feature, https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/en...lanh-nhap-canh, will facilitate the paperwork for organizations, businesses and agencies in Vietnam when they want to sponsor for foreigners to come to the country to work with them.

The sponsorship application can now be filed electronically via the portal. The applicants will also be notified of the result online.

This will save them from physically visiting an immigration office and manually complete the needed paperwork.

The southern chapter of the Vietnam Immigration Department said it has held a training workshop to familiarize 57 local businesses with the new service.

The immigration portal also has an English version at https://www.immigration.gov.vn.

The portal also provides other services including e-visa issuance and temporary residence declaration for foreigners, as well as passports issuance for Vietnamese nationals, with all services available in both Vietnamese and English.

Under a two-year pilot program effective from February 1, visitors from 40 countries are able to apply and receive Vietnamese visas via the portal, with applications processed by the immigration authority within three working days. After that time, approved applicants can access and print their e-visa using an ID provided by the website during the submission process.

In the meantime, landlords and house owners in Vietnam who host foreign citizens can go to the portal to proceed with temporary residency declaration procedures, without the hassle of going through the red tape at local police stations.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro not worried the restaurant fried seabass...
That sounds pretty familiar, are you threatening me
Old 01-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
That sounds pretty familiar, are you threatening me
Just a joke lah...threaten you for what...

Old 01-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Can Tho, any recommendations as my first trip here in Vietnam, thanks in advance.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexincity View Post
Going to Can Tho, any recommendations as my first trip here in Vietnam, thanks in advance.
why go can tho on your first trip...

Old 02-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Can credit cards be use in Vietnam or still have to use cash over there?

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
Can credit cards be use in Vietnam or still have to use cash over there?
yes but good luck if you are scammed...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=34875

street vendors cannot pay using cc...many shops still dun use cc...

Old 03-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kns simi eh sai lah...

Sounds like you asking me to jiak sai???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SGM jiu si SGM...always clever...

Simi sai M also no use once encountered the Mighty Transcended One

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-07-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
u din noticed when you cum out the air stewardess standing in front of the door blocking...one lady wanted to wait was told to go to the back toilet...

Sounds like I am doing doggie on the air stewardess at the doorway

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1