The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Old 11-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brissyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Here is my report of my time in Patong, sorry I have to split up the post due to be moderated:

My friend and I arrived from Singapore in September after spending some time there. After enjoying our time in Singapore, it was a surprise that he didn't like Patong at all, to him he said it was too seedy and dirty.

We stayed at Yorkshire Inn in the Arncliff suite, I don't really recommend this hotel, for the price you don't get breakfast, and the bathroom is very average, with hot water being supplied by one of those separate water heating devices. The cost was 3500 baht per night plus VAT and a service charge. Next time I will have to give C&N a try instead.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Part 2

First night I went out to hollywood club for the first time by myself to pick up a freelancer. After grabbing a drink I went to check out the talent, which wasn't that great. A reasonably looking girl stood next to me, so I started talking to her and then asked her if she wanted to come back to my hotel room, which she proceed to reject me by telling me maybe later. That really knocked my confidence but where one door shuts another one opens.

I had been checking out this girl earlier as she was skinny with fake boobs, but I didn't know how to approach her as she was with friends and sitting at a table. This night must have been my lucky night as her friend pulled her over to introduce her to me.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Part 3

Found out that her name is Too or Tu and after asking if she was willing to come back to my hotel she said yes and we agreed on a price and headed back. Found out that she recently had her boob job and they were really firm which wasn't really to my liking.

She had a very tight pussy and gave great service, doing what I asked her to do, unfortunately I had abit of performance issues and couldn't cum and the more I concentrated the worse it got, but she did what I asked of her, even when I woke her up in the morning for more sex.

Second night I fell asleep so nothing much happened.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Last Part

On the last night I was there I went back to hollywood and the girl from the first night recognised me and introduced me to her other friends. Unfortunately I found none of them attractive so I took back Too/Tu back to my hotel. This time it was much better, I was able to cum several times and she was just as willing as she was the first night.

I was able to take some pics, with her permission, what is the best way to upload them?
Old 13-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerzbeer View Post
Hi bro, Katherine is in Phuket town. You staying in Patong or Phuket town?
catherine in patong. cant miss it, huge building on rat uthit road. not as good as before. i believe it's the only naru naru joint left in phuket!
was going up last week. heard lots of rain and the work for the underpass at central mall started, so expect lots of jam coming into town from patong and going there from town. it kinda put me off for a while. if you're driving it's a hassle, waiting for dry season to ride bike. phuketian so rich now parking in town is a hassle, go to central mall on a weekend queue for parking.
parking in patong controlled by tuk tuk drivers, so have to park in jungceylon and walk. sometimes just drive into Baanthai hotel an say check in, gaurd let you in!
enjoy yourself there
Old 15-10-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
durden007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Here is my report of my trip to phucket.

Day 1- I've arrived to the scene from London at 18.00 and headed to my favorite crib.

I stay at Lamai guesthouse which is next to Simon Cabaret. the Place is a little far from Bangla but that's ok for me as i like quiet places.

the double room was priced 600 per night with PC internet TV and A/C. good deal i think.
I rent a motobike during my trips so i am free to go anywhere. very useful. they rent the bikes 150 BHT but as i am a returning customer, now th price is 100 BHT per day for me. value deal.

Expect 100BHT per day in gas as i like to enjoy the field and go to beaches.

took the 150 BHT mini bus to get to the hotel.

After dropping my stuff i took a rest and headed to bangla road to see if the place has changed. must recognize that the road was quite busy for low season.

Decided to check the bars in the differents soi and discos to check if the freebies/ working girls population had changed. Since my last trip in May 2011, i can say that overall 20% of the girls qre still the same. impressive !

I went to suzy wong and diablo as i am a customer who likes these go gos. few of them are still from last year and i would say that the quality has not improved, i miss the meat of last year

After that, i went to Hollywood and New tiger. good old stuff at Hollywood and was impressed by new Tiger disco, so many chicks to fuck.

As i had just arrived from London, i was too tired and decided to start bringing meat home from the next day !
Old 18-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Fire broke out at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30192574.html
Old 19-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Pussyraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

My friend and I would be partying at Phuket from 1-4 Nov. Any bros there during this period keen to join us?
Old 19-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Pussyraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share. Was searching for a hotel for a coming trip. Came across this really chic hotel in patong with at a good price. However, wasnt sure if it was guest friendly so I emailed them. Just gotten back to me today but I have already booked my hotel! Anyway this chic hotel named Aspery is guest friendly! It got a roof top pool. Can check it out with agoda
Old 19-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

So when will u be there??? can post ur FR, when done... Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyraider View Post
Just to share. Was searching for a hotel for a coming trip. Came across this really chic hotel in patong with at a good price. However, wasnt sure if it was guest friendly so I emailed them. Just gotten back to me today but I have already booked my hotel! Anyway this chic hotel named Aspery is guest friendly! It got a roof top pool. Can check it out with agoda

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyraider View Post
Aspery is not guest friendly.

U can try Orange Hotel or Patong Bay Residences... Both just 30m away from Aspery.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 20-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visitig 2nd week Nov.
Anyone bros tripping same time..wanna join.
Is it advisable to go there and book budget hotels?
Or is it good to book from here? is tgere any price diff?

thx
Old 21-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Aspery is not guest friendly.

U can try Orange Hotel or Patong Bay Residences... Both just 30m away from Aspery.
Patong Bay Residence guest friendly meh?
Old 21-10-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 18
sharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi guys, any idea what time does the mini bus operates from? cos i will be in the airport around 9pm plus. don't know if they still working not.

thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1