The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 09-07-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4898 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiejun View Post
Thanks for the advice bro, I accidentally replied to the wrong person! So srry
Noted as my good bro beginat63 reply on my behalf.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
TopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of lightTopSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
i got a CN ML to share at tpy central, her name is d**d**

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

she told me she got new service, hot/cold bbbj and assrim.

if want contact, pm me.
Bro, can share ctc pls? TIA
Old 10-07-2023, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Went down for a walk in the area and managed to CSI out this ml and shop.

Pros:
Very new tender ml so her attitude is very good. Boobs and figure also one of the best with a cute looking face. Accommodating and can zhut until shiok. Very good value for her pricing, hopefully she dont turn money face. Hopefully fellow bros dont tip too much and spoil her

Cons:
Location very far from mrt so not accessible if not driving.
Her massage is ok ok only la, got skill but is more like soothing type so dont expect much.
Like another bro mentioned, shop condition quite pathetic. 2 separate rooms with curtain door so quite noisy. Toilet condition is dirty, no shampoo so i am not sure how they clean up after we zhut. No bedsheet also and bed smells quite bad. Not a place to visit if hygiene is your top priority
Quote:
those that visited d**d**, can share your FR if it was good experience for you?
Upz You 2 Bro’s 😉

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-07-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Thanks bro sammboyboy for the contact , fix up appt yest with d**d**.
Location wise not discreet but place quite discreet.
Went up and saw a Milf looking lady , proceed with massage $40 before 5pm but not using machine , she pressed quite well with ample strength .
After which try out her JG and she knows her stuffs for sure .
Proceed with additional services BBBJ and she was slutty and love cocks .
Wanted pound her but no caps so jus BBBJ in the end.
Those wants full service got to bring own rubber lo.
RTF: yes good service and attitude and she was wet down there .
Old 10-07-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Thanks bro sammboyboy for the contact , fix up appt yest with d**d**.
Location wise not discreet but place quite discreet.
Went up and saw a Milf looking lady , proceed with massage $40 before 5pm but not using machine , she pressed quite well with ample strength .
After which try out her JG and she knows her stuffs for sure .
Proceed with additional services BBBJ and she was slutty and love cocks .
Wanted pound her but no caps so jus BBBJ in the end.
Those wants full service got to bring own rubber lo.
RTF: yes good service and attitude and she was wet down there .
nice bro, thanks for the fr. yea she's quite wet down there

i just replied to those who pm me. want ctc, pm me.
but i will not be replying to those low post/reputation/power/new user

Last edited by sammboyboy; 10-07-2023 at 05:41 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros who visited 125 and listen to my advise. Thanks.
Believed it's cleared now, so for this, please chiong safe (I learned my painful green pus lesson)

Thanks, i believed now left Amy and Ruby nia
As you guys know, 1 money face, 1 not so good looking and cheaper service

I did both of them, and i feel that they are alright. The not so nice looking de has a better overall service, but up to you guys
Old 10-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
To all the bros who visited 125 and listen to my advise. Thanks.
Believed it's cleared now, so for this, please chiong safe (I learned my painful green pus lesson)

Thanks, i believed now left Amy and Ruby nia
As you guys know, 1 money face, 1 not so good looking and cheaper service

I did both of them, and i feel that they are alright. The not so nice looking de has a better overall service, but up to you guys
You saying Amy is money face? Why? Can enlighten us? Tks.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
I think Amy used to charge me v high for FJ, like way above Ruby..
Just saying la, guys here pamper her too much, either way, i am not visiting them soon. So maybe price drop to normal i also not sure.

Anyway, i share becos of Kimi, but all is good now like i said, feel free to go at ur own risk. Cheers, i am out of this TPY, or maybe i will visit another stall at TPY
Old 11-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Blastyouup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
I think Amy used to charge me v high for FJ, like way above Ruby..
Just saying la, guys here pamper her too much, either way, i am not visiting them soon. So maybe price drop to normal i also not sure.

Anyway, i share becos of Kimi, but all is good now like i said, feel free to go at ur own risk. Cheers, i am out of this TPY, or maybe i will visit another stall at TPY
Yes indeed Amy always do the best she can gfe very high
Old 11-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Blastyouup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
Amy is not money face lah .... Don't make ML name smelly lah .. lol
Old 11-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

Hi brother. thank you for sharing. up u.

No offense to anyone. this is just my own opinion and views.

made an appt with her. When I saw her.

The ML looks like the late HK actress Lydia Sum, in terms of size and body shape. When i saw her, totally no mood for anything.

She looks like one of those overweight middle age women.

Massage wish she has strength.

Good attitude fr her. Friendly and chatty.

I went for the JG. Not bad lah.

When she ask me if I wan to shot at the end of the JG, i told her no need.

Quote:
i got a CN ML to share at tpy central, her name is d**d**

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

she told me she got new service, hot/cold bbbj and assrim.

if want contact, pm me.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2772 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
They are ALL +100. I repeat - all four of them are +100
They will try their luck and ask for more, won't they? If at the moment you need to go, you pay what you can negotiate. If you can wait, just wait. There are many others around. Do you think the ml will turn down +100 when they are having a slow day?

1. ML:" Handsome - it is +150"
Customer : "Wah so expensive!!"
ML : "Okay, for you 130"
Customer : Happy happy goes, feeling that he got a good deal.

2. Customer : "No lah, 130 is still expensive. Others 100"
ML : "Different price different service. Come and try, you won't regret"

3. One week later,
ML : "Handsome, 120 ok?"
Customer : "Thanks. Will think about it"

4. Another week passes
ML : "Today is slow. 100 for you. Special price"

When you try to negotiate when the ml was having many customers, you will never get a good price. Why should they reduce when they are doing back to back sessions? And once you paid a price for a session, you are unlikely to get any reduction for your future sessions. Some mls would record the rates you paid on your contact. Just by your time and hope to catch them on their slow days and you would have got a good deal.

One more thing - don't pay 60 for 1 hour if you don't intend to have massage. Take the 45 mins session for 50
Good advices from senior brother! Cheers.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
Hi brother. thank you for sharing. up u.

No offense to anyone. this is just my own opinion and views.

made an appt with her. When I saw her.

The ML looks like the late HK actress Lydia Sum, in terms of size and body shape. When i saw her, totally no mood for anything.

She looks like one of those overweight middle age women.

Massage wish she has strength.

Good attitude fr her. Friendly and chatty.

I went for the JG. Not bad lah.

When she ask me if I wan to shot at the end of the JG, i told her no need.
it's okay, one man poison is another man's meat. everyone has different taste/standard after all.
to me she's not overweight, just a bit of tummy milf. never thought of lydia sum at all haha
thanks for the fr

Last edited by sammboyboy; 11-07-2023 at 10:36 PM. Reason: edit text
Old 12-07-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastyouup View Post
Amy is not money face lah .... Don't make ML name smelly lah .. lol
Another bro said Amy is money face. I never said Amy is. I just asking the bro what make him think so? I had visited Amy many times and her services are one of the best and high GFE. With all the good services,the price I paid is reasonable to me compared to other chain.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
r46709394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro for great fr
Environment is indeed a hold back so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Went down for a walk in the area and managed to CSI out this ml and shop.

Pros:
Very new tender ml so her attitude is very good. Boobs and figure also one of the best with a cute looking face. Accommodating and can zhut until shiok. Very good value for her pricing, hopefully she dont turn money face. Hopefully fellow bros dont tip too much and spoil her

Cons:
Location very far from mrt so not accessible if not driving.
Her massage is ok ok only la, got skill but is more like soothing type so dont expect much.
Like another bro mentioned, shop condition quite pathetic. 2 separate rooms with curtain door so quite noisy. Toilet condition is dirty, no shampoo so i am not sure how they clean up after we zhut. No bedsheet also and bed smells quite bad. Not a place to visit if hygiene is your top priority
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1