The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 8
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Any bro living alone, take part time maids. After clean the room, do sex. Rather than go fish them, let them come to your room.
my regular house cleaning part time maid, we do that. at times she ask for extra $ or buy for drinks she happy liao
Old 05-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
my regular house cleaning part time maid, we do that. at times she ask for extra $ or buy for drinks she happy liao
U lucky man. I was thinking instead of hunting them, y not use part time job, let them come to your house automatically. Like that they can earn extra income, we can have different maids to screw every week. Good idea, but only those living alone can do that.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U lucky man. I was thinking instead of hunting them, y not use part time job, let them come to your house automatically. Like that they can earn extra income, we can have different maids to screw every week. Good idea, but only those living alone can do that.
I would not do that for the reason below
- maid might twist words and say you rape her.
- don’t want to shit where I sleep
Old 05-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Age 35 above single can buy own flat loh
Old 05-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
I would not do that for the reason below
- maid might twist words and say you rape her.
- don’t want to shit where I sleep
i think just keep all those message or conversation before sex should be able to protect the rape staff

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
i think just keep all those message or conversation before sex should be able to protect the rape staff
Ya then accidentally let wife sees them.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Better if u single. Those have wife wait for wife go Holiday. When maids look for part time job n they also love to drink. Sweet talk abit n show u interested in her, treat them respect n good n then give them beer to drink while she do your room, they horny then maybe got chance up. Good idea right can select those good looking ones instead go online hunt n end up the look cmi.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Better if u single. Those have wife wait for wife go Holiday. When maids look for part time job n they also love to drink. Sweet talk abit n show u interested in her, treat them respect n good n then give them beer to drink while she do your room, they horny then maybe got chance up. Good idea right can select those good looking ones instead go online hunt n end up the look cmi.
Where u find maid look for part time job? I do know one maid who was one of my relative's ex maid which we kept in contact. Often ask her to come over to help clean house. But don't dare to try anything as she knows my wife. lol She looks decent though with huge tits.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Staying Clementi bro?
Fantastic! Can guess from crotch shot!
Old 05-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Post deleted

Last edited by roflolmao; 05-11-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post

Exchanging contact for this Myanmar helper. Do PM me, preferably also from Myanmar. Thanks
Maybe it’s was only me.
Most Myanmar ladies and not hygienic, 2 that I tried in Yangoon had fishy pussy
Ended up paying them and ask them to go home..
Old 05-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post

Exchanging contact for this Myanmar helper. Do PM me, preferably also from Myanmar. Thanks
she agree to meet others? otherwise exchange also useless and they will not reply de

Old 05-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
wife will protect you hehe, and fix you also

Old 05-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
Maybe it’s was only me.
Most Myanmar ladies and not hygienic, 2 that I tried in Yangoon had fishy pussy
Ended up paying them and ask them to go home..
Skali that's their tactic to earn easy money
Old 05-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
she agree to meet others? otherwise exchange also useless and they will not reply de
I never ask. Actually got the contact number already the rest is up to you liao. Got skills no skills, through texting and fix appt depends on you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1