The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

This is her real photo, with her permission. Taken by yours truly in my junior suite in Four Points. She lied on top of the kichenette table top. Nancy used to work in KTV, but because she's tired of late nights and alcohol, she has decided to join the outcall service instead. Nancy is a good erotic dancer, in fact she did a 10 minutes lap dance on me while I sat on the couch.

Name: Nancy
Height: 1.66m
Look: 7.5/10 (dress sexy, and with heavy make up and fake eye lashes)
Boobs: B- only
Body: 8/10 nice figure, nice legs
Frenching: Allow. like long lost lover.. I am not sure whether she did this with the rest of the bros... But to me YES la...
BBBJ : 8/10 (suck my balls too)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 very chatty, and stayed in my hotel for more than an hour. Can bring to clubbing type, but haven't tried yet.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silentsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

wanted to add pics to my earlier post.
anyone can help?

thks
Old 10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=QQBoy;5387093]Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

This is her real photo, with her permission. Taken by yours truly in my junior suite in Four Points. She lied on top of the kichenette table top. Nancy used to work in KTV, but because she's tired of late nights and alcohol, she has decided to join the outcall service instead. Nancy is a good erotic dancer, in fact she did a 10 minutes lap dance on me while I sat on the couch.

Bro if you are QQ, then i am her sister liao ....haha

get on with fun....nanacy looks good and sounds good...

I will be in BJ friday night and leaving next wed....maybe we can catch up one of the days for kopi singapore style food court basement of grand hyatt
Old 10-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post

I will be in BJ friday night and leaving next wed....maybe we can catch up one of the days for kopi singapore style food court basement of grand hyatt
Haha!

Then I am her elder sister liao! Hehe!

Bro QQBoy, just tell the truth and ignore the comments from others. Although I no longer use the service of Lily, my past experience with her is full of pluses and less minuses. She is not perfect, like everyone of us, but she is reliable.

I shall be in China soon. Shall try to connect you up.

Cheer!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Trellis.... Alamak, I am leaving on Friday 16:00 flight and you arrive on that flight... haiz.

I called Lily for Amy and Wendy 2 nights ago.. they arrived to my apartment 10 minutes before I did !!!! talk about services... They had to called me to check whether they are at the right place coz no one open the door..

My colleague chose Amy for a bonk while Wendy cooked instant noodle for me.. I just sat at my dinner table eating and chatting with Wendy. She seems to be a nice gal. Anyway, both of them are like gal next door... Will RTF for sure... I will take all of them for fancy dinner next time, pay their service, and get my driver to sent them home.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Trellis.... Alamak, I am leaving on Friday 16:00 flight and you arrive on that flight... haiz.

I called Lily for Amy and Wendy 2 nights ago.. they arrived to my apartment 10 minutes before I did !!!! talk about services... They had to called me to check whether they are at the right place coz no one open the door..

My colleague chose Amy for a bonk while Wendy cooked instant noodle for me.. I just sat at my dinner table eating and chatting with Wendy. She seems to be a nice gal. Anyway, both of them are like gal next door... Will RTF for sure... I will take all of them for fancy dinner next time, pay their service, and get my driver to sent them home.
Haha!!

So, you did call her after asking for her number! hahaha! Glad that you enjoy.

When will you be in China again, am I included in your fancy dinner?

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Haha!!

So, you did call her after asking for her number! hahaha! Glad that you enjoy.

When will you be in China again, am I included in your fancy dinner?
Will be in China on the week of Nov 22nd... if you are in Beijing, I for sure will include you in my fancy dinner...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 22
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

Name: Nancy
Height: 1.66m
Look: 7.5/10 (dress sexy, and with heavy make up and fake eye lashes)
Boobs: B- only
Body: 8/10 nice figure, nice legs
Frenching: Allow. like long lost lover.. I am not sure whether she did this with the rest of the bros... But to me YES la...
BBBJ : 8/10 (suck my balls too)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 very chatty, and stayed in my hotel for more than an hour. Can bring to clubbing type, but haven't tried yet.
Aiyah bro.. dun hiew those sorelosers.

If u are Lily, can I be your QC Manager?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 22
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Will be in China on the week of Nov 22nd... if you are in Beijing, I for sure will include you in my fancy dinner...
Wah.. fancy dinner

I must follow up closely with your other Beijing dates, I want to join!!!

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, any season players in Beijing can tell me the most reliable number to call for PRC WL as I will be travelling to Beijing very soon.

THanks a heap , bros!

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bros, any season players in Beijing can tell me the most reliable number to call for PRC WL as I will be travelling to Beijing very soon.

THanks a heap , bros!

Cheers,
MaXx
Well publicized Lily is 13552885100. in fact you all can find info about her everywhere. Just let you fingers do the walking. Work harder and you will find many information.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=trellis001;5387415]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post

'm back to Singapore this Friday..coz next week school holidays, need to be a family man. My next trip, I'll let you know, if we happen to be in BJ at the same time, let's kopi together, and if you don't mind, I can bring along 2 girls to keep us company.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Really Alamak...

I arrived at 2.50pm friday lah.... next time next time... we get QQ Boy, Retired PTR, Lily and Lily's sister, and me and Ding Ding, Amy, Wendy, Ni Fa, number 22 all to your fancy dress dinner!!!!! ho bo???

Serious note...since you are there this week before me, is AMY and Wendy any good... I know Ding Ding is good and the picture of the girl that i sent you is good. Who else from Lily is good since 3 told me she has some 10 plus girls this week....Normally BJ for 3 days, this trip 5 days....got to fill up the days....and more important the cold lonely nights...
Old 10-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=QQBoy;5389735]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post

'm back to Singapore this Friday..coz next week school holidays, need to be a family man. My next trip, I'll let you know, if we happen to be in BJ at the same time, let's kopi together, and if you don't mind, I can bring along 2 girls to keep us company.
That sounds very good if you bring 2 girls...i can do likewise with 2 next day to keep us company...

On the 3rd day you, me and lily go "lim ko pi" with lily's assistant.

Seriously, maybe we can catch up next week in singapore after i am back wed.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Haha!

Then I am her elder sister liao! Hehe!

Bro QQBoy, just tell the truth and ignore the comments from others. Although I no longer use the service of Lily, my past experience with her is full of pluses and less minuses. She is not perfect, like everyone of us, but she is reliable.

I shall be in China soon. Shall try to connect you up.

Cheer!
Yes, let me know, maybe we catch up in BJ next trip, else try singapore....long time since we last catch up with Bro Pink Floyd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1