The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane things

2 months ago, there is a big boob viet at level 2 near the backdoor.

Any bro know where she gone?

She is not young, but sex with her is great
Old 23-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Nope bro, 100% local, look and sound local too.

I hit her with $120 actually hoping she will negotiable. Absolutely agree with you. $200 is way too much for such a venue and setup with nowhere to shower and clean up. More like a fuck and go place.
What look and sound local? Those who go there got tons of money and can speak a variety of languages, not only english and chinese. Have you tried to communicate full in 3rd language without any english or chinese in between or not? I talk and listen to Aunties and Uncles in full hokkien and use hokkien to understand what i reading and apply hor, even in simple IT application.

If u cannot either speak 3rd language, dun hold very high position like sales nor business owner, then dun go. The place is not for small kids to experience first timer and enjoy.

Seriously, go to johor, talk to captain in bluewave/new york/paragon and try to get a chiobu and good service. Can or not? This is called real learning!
Old 23-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
What look and sound local? Those who go there got tons of money and can speak a variety of languages, not only english and chinese. Have you tried to communicate full in 3rd language without any english or chinese in between or not? I talk and listen to Aunties and Uncles in full hokkien and use hokkien to understand what i reading and apply hor, even in simple IT application.

If u cannot either speak 3rd language, dun hold very high position like sales nor business owner, then dun go. The place is not for small kids to experience first timer and enjoy.

Seriously, go to johor, talk to captain in bluewave/new york/paragon and try to get a chiobu and good service. Can or not? This is called real learning!
Piccanry...context??

Some of the SW in PL..or anywhere else....will see a nonlocal as a mark.
Thus, will quote much higher than the rate locals know to be ^market^

So the context was ...as she quoted him high...was it cos she perceived him as foreign ..or not. And he clarified "not". Ergo another reason.

Entirely irrelevant to the issue of teaching aunties in hokkien to use IT
Old 23-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Next time I tell her hj $50 all in to see whether she will reject. Haha
70 she will do, 50 not at all.
Helen will do 60 n full strip
Old 23-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post

Ex OT L3, forget name but heard 2 stories

1. Returned VT
2. working as SW no more but as mama

No clue which
Old 23-12-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
youngfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asking the senpais here who’s the lady in the unit at level 5 shop unit nearest to Nova (or whatever the club name is). Go up escalator, her shop is the first you’ll see on the left. Looks hot but didn’t enquire w her cos no time. Do share of any FR/experiences yall have, thanks!
Old 23-12-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post

I struggle to find your link between understanding a 3rd language and a place like PL bro.

If today you are talking about a place infested with local SW then yes knowing hokkien/teochew/hakka etc might get you somewhere. But we are dealing with PRC/viet SW here, they don't give a shit if you know your 3rd language or not.

Just to clarify, i spent my formative years brought up by my grandparents speaking Hokkien and i am fluent in it. I'm not new to visiting SW at run down malls either, i've had my fair share of experiences at USSC and PPC, just never tried PL.
Old 23-12-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
I thought Tina boobs are very soft papaya shaped? No.
Tina level 2 back stair case toward peace centre. Not worth it. Cannot change position cannot paint. Not young also basically no massage.
Old 23-12-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Tina level 2 back stair case toward peace centre. Not worth it. Cannot change position cannot paint. Not young also basically no massage.
Change poz, certainly can.

Last time i went for quicky with her after lunch, start with her legs wide on bed me standing, changed to kneeling doggie facing big mirror, ended back on bed legs up...

Paint?= lick? No cannot..but who d fuk licks a SW's pussy anyway?

150 as usual ok, just acceptable still as per my past posts
Old 23-12-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I struggle to find your link between understanding a 3rd language and a place like PL bro.

If today you are talking about a place infested with local SW then yes knowing hokkien/teochew/hakka etc might get you somewhere. But we are dealing with PRC/viet SW here, they don't give a shit if you know your 3rd language or not.

Just to clarify, i spent my formative years brought up by my grandparents speaking Hokkien and i am fluent in it. I'm not new to visiting SW at run down malls either, i've had my fair share of experiences at USSC and PPC, just never tried PL.
Spot on mate!
His whole post lacked saliency....scratch head
Old 25-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I had steamboat dinner with my US buddy nearby. Together walked around Parklane. He is attracted by this F cup Thai at level 1, unit #22 opposite this tattoo show. $80 to have a fast bang but environment not very conducive as there is no place to wash up. Partition also not fully up because there is another lady next door. Haha! But he had quick fun 15 min.
F Cup thai is new territory that just got expanded. haha. seem like only late night available.
Old 25-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
F Cup thai is new territory that just got expanded. haha. seem like only late night available.
Not sure. So far I haven’t really ventured to the back. But that day just anyhow walk
Old 25-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 1
jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Asking the senpais here who’s the lady in the unit at level 5 shop unit nearest to Nova (or whatever the club name is). Go up escalator, her shop is the first you’ll see on the left. Looks hot but didn’t enquire w her cos no time. Do share of any FR/experiences yall have, thanks!
Her name is Lulu
$100 all in
Will rush you if you take too long
Overall she has nice perky ass and smooth skin. Not for Boobs Lover I think she is Cup A
I will go to her if I need a quick and budget release
Old 25-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!jihong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post

Thats Lyly
She is no more there and her shop is now Tina from ex OT
Old 25-12-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Hey bros, which shop is XQ at?

Scuba row or? Any hints? Thanks!
Alamak
Still got people ask her shop location. Its obvious near Level 3 carpark door. When u come out its the glass door right in front
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1