The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 9
mbbs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermbbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Right so my regular house was closed today, and so I commandoed a new house, cause bros say WH many landmines and saying goes: “taking the road less travelled leads to better views”, well today I think I found a new playground… or the less reviewed “garden” (my first time here). OKT recommended another but I had my eyes fixed on another, here’s a completely unreviewed new gem (ymmv) and my 25th SBF FR, WH54g7, FR titled (“girl on fire”)

WL name: Lina (haha if you play dota, you’d know this would be an apt name, girl is truly on fire!), in sg for 20 days; Age: 25, imo believable, arguably 23-24.

Looks & body: SYT imo, not the sweet kind more of ah lian chio kind. skin: fair smooth skin. face / eyes / nose / hair: eyes, pretty big round eyes, long thick “ah lian” lashes with some glitter makeup observed around her eyes. long blonde hair ponytail. straight white teeth, asked and yes she wore braces before, her front teeth adds abit of cuteness to her, abit like “Bae Suzy’s teeth” (I know u r horny but read carefully pls I’m saying her teeth , not the entire face). build: slim, I checked, waist has NO stretch marks / excess preggo skin. ass has some meat, not the bony kind. Yet her legs are really chopstick kind, if you’re into that. Basically, vibes is like fking a cute SYT uni student who really doesn’t study much and works at a bar part time at night IMO (ymmv).; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: C cup, soft enhanced, nipples: light brown iirc; size: cherry, she’s ok for you to attack; Special features: tattoos on the arm (Roman italics), back (one of those Thai ones) and right ass (flower). Saw some cute sized moles on her body too.

Language: adequate Chinese, can understand each other

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting and some naughty foreplay (flirting, laughing, tease kissing your nips etc)

Shower & hygiene: ok, deep rinse observed prior and also before 2nd session. Not sure why but she prefers to shower u first with her clothes on then herself solo, I was quite surprised but whatever la

Kissing / DFK: yes, girl likes to initiate kiss and dfk a lot throughout the session, v passionate, especially for the first visit, prolly the most in all the girls I’ve tried (ymmv). First time I see a girl, initiates and sticks out her tongue teasingly like a “lickitung”, smiles naughtily and invites you to make out while heavy fondling each other.

Cat bath: nips, some balls sucking, sensual and natural (not mechanical)

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: interestingly, she went straight to this deliciously, then the catbath. Pretty comfy (no teeth) bbbj, comparable to 2038 standards imo. Occasional DT observed. Mix of sensual and slow / fast and furious. Makes eye contact with you and smiles naughtily. Hands try to fondle & play with your nips concurrently. Note: I asked for CIM for the 2nd shot but she wanted me to fuck her instead so I’m not sure if she does CIM.

FJ: tightness:like most WLs, I feel, and cleanly shaven. positions; Cowgirl: caps on and about 2-3mins here, admired the double Cs view and attacked her boobs tgt like kambing soup marrow. mix of grinding and pounding. Requested for her and she licked my ears (adds on to gfe and passion i feel) passionately and dfk as well. She licked my ears again spontaneously w/o me asking in later part of FJs, good job.

Lotus & Missionary: I feel she likes face to face position a lot more we can Fk non stop and dfk like long lost lovers trapped in an elevator. She tries to be active also pinch your nips, hug u tight tight to go deeper. Shot at slightly before first buzzer, but still rock hard and fun so I extended for round 2. Rested and cuddled, talked for awhile before bbbj again warm up then I tried to be lazy for CIM but she’s excited and just hungry for more long rough FJ, fked again for 20 mins straight till i was damn sweaty haha . She looks and smiles excitedly like she enjoys it (or really Oscar acting ), signals for you to ram her even harder throughout. Note: This is the First time I extended for first visit (usually only for RTFs), feels like she can go even longer. moaning: sensual, sometimes loud, sometimes soft (not mechanical) and breathing was pretty aggressive and in tandem.

Attitude & GFE: excellent; smiles a lot and bursts into laughter when I smile too, makes convos, overall well paced and fun session. Some Observations: she’s Observant and considerate: used tissues and then blanket to wipe my sweat while I was on top. Gfe: flirtatious, 撒娇 and the usual 老婆老公男朋友talk; post shot attitude: still somewhat flirty but something weird, she dressed up after, so I showered myself, I’m not sure if she prefers to shower after I go by herself or wad, ok la no issue with me. One small issue: I generally do tip if excellent services rendered. So I did as usual but she asked for more (first time for me), but I declined. Not a big issue…but does give a bit of that commercial aftertaste. Hope this does not recur in RTFs.

Summary score: 9/10, perfect is really hard imo and I really don’t like giving 10/10s that easily, tbh I’m struggling to find and grasping at straws 挑问题here. If I’d had to pick on areas for improvement, it’s prolly the “solo showering after” and “ask for more tips” small things, but those are really minor and not the sex part. Sex wise, would have been fun if finished off with CIM (not sure if on the menu). That said, She’s Prolly one of the wildest girls I’ve tried so far. And her body isn’t as meaty as I’d like (see my first post for “Beverly Loh” S tier bod but then again, it’s CAT60 la Dey ). RTF: yes definitely a new regular for me to compete with my regular houses, but make sure u got enough stamina to play with her. I’d RTF if I was looking for A wild hiong horny SYT lover with a youthful body (imo ymmv), who does bbbj, loves passionate kissing and dfk, GFE, hungry for long and hardcore FJ and speaks Chinese.

Other House thoughts: I saw some cute ones when I was leaving, iirc a cute one wearing blue and long hair with bangs (?) but I forgot the number hahaha. Definitely returning to sample, and worth dropping by to discover more gems . Oh and regulars correct me if I’m wrong this house seems to be 20 mins session cause I saw the timer start at 20mins? Idk not sure, I will check again next RTF. Also wonder if the house same owner as 2038, same house name leh(?)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

tried this girl yst
terrible rushed service
maybe spoiled by cat 200 prc
0 foreplay, straight into bbbj and fj, quickly release and zao
Old 25-11-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Thanks for the FR! Love reading all your detailed & juicy FR stories bro

Will upp you with my main account later cheers!
Np bro, I write (as it is, only what I experienced) so I can look back, makes every girl meaningful and this journey more fun. Welcome!
Old 25-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbbs View Post
tried this girl yst
terrible rushed service
Hey bro, yeah prolly shouldn’t compare CAT200 v 60, I think CAT60 is more fast food, so little time girls more turnover and anxious / workload, if u find a good one maybe try booking 2 sessions to slowly enjoy (that’s what I do for some consistent solid CAT60 regulars).

But yeah if u see previous pages, there were some bros who also gave similar bad (some good some normal) feedback on this g7 Lina - v mixed and inconsistent reviews. But what I experienced back then was really good. I’ve only RTFed her 3-4 times, last time afew months back alr. But imo takes a lot of energy to fuck her and she’s abit commercial (so I’ve left her out of my regular lineup). It’s been sometime so maybe she’s changed for the worse. Mostly cleared that WH54 of its girls back then (all bbbj) but interestingly I’m also seeing some people getting cbj there now(?).
Old 26-11-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mostly cleared that WH54 of its girls back then (all bbbj) but interestingly I’m also seeing some people getting cbj there now(?).
i havent rtf any girls there since covid but have tried 5 to 6
for bbbj my exp are mixed. but i tried very early days since reopen
nv go there for the past 2 to 3 months already
Old 26-11-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i havent rtf any girls there since covid but have tried 5 to 6
for bbbj my exp are mixed. but i tried very early days since reopen
nv go there for the past 2 to 3 months already
Yeah bro I rub u tried to gimme heads up for a landmine . Haha there aren’t many quality bbbj houses in CAT60 so I’ve moved on to CAT200 already. Waiting for a refresh(stock) of the girls before I go back try out again!
Old 26-11-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

My intel squad informs me there’s a really pretty & cute girl newbie at 1654 so let’s continue to clear 1654 of its newbies! I had to make a booking because I’ve never seen her in tank before, despite multiple trips there. Here goes my 49th SBF FR, FR titled (“一见打嗝”)

House: L16H54A; WL name: Bao Bao 宝宝; Age: claims to be in her 20s, I’d say estimate ~ early-mid 20s believable. From Xiamen

Looks & body: overall SYT gnd looks & body, in terms of just face, 宝宝 prolly top few in the currently ageing Geylang PRCs scene (largely a late 20s-early 30s market). I think for bros who like a 五官端正 gnd face and a youthful firm body, the kind of young girl 小妹妹that you would see on the MRT / insta wearing oversized Balenciagia yp shirt. You wouldn’t see / imagine her being in the flesh trade. Face: fair skin; big spirited 有神 almond eyes double eyelids with eyelash extensions and slight glitter - a KTV-ish eye make up; 挺鼻子 straight nose; thick pouty attractive lips 丰满的唇 - the kind that looks v nice to kiss and pretty with red lipstick. Teeth: white and straight, neat. Her face has very light makeup which complements her good facial features well and she doesn’t need much tbh. Just red lipstick and she looks v pretty already. Build: slim with typical PRC chopstick 筷子legs, a youthful body (NOT the firmest tightest kind that you get from regular workouts but imo defo no preggo signs). Hair: long black hair. Height: 1.55-1.6m; tits: C cups, enhanced firm and round, looks just nice on her frame; brown normal sized nips, soft enough on the top, ok to attack her nips if u want but she admitted she doesn’t feel anything. Tattoo and a small mole on her back. She wore a low cut black leather tight one piece dress that revealed her underwear easily, very KTV style of dress (she shared she worked at KTVs before) and that deep cleavage and revealing dress was a stark contrast to her gnd facial features. Voice: its neutral comfortable tone with a Taiwanese accent, not the regular 中国呛。 overall IMO, this is her main selling point - her 颜值. At this point - for those bros who want a pretty young face 天使脸孔;(还好)身材 IMO worth it just to try her once, svc to elaborate further below.

PS: i read some people say she look like Shu Qi? - i think they are referring to her thick lips, which they both share. Shu Qi’s eyes has a sexy vibe to her more when she doesn’t smile and face shape is slightly more squarish. On the other hand, Bao Bao’s face is more smaller, more v shaped. And her rounder eyes give a sweeter more gnd 甜美邻家 vibes to her. So no, they don’t resemble.

Language: fluent Chinese

Pre shower routine: standard wash, I gave her a kiss which she reciprocated but instantly I felt she was NOT exactly the sex hungry / naughty kind. Some light chatting and a bit of rubbing from behind with her boobs on you and radio SOP moaning as foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: good, with listerine and deep rinse post and prior. She was very thorough - back front dick, even your ears.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), she would try to reciprocate (out of professionalism), if you like it but she’s not the all out to please kind, neither the kind to enjoy kissing / dfk, or maybe if you v yandao / rich u can try ur luck .

Cat bath: I was impressed with 宝宝, she’s smart 冰雪聪明, asks and observes 观察入微 if you are even sensitive to catbath, i requested to skip since she noticed limited effect on me.

AR: not sure if on the menu, also dc cause I’m not a fan of AR.

BBBJ: technique wise nothing in particular. She’s smart and observant enough to see where your sensitive spots are. She targeted the frenulum, balls and shaft well whilst she stared into the mirror while she licks you. She also acceded to my request for a longer bbbj before the FJ. Some half rod DTs occassionally. Puts in some effort to engulf my entire rod in her mouth. Said my rod was making her mouth ache . Used tissue to wipe some of my pre-cum which was overflowing - no issue. Maybe about 10 mins here.

FJ: tightness: tighter than average WL (imo & ymmv), was quite funny to see her react with a sudden tremble when i just went in half rod, asked me to be 温柔; natural trimmed Amazon; positions: bed missionary only, she couldn’t ride me cause too deep for her (that’s fine with me actually not a cowgirl fan), about maybe 10-15 mins here. Hmm not the most active / responsive - she reciprocates with some light kissing / dfk (more to help you shoot i feel) but she positions her head in a manner not to get her makeup messed up. After awhile, she did ask if i was close to shooting so i didn’t bother to drag it out - i think and she admitted she’s actually quite desensitised to sex (can’t be helped due to the nature of the job). Fired at about the 40th min mark. Overall, I think she cannot take long FJs / certain positions if you are too deep / big. Moaning was mechanical and radio imo - turn off for me.

Attitude: good. From my conversations and interactions with her, Bao Bao 宝宝 is one of few special WLs that has (or rather can afford to have) a straight forward no nonsense personality - its her way or the highway . She has enough business anyways. First time i met a WL that burped at me (accidentally cause she just ate) before a “Hi 你好“ - i thought the burp was cute and represented her well a very 直爽潇洒大剌剌 wouldn’t please u 不讨好,有性格 genuine “says it as it is” kind of girl.

Post shot / gfe 宝宝牌女友经验: we still had abit of time left, she told me to lie down and wait, washed up and redid her lipstick and makeup quickly. Next she dimmed the lights, laid next to me, closed her eyes (to rest 补眠) and put my hand on her chest. We tcss, she’s a straight talker (i think she can profile people well) and then i allowed her to just rest. While her eyes were closed, i looked up into mirror on the ceiling and stole afew glances from the side. She looked even prettier with her lights dimmed, long black hair to the side and that retouched red lipstick accentuated her exquisite facial features - quite a novel experience for me to have a 美女 just lay beside you. After awhile, I actually wanted to go shower but she insisted to continue cause she said it was v comfortable 舒服 till we actually ran over by a few minutes (she’s not actually a strict time watcher). Overall, session was hmm novel and interestingly genuine 真. I felt like there wasnt any acting (apart from the radio moans), that was her, she does (and can afford to do) what she likes haha, its her own unique brand of gfe and that’s absolutely fine .

Summary score: 8/10. Looks & body: A+; Service:B+, svc wise room for improvement on gfe, bbbj technique and playability. RTF: no, don’t get me wrong, 宝宝 is defo good looking and does her job well but because i seek a passionate lover slutty reciprocal experience, I’m not a 颜值 SYT hunter. She does her job, with a menu befitting of the CAT200 price tag but she’s not the passionate long lost lover straight up close door dfk eating each other up 翻云覆雨 /sex hungry kind i like.

That said, for those who merely need a young good looking gnd girl and likes her straight personality with acceptable service, i think Bao Bao 宝宝 still represents good value at CAT200, there aren’t many that have this level of looks and body in the current Geylang PRC scene, mostly are pre-milfs/milfs (late 20s-early/mid 30s). In any case, good luck trying to book her HAHAHA she defo has enough customers given her looks. Her service is good enough also, she does her job her way. If you piss her off, she might not even want to serve you / need your business , glad to have tried her 宝宝 once!

FRs done this house: Na Na 娜娜; Lu Lu; Bao Bao 宝宝. To do: Selina

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 26-11-2023 at 11:42 PM.
Old 28-11-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My intel squad informs me there’s a really pretty & cute girl newbie at 1654 so let’s continue to clear 1654 of its newbies! I had to make a booking because I’ve never seen her in tank before, despite multiple trips there. Here goes my 49th SBF FR, FR titled (“一见打嗝”)

House: L16H54A; WL name: Bao Bao 宝宝; Age: claims to be in her 20s, I’d say estimate ~ early-mid 20s believable. From Xiamen

Looks & body: overall SYT gnd looks & body, in terms of just face, 宝宝 prolly top few in the currently ageing Geylang PRCs scene (largely a late 20s-early 30s market). I think for bros who like a 五官端正 gnd face and a youthful firm body, the kind of young girl 小妹妹that you would see on the MRT / insta wearing oversized Balenciagia yp shirt. You wouldn’t see / imagine her being in the flesh trade. Face: fair skin; big spirited 有神 almond eyes double eyelids with eyelash extensions and slight glitter - a KTV-ish eye make up; 挺鼻子 straight nose; thick pouty attractive lips 丰满的唇 - the kind that looks v nice to kiss and pretty with red lipstick. Teeth: white and straight, neat. Her face has very light makeup which complements her good facial features well and she doesn’t need much tbh. Just red lipstick and she looks v pretty already. Build: slim with typical PRC chopstick 筷子legs, a youthful body (NOT the firmest tightest kind that you get from regular workouts but imo defo no preggo signs). Hair: long black hair. Height: 1.55-1.6m; tits: C cups, enhanced firm and round, looks just nice on her frame; brown normal sized nips, soft enough on the top, ok to attack her nips if u want but she admitted she doesn’t feel anything. Tattoo and a small mole on her back. She wore a low cut black leather tight one piece dress that revealed her underwear easily, very KTV style of dress (she shared she worked at KTVs before) and that deep cleavage and revealing dress was a stark contrast to her gnd facial features. Voice: its neutral comfortable tone with a Taiwanese accent, not the regular 中国呛。 overall IMO, this is her main selling point - her 颜值. At this point - for those bros who want a pretty young face 天使脸孔;(还好)身材 IMO worth it just to try her once, svc to elaborate further below.

PS: i read some people say she look like Shu Qi? - i think they are referring to her thick lips, which they both share. Shu Qi’s eyes has a sexy vibe to her more when she doesn’t smile and face shape is slightly more squarish. On the other hand, Bao Bao’s face is more smaller, more v shaped. And her rounder eyes give a sweeter more gnd 甜美邻家 vibes to her. So no, they don’t resemble.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, I gave her a kiss which she reciprocated but instantly I felt she was NOT exactly the sex hungry / naughty kind. Some light chatting and a bit of rubbing from behind with her boobs on you and radio SOP moaning as foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: good, with listerine and deep rinse post and prior. She was very thorough - back front dick, even your ears.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), she would try to reciprocate (out of professionalism), if you like it but she’s not the all out to please kind, neither the kind to enjoy kissing / dfk, or maybe if you v yandao / rich u can try ur luck .

Cat bath: I was impressed with 宝宝, she’s smart 冰雪聪明, asks and observes 观察入微 if you are even sensitive to catbath, i requested to skip since she noticed limited effect on me.

BBBJ: technique wise nothing in particular. She’s smart and observant enough to see where your sensitive spots are. She targeted the frenulum, balls and shaft well whilst she stared into the mirror while she licks you. She also acceded to my request for a longer bbbj before the FJ. Some half rod DTs occassionally. Puts in some effort to engulf my entire rod in her mouth. Said my rod was making her mouth ache . Used tissue to wipe some of my pre-cum which was overflowing - no issue. Maybe about 10 mins here.

FJ: tightness: tighter than average WL (imo & ymmv), was quite funny to see her react with a sudden tremble when i just went in half rod, asked me to be 温柔; natural trimmed Amazon; positions: bed missionary only, she couldn’t ride me cause too deep for her (that’s fine with me actually not a cowgirl fan), about maybe 10-15 mins here. Hmm not the most active / responsive - she reciprocates with some light kissing / dfk (more to help you shoot i feel) but she positions her head in a manner not to get her makeup messed up. After awhile, she did ask if i was close to shooting so i didn’t bother to drag it out - i think and she admitted she’s actually quite desensitised to sex (can’t be helped due to the nature of the job). Fired at about the 40th min mark. Overall, I think she cannot take long FJs / certain positions if you are too deep / big. Moaning was mechanical and radio imo - turn off for me.

Attitude: good. From my conversations and interactions with her, Bao Bao 宝宝 is one of few special WLs that has (or rather can afford to have) a straight forward no nonsense personality - its her way or the highway . She has enough business anyways. First time i met a WL that burped at me (accidentally cause she just ate) before a “Hi 你好“ - i thought the burp was cute and represented her well a very 直爽潇洒大剌剌 wouldn’t please u 不讨好,有性格 genuine “says it as it is” kind of girl.

Post shot / gfe 宝宝牌女友经验: we still had abit of time left, she told me to lie down and wait, washed up and redid her lipstick and makeup quickly. Next she dimmed the lights, laid next to me, closed her eyes (to rest 补眠) and put my hand on her chest. We tcss, she’s a straight talker (i think she can profile people well) and then i allowed her to just rest. While her eyes were closed, i looked up into mirror on the ceiling and stole afew glances from the side. She looked even prettier with her lights dimmed, long black hair to the side and that retouched red lipstick accentuated her exquisite facial features - quite a novel experience for me to have a 美女 just lay beside you. After awhile, I actually wanted to go shower but she insisted to continue cause she said it was v comfortable 舒服 till we actually ran over by a few minutes (she’s not actually a strict time watcher). Overall, session was hmm novel and interestingly genuine 真. I felt like there wasnt any acting (apart from the radio moans), that was her, she does (and can afford to do) what she likes haha, its her own unique brand of gfe and that’s absolutely fine .

Summary score: 8/10. Looks & body: A+; Service:B+, svc wise room for improvement on gfe, bbbj technique and playability. RTF: no, don’t get me wrong, 宝宝 is defo good looking and does her job well but because i seek a passionate lover slutty reciprocal experience, I’m not a 颜值 SYT hunter. She does her job, with a menu befitting of the CAT200 price tag but she’s not the passionate long lost lover straight up close door dfk eating each other up 翻云覆雨 /sex hungry kind i like.

That said, for those who merely need a young good looking gnd girl and likes her straight personality with acceptable service, i think Bao Bao 宝宝 still represents good value at CAT200, there aren’t many that have this level of looks and body in the current Geylang PRC scene, mostly are pre-milfs/milfs (late 20s-early/mid 30s). In any case, good luck trying to book her HAHAHA she defo has enough customers given her looks. Her service is good enough also, she does her job her way. If you piss her off, she might not even want to serve you / need your business , glad to have tried her 宝宝 once!

Very accurate FR bro. I tried baobao recently and it completely matches your descriptions to the fine details. I think my preferred type is quite similar to yours so I would not RTF her. She is ok it's just that there are other PRC with better service.
Old 28-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Solid la bro was just thinking of trying her this week. Sounds like my type
Old 29-11-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post
Very accurate FR bro. I tried baobao recently and it completely matches your descriptions to the fine details. I think my preferred type is quite similar to yours so I would not RTF her. She is ok it's just that there are other PRC with better service.
Thanks bro for your kind words. I’d say for PRCs na na 娜娜 from this house 1654; Ling Ling 2045; jiao jiao / Bing Bing 1608 and perhaps si qi 1431 are more my type - more comfortable with passionate sex I feels. Out of curiosity since u like a passionate slutty long lost sex hungry high energy lover experience as well, any particular suggestions for my consideration?
Old 29-11-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Solid la bro was just thinking of trying her this week. Sounds like my type
Go ahead bro. Worth the money imo, let us know if your experience is similar.
Old 29-11-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 16
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Wh54 G7

Hi bro scrumOfSociety, sorry to hijack your thread but i beg to differ on below Wh54G7. Warning : Disaster !!!

Look : 7/10. Not the skinny model type
Body : 7/10. Enhanced firm breast.
GFE : 0. Too commercial already.
Fk : 0. Closed eyes all the way. After 2 to 3 minutes fj, try to lie to me time up. I tried to talk to her but she tell me to focus on shooting out.
bbbj: 5/10. 2 to 3 mins only and caps on for me.

I am a seasoned player and i know all these tricks this girl is up to. I am young man and had perfume with me when visiting her. The whole session is a rush job. i am not old and i dressed properly when visiting her.

Those thinking to visit her, let me save your $60. i vowed the above fr with my 14 years old account here. In and out the shop within 12 mins maximum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbbs View Post
tried this girl yst
terrible rushed service
You should read back a few more pages. I tried to save your $60 ...
Old 13-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro for your kind words. I’d say for PRCs na na 娜娜 from this house 1654; Ling Ling 2045; jiao jiao / Bing Bing 1608 and perhaps si qi 1431 are more my type - more comfortable with passionate sex I feels. Out of curiosity since u like a passionate slutty long lost sex hungry high energy lover experience as well, any particular suggestions for my consideration?
Bro sorry I don't really have recommendations beyond what you already FR.

My current fav house would be 1608 e.g. Jiao Jiao, Duo Duo, Ou Yang which I don't there is a FR yet, she has a model like body, 25 yr old. I quite like her but her service might be much more YMMV for different bros.

Haven't managed to try the rest like Wawa and Bing Bing
Old 21-12-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Subscribe 1st, I wanted to move to Geylang legal chicks also. But did a few round of site survey walks still no courage to walk into any houses, started since Oct this year I mainly visit dome1 and dome2 FL. Recently find the standards drop a lot and quite a few landmines, so now wondering how Geylang legal houses are like.

I did the walk after midnight around Lor16 to 20, noticed there are actually street walkers mostly viet bu got 2 quite SYT attractive they wonder between lor16-18 geylang road shophouses there. Asking price is $150 I was a bit tempted but still observing 1st.

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 21-12-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Subscribe 1st, I wanted to move to Geylang legal chicks also. But did a few round of site survey walks still no courage to walk into any houses, started since Oct this year I mainly visit dome1 and dome2 FL. Recently find the standards drop a lot and quite a few landmines, so now wondering how Geylang legal houses are like.

I did the walk after midnight around Lor16 to 20, noticed there are actually street walkers mostly viet bu got 2 quite SYT attractive they wonder between lor16-18 geylang road shophouses there. Asking price is $150 I was a bit tempted but still observing 1st.
Wow curious to see your hall of great bonks
Old 21-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Wow curious to see your hall of great bonks
best of best are Mustang and Rainie person to photo is WYSIWYG and they service is superb, SOM also best and she is the 1st Thai girl I bonk

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1