The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of
Re: My Ex-Fuck Buddy named TLC

We want Vid we want Vid we want Vid
Old 04-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 14
frankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCock View Post
We want Vid we want Vid we want Vid
Of coz you want more. See below.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Samster

frankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of lightfrankcastle is a glorious beacon of light

Hallo bros. As requested, this is the video (one of my all-time favourite of our collection) to the latest pics posted above:

Video no. 11 – On the top (again):
VIDEO1900.wmv

Hope you like it. And as usual, comments please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To help the bros to find all the videos at one place, the followings are the videos no. 1 to 8 posted earlier:

Video no. 1 (Part 1) - Fucking at public staircase in broad daylight:
1_MP4__640x480__.mp4

Video no. 1 (Part 2) - Fucking at public staircase in broad daylight and cumming in her pussy:
2_MP4__640x480__.mp4

Video no. 2 - Fucking doggy style in her office:
VIDEO2182.mp4

Video no. 3 - Fucking @ H81:
VIDEO1907.wmv

Video no. 4 - Fucking doggy style @ H81:
VIDEO1902A.wmv

Video no. 5 - Fucking @ H81, while watching a repeat telecast of football on TV:
VIDEO1901.wmv

Video no. 6 - Fucking doggy style @ H81:
VIDEO1908.wmv

Video no. 7 - "Dildo pussy fucking" below:
MVI_0334A.wmv

Video no. 8: Dildo ass fucking. Enjoy bros.
MVI_0334B.wmv

Video no. 9 - "Cumming during dildo pussy fucking".
MVI_0334C.wmv

Video no. 10 - "On the top".
P3260006.wmv - 8.80MB
Old 04-12-2011, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
lovesiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice fb u have bro . camping here for more .....
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 AM
Samster

Some bros are really pissing TLC off. She reads all the comments and the PM sent. I gave her the password so she can read. So if you still wanna see more pics and videos, please with sugar on top do not do the followings:

1. Do not ask me for her contact no. C'mon! Are you that desperate? Would you give me your FB, wife, GF, sister, etc contact no. if I ask? No right? She maybe just be my FB but she's not a hooker. She don't just fuck any Tom, Dick and Harry. You think what? You think we fucked on our first date? C'mon! Use you brain if you have any. If it is that easy, we would be fucking different girls everyday right? Even if you go clubbing and pick up a girl, she has to like you first before she goes home or hotel with you right? C'mon! You think if you just walk to a girl at the club and say 'I wanna fuck you' she will say yes?

2. Do not even try to do the "Let's exchange FB" trick. She's not interested. And most probably your FB doesn't exist. C'mon! Exchange FB. You think FB are bicycle is it? I ride your bike you ride mine. Don't treat your FB like shit. Treat them with respect.

Last edited by frankcastle; 04-12-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro tell her to enjoy life with you.....there will always be barking dogs on street you do not bark back! Thanks for making our life interesting and sexy.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!doh-doh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post
Some bros are really pissing TLC off. She reads all the comments and the PM sent. I gave her the password so she can read. So if you still wanna see more pics and videos, please with sugar on top do not do the followings:

1. Do not ask me for her contact no. C'mon! Are you that desperate? Would you give me your FB, wife, GF, sister, etc contact no. if I ask? No right? She maybe just be my FB but she's not a hooker. She don't just fuck any Tom, Dick and Harry. You think what? You think we fucked on our first date? C'mon! Use you brain if you have any. If it is that easy, we would be fucking different girls everyday right? Even if you go clubbing and pick up a girl, she has to like you first before she goes home or hotel with you right? C'mon! You think if you just walk to a girl at the club and say 'I wanna fuck you' she will say yes?

2. Do not even try to do the "Let's exchange FB" trick. She's not interested. And most probably your FB doesn't exist. C'mon! Exchange FB. You think FB are bicycle is it? I ride your bike you ride mine. Don't treat your FB like shit. Treat them with respect.
Very very fair point. Truly agree with you.

Frankly, you are doing a brilliant job. This is one of the best tread I have come across. And do tell TLC she looks brilliant in these pics.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Bro tell her to enjoy life with you.....there will always be barking dogs on street you do not bark back! Thanks for making our life interesting and sexy.
my sentiments to you..
Old 04-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome video. Thanks Bro frankcastle.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
supermy is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: My Ex-Fuck Buddy named TLC

Awesome.. definitely awesome.. thanks for sharing..
Old 04-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 14
dk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TLC is definitely everybody's dream FB !!
so accomodating !! so awesome !!
pls show more videos, if there is any we have not seen yet
Old 04-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -192 / Power: 0
superk92 superk92

Her pussycat looks nice and tight, up ya!
Old 04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankcastle View Post
Some bros are really pissing TLC off.
lucky i never pm to ask if she wanna fart on my face hehe...keep up the good posts!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Konvict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!! Really envy you bro!!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superk92 View Post
Her pussycat looks nice and tight, up ya!

well said... upz...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1