The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 07-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy

The voting result as at 2 Dec 2005 :-

1. New York - 2
2. Lion - 1
3. EDEN - 0

I am still waiting for more suggestions as to where we should hold the 5th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 16 December 2005.

Please post your suggestions on this thread before 12.00 Midnight on Sat 10.12.05

Thank you

well,i have still no clue at the moment.but as long as the venue is afford visit and easy travel by majority samsters,we could expect more attendance.tiok bo?well,im on for this gathering.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

KatoeyLover69
Samster Join Date: Aug 2005
My Reputation:Points: 74 / Power: 1

Indoor Paintball Gallery in Johor Bahru

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the Johor Bahru Duty Free Zone Complex ( ' ZON ' ) in Johor Bahru today and noticed that a Paintball Gallery had opened on Level 4 of the Complex. According to their brochure they have been opened since October 2005 and the Opening Hours are from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm everyday.

The charges are RM 30.00 nett per player for a team of 3 players and is inclusive of head bend, facemask, paintballs, CO2 tank, paint marker and loader.

Each team is given 150 balls.

For more info, please contact the following :-

Encik Izhar 016-308 7525

Encik Arbain 019-379 0732

Encik Roslim 019-202 9303

Encik Haidzir 017-201 5056

Bro DeKuip, Bro TD, Bro KLKool and Bro Bluesman might be interested in the above information.

hey,how if meet up at the duty free zone and makan makan then have a game there?well,juz a 2 cent suggestion.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
5th Samster Gathering JB Friday, 16 Dec 2005

I refer to Bro KL69 earlier post on the venue for our next gathering on 16 Dec 2005.

Unfortunately, not many brothers responded when we suggested spa. Then how about makan seafood? Must find a halal place so everybody can eat. The place must also near-near one so everybody know how to go.

As a start, I suggest Taman Perling orang asli seafood restaurant. The one at Tmn Kota Masai also can. Permas Jaya a bit expensive. Brothers please respond. After makan we go Meldrum Walk for shopping. Amacam?

Thank you.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of
Re: 5th Samster Gathering JB Friday, 16 Dec 2005

Quote:
I refer to Bro KL69 earlier post on the venue for our next gathering on 16 Dec 2005.

Unfortunately, not many brothers responded when we suggested spa. Then how about makan seafood? Must find a halal place so everybody can eat. The place must also near-near one so everybody know how to go.

As a start, I suggest Taman Perling orang asli seafood restaurant. The one at Tmn Kota Masai also can. Permas Jaya a bit expensive. Brothers please respond. After makan we go Meldrum Walk for shopping. Amacam?

Thank you.
Hello Bro,

Me just back from my posting in Australia....wah seh, fifth gathering liao! Not bad leh, keep it up...I hope to join you this 16th December.

Cheers,
Old 09-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 5th Samster Gathering JB Friday, 16 Dec 2005

Quote:

Thank you.
I suggest that we go eat the seafood at Stulang Laut (the road leading to the Eden Garden Hotel). After makan very near to Meldrum Walk ' action '

If we eat at Taman Perling or at Taman Kota Masai / Taman Megah Ria, very far to go to JB TOWN to recee Meldrum Walk.

More suggestions, please ...............

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 10-12-2005, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TV, pls ask your buddy to control himself, we already closed the topic about our Hadyai conflict long time ago and now he is still bringing out the issues...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...38#post1288338

All of us already decided to move on and go seperate ways but this isn't helping.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
TV, pls ask your buddy to control himself, we already closed the topic about our Hadyai conflict long time ago and now he is still bringing out the issues...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...38#post1288338

All of us already decided to move on and go seperate ways but this isn't helping.
So what does samster gathering at JB got to do with you n TV problems?
Old 10-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

See what I mean?
Old 10-12-2005, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
See what I mean?
You mean..???
Old 10-12-2005, 09:07 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
See what I mean?
brudder TD, no need to bother la... lots of different ppl arnd.
when i started a new thread oredi prepare myself to be frequent by him.
but if my stating point is good and informative to newbies and some brudders out to share, then all's well.

and yes! i see what you mean all along! have fun brudder!
hoping to see you , Dekuip and KLK and the rest at Hatyai during CNY.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocturnal
You mean..???
TD means...? needless to know what he means..
what i mean stop being a sucker for TV, TV dun need a sidekick.
if u still got issues meet me up. i can always buy you a beer 1st...
but i will keep the bottle after u finish. and yes maybe i ask along Brudder N to come along...*he wanted so much to meet up with you!
Old 11-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
5th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 16.12.05 @ 7.30 pm

Hey Bros,

This is a thread on " JB Samsters' Gathering "

Why so many intruders here ?????

PEACE TO YOU ALL !!!!!

Let's all think of pussies instead of ' fists '

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 11-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: 5th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 16.12.05 @ 7.30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Hey Bros,

This is a thread on " JB Samsters' Gathering "

Why so many intruders here ?????

PEACE TO YOU ALL !!!!!

Let's all think of pussies instead of ' fists '
Sorry ah bro.... I think the debate is going all over the world and getting out of control... like you said... peace
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

Cool 5th Samster Gathering JB Friday, 16 Dec 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I suggest that we go eat the seafood at Stulang Laut (the road leading to the Eden Garden Hotel). After makan very near to Meldrum Walk ' action '

If we eat at Taman Perling or at Taman Kota Masai / Taman Megah Ria, very far to go to JB TOWN to recee Meldrum Walk.

More suggestions, please ...............
Dear Bros,

Please post your suggestions before 12.00 Midnight on Wednesday 14 December 2005

No suggestions, no Gathering for this month !

Old 12-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the date is near, so where is the place we can go to?
I was miss last gathering in KL, so JB,Samster Gathering i like to attend.
if not, look for me at any one of spa in JB lah.....
pls dun waste my outing permit...kekeke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1