The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 04-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

hi can you sent me the map on how to go there? i am interested. thx!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybull View Post
Hi Brother Goatslooter,

I know it is kinda hard to ask, do u have any that u have tried & would recommended her to me as I don't wish to try & later experience is bad but there are good gems there as some have mentioned.
Thks
try this two 36 & 63 ! believe me no regret ?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
limhkc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
try this two 36 & 63 ! believe me no regret ?
双飞?? 36 AND 63 at the same time???
Old 04-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhkc View Post
双飞?? 36 AND 63 at the same time???
don't think they allow? one by one bro....36 follow by 63....to end with a happy man?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

finally made my way to Tenet . many thanks to d1spec and AtlasShrugged for the directions . found the place easily . passed by a few times on my way to Giant but never knew got happenings there . went about 1130 on the morning , place already open but seems all the younger(20+) ones are not available . didn't bother to ask and was assigned 13 . not fantastic but not too bad either . massaged for about 40 minutes then action . she can give quite a hard massage . the action was SOP though . she was indeed very chatty as mentioned earlier on .

the place itself can tell its been around for a while but not really as rundown as I imagine it to be . got shower but common shower . an hour massage + Fj is indeed rm158 . overall , I will return but to try other girls
Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kokpenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been lurking around here. This would be my first contribution. Went to the said mp told captain want Chinese. Waited lor. Came one lady around mid 20s I think

No:12
Face : 5/10
Body 2/10
Gfe: 8/10

Remarks: she is from kl. body wise very meaty. But on the plus side she is very friendly. And one of the best limited massage I have experience. She cracked my shoulder and backbone. Kinda nice. So if you want a nice firm massage go for her. As for me, thus was my first massage in such place. Kinda scared as the bed is only separated by curtain. On my way out saw some girls sabahan too. I will be in jb tomorrow to Saturday. Will probably return for other girl.

Oh and according to her and I guess most if you already know that place only hire locals. Asked if that place had been raided she say no since they are all local and probably boss pau liao
Old 05-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

littlesiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow so many nice report

Last edited by littlesiok; 23-04-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesiok View Post
im in johor till friday, staying at grand paragon, hmm will see if i got time to go
should have stayed in bluewave instead. heh...

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
ad3088 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro sent me the map please
Old 05-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

littlesiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
should have stayed in bluewave instead. heh...

haha why so? easier access to spa? :P
Old 06-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Kokpenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back form you know where. I came prepared with a few numbers ..36,63 or 27. worse case if all don’t have I will just let the caption to choose. Went in straight turn left. Captain approach asked “yan mo?” I said yes and told him in canto 36. made a call ask and surprisingly 36 was available. Then proceed to direct me to the last cubicle.

She came in ask me to stripped and proceed to massage. Since the light was dim, I make it a point to see how her face looks like. Hmm ok lar. She has a kampung/girl next door look.got tattoo behind her neck. Well she is from kampung anyway(so she told me). She speaks mandarin and a little Cantonese. GFE was high even though I understand a little mandarin. She makes it an effort to communicate. A lot of laughter and giggling. massage wise, not my cup of tea. Always prefer thai type or the one that squeezes your muscle. Hers is strong rubbing. After 30 min of massage she pop the question. Kinda sexy way whispering to my ear. “ni yau special ma?” off cause lar.

Started of with bbbj. Then ask me to lift my leg for ass rimming and ball licking. It was good, my first. Felt very vulnerable. Then FJ-cowgirl- missionary-doggy-missionary. She didn’t moan much though (guess I did not strike the right cord), while fucking we were also chatting a little, giggle here and there. Over all if was above average. Btw, her nipples….very perky.

No36
Local Chinese
Face:7/10
Body:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
Ass Rimming: don’t know how to rate since my first
FJ:7/10
GFE:9/10(I felt she deserve high because even though both of us don’t speak a common language we can really connect)
Massage: 5/10(was a little disappointed she pop the GQ so early in the session) came out from the mp exactly 55min(including a short bath)

All in all, I think you can’t go wrong with this MP if you are looking for local ML with sure FJ. Price- very competitive. My personal view is that, if you want to fuck girl next door then this is the right MP. It feels like I am making out with a friend instead of a ML/hooker. It’s a weird feeling for me. Would I return? Maybe- if I am too lazy to explore.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just an update on King Massage(Thai massage) I just revisited. Last time I went was I think early last yr (forgot already). The previous time, no special services provided, so I assume it is clean massage place. However, this time round, I was offered hj at 50. Initially didn't want but took it since I'm in a good mood. I was allowed to roam anywhere (she even unhook her bra and panty for me). I also saw some quite pretty and young ladies too, quite different from the last time I was there. I will visiting them again, hopefully can be assigned a young and pretty one. Hehe.. Anyone been there recently, please share FR here (or pm me if possible). Btw, heard that a new similar "JS" concept massage shop is opening soon near JS. Might try and post FR. Quite ex though in my opinion.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edmundyeong_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
Hi bros, just an update on King Massage(Thai massage) I just revisited. Last time I went was I think early last yr (forgot already). The previous time, no special services provided, so I assume it is clean massage place. However, this time round, I was offered hj at 50. Initially didn't want but took it since I'm in a good mood. I was allowed to roam anywhere (she even unhook her bra and panty for me). I also saw some quite pretty and young ladies too, quite different from the last time I was there. I will visiting them again, hopefully can be assigned a young and pretty one. Hehe.. Anyone been there recently, please share FR here (or pm me if possible). Btw, heard that a new similar "JS" concept massage shop is opening soon near JS. Might try and post FR. Quite ex though in my opinion.
Hey bro,great report there, can you pk me the location as I'm looking for some great massage
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
razo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Pm me on king massage location...thks
Old 07-03-2013, 05:24 AM
Samster

ooomgomgomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
Little dragon girl is offering package deals like JS - from hj, Bbm to bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1