The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12183 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

As an aside, I think the Brodge has done brilliant with Leicester. However, serious questions will be asked of his mentality again. That Leicester-United match was like a replica of our game against Chelsea 6 years ago.
There is a bunch of Brendan Rodgers haters here evidence of the past posts when he was manager here.

BR is not a top coach with his defensive mentality and awful coaching.

I predicted Leicester to be out of top 4.

My 2024/25 season predictions

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 27-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
My predictions -

Top 4 finish - Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal

First manager to be sacked - Frank Lampard

Relegation teams - Brighton & Hove Albion, Sheffield United, Newcastle,
Look back at my predictions back in 09-08-2019.

Only correct with Liverpool and MC for Top 2.

Old 27-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
There is a bunch of Brendan Rodgers haters here evidence of the past posts when he was manager here.

BR is not a top coach with his defensive mentality and awful coaching.

I predicted Leicester to be out of top 4.
BR doesn't have the aura as a top coach n manager. He's not a good tactician n he'll falter towards the end. Exactly like what happened to Pool back in 13/14 season where he faltered against Chelsea n Palace which cost Pool the title.

Last edited by countryman; 27-07-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4218 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...r-says-rodgers

Some of the things he say... quite weird. He said top 4 failure is not a letdown for Leicester in the build up to the match. Come on, shouldn't you give more confidence to your team? They missed out on CL because they won 2 out of 9 matches since the restart. That is relegation form.

I wish him but Klopp is a massive upgrade over BR.
Old 28-07-2020, 05:51 AM
Samster

Congrats Jurgen Klopp won LMA Manager of the year 2019/20.

Old 29-07-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i can only imagine players that left LFC in recent years to pursue higher goals, and the look on their faces now.

Sterling, Coutinho, Can
I would say Judas Sterling became a much better player since he moved to Mcity.. Probably Pep has groomed him to become a lethal finisher now.
Old 29-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I would say Judas Sterling became a much better player since he moved to Mcity.. Probably Pep has groomed him to become a lethal finisher now.
well we sold RS for a good price and got a better replacement in Mane

RS head got too big with his success...........his heart was not with LFC anymore. same with Coutinho.
Old 29-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
well we sold RS for a good price and got a better replacement in Mane

RS head got too big with his success...........his heart was not with LFC anymore. same with Coutinho.
We cannot blame anyone esp. Sterling because BR was playing players out of position and very defensive. RS good only if he had speedy players playing alongside him. Look at his goals scored recently.

BR likes to attack only with lone player and then back pass.

RS did said if he knew Klopp coming he will not leave. God knows how good he will be then if he stayed.

Coutinho is a rat and rotten when Barca came calling. This rat cannot be forgiven and never taken back. Klopp asked him to stay and he insisted to leave then really no excuse.

Old 29-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Charlie Nicholas' end-of-season Premier League grades

Liverpool: A+

I didn't think Liverpool could get to this level of consistency. The style of football they play, Manchester City are my favourites to watch with that style, but Liverpool offer you energy, speed, movement, skill, touch, and more importantly, a desire right to the end. Even if they're not playing well, they can dig out results.

They are the one club who need the supporters more than any other team, because of the way they are. No one quite does it like Liverpool in England, driving them out of being average.

There's one game in particular I remember, Aston Villa away. They were terrible. 1-0 down, should've been 2-0 down, and all of a sudden Andy Robertson pops up, I think Sadio Mane got the other one. They weren't satisfied with the draw, it was having another chance of winning. That's what you call rock and roll football.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-league-grades
Old 29-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Champions: A Season to Remember | Liverpool FC's end-of-season party from Anfield

Last edited by francined69; 29-07-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:48 AM
Samster

Saw this share here.

Old 30-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

The Carlsberg special edition beer is already available. NTUC sells a carton for $50.50

Am looking for the longer can version.

Old 30-07-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Jurgen Klopp's Tactical Evolution | Dortmund Klopp vs Liverpool Klopp | How Klopp Has Changed

Old 30-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Virgil van Dijk ● God Created The Perfect Defender

Virgil van Dijk: A Liverpool legend in the making

Old 30-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Coutinho is a rat and rotten when Barca came calling. This rat cannot be forgiven and never taken back. Klopp asked him to stay and he insisted to leave then really no excuse.
But we must also be thankful that if not for the sale of Couti, Pool wouldn't have the $ to buy Vvd n Alisson..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1