The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I will be in BJ for 1 week then going SH for 5 days then going CP for 3 days..
pearl, where are you now? i came back to beijing just this afternoon. any discovery?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sars1924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Dear Bros, I'll be visiting Beijing next week staying at 北京中意鹏澳酒店 坐落于西三环中路新兴桥旁边. Any recommendation for good HC or SPA nearby?

Tks in advanced.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerlook View Post
Just a girl from Maria's stable (800rmb). You won't believe this, looks like Fiona Xie!

When she reached the hotel, I had to go to the lobby to pick her up since the hotel requires key card for the lifts. When I saw her at the lobby, I said OMG, Fiona Xie!

So, here is the FR......

Xu Er (worked as a beautician)
Looks: 8/10 (looks like Fiona Xie with nice dimples)
Boobs: I love her boobs. 34C/D very big, proportional and firm
Frenching: Yes. A little
BJ: 0/10 (None) She didn't give. That's fine!
FJ: Nothing unusal. Very wet. She came 2 times! Very accomodating
RTF: YES! Already planning for tomorrow night!

Well done to Maria! My first time calling her!
OMG, the more you look at her the more she looks like Fiona Xie! Magnificent!

Thanks a lot, Bro Killerlook. I really enjoyed very much even though she only came once. But you're really great! You actually make a SYT girl come twice in one shot! I think you must be a very strong guy! haha~~~

After a wonderful session, we chatted and hugged for a few while. Then said goodbye to her. I gave her another RMB 200 for tip beside 800 Maria charged. I'll call Maria for Xue Er again in my next trip to Beijing.

Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. Some Bros here recommended Lily service, so I called Lily for Ding Ding some Bros mentioned at their FLs. The girl came to knock my room door after almost one hour. I let her in but she really don't match Ding Ding some Bros ever described. I called Lily and tell her I asked for Ding Ding but why delivered another one. She said sorry to me and told me Ding Ding were not available at this moment. Then she said if I don't like the girl she can change another. Oh, shit! That's not the question changing another one if don't like. That's a reputation question. We must be honest at the deal. I asked for Ding Ding but delivered a fake one. After letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
pearl, where are you now? i came back to beijing just this afternoon. any discovery?
Hey.. Beijing damm cold when I was there last week.

Im at Shanghai now.. Going CP tomorrow.

No new discovery in Beijing le.. same old lily stable gals.. . Maybe I have low specifications, all gals i engaged, I enjoyed.

I will be in BJ again after CNY.. hope u drink with you

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacetan View Post
OMG, the more you look at her the more she looks like Fiona Xie! Magnificent!

Thanks a lot, Bro Killerlook. I really enjoyed very much even though she only came once. But you're really great! You actually make a SYT girl come twice in one shot! I think you must be a very strong guy! haha~~~

After a wonderful session, we chatted and hugged for a few while. Then said goodbye to her. I gave her another RMB 200 for tip beside 800 Maria charged. I'll call Maria for Xue Er again in my next trip to Beijing.

letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.
Walan.. so good huh..

Must hijack "Fiona Xie" liao next trip

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey.. Beijing damm cold when I was there last week.

Im at Shanghai now.. Going CP tomorrow.

No new discovery in Beijing le.. same old lily stable gals.. . Maybe I have low specifications, all gals i engaged, I enjoyed.

I will be in BJ again after CNY.. hope u drink with you
ok, pearl, hope to do some drinking together when meeting, several beauties accompanying.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walan.. so good huh..

Must hijack "Fiona Xie" liao next trip
yes, pearl, FRs from the two bros accord with reality. the quality of Xue Er and other girls from maria's advanced service is almost perfect, far better than average girls. I have to say its charge is far less than its value.

if asking for average service, the girls from maria and lily have the similar quality.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. Some Bros here recommended Lily service, so I called Lily for Ding Ding some Bros mentioned at their FLs. The girl came to knock my room door after almost one hour. I let her in but she really don't match Ding Ding some Bros ever described. I called Lily and tell her I asked for Ding Ding but why delivered another one. She said sorry to me and told me Ding Ding were not available at this moment. Then she said if I don't like the girl she can change another. Oh, shit! That's not the question changing another one if don't like. That's a reputation question. We must be honest at the deal. I asked for Ding Ding but delivered a fake one. After letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.
Bro, please ignore jacetan. He's probably an OKT competiting with Lily and trying to bad mouth her. Refer to this previous post:

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=2716

Lily doesn't deliver fake girls to you. If the girl you want is not available, she will recommend other girls.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. ...............I were really angry and let the fake one go.
Dear All,

Although it has been quite sometimes I did not use the service of Lily due to my absence in Beijing, all the times, Lily has never failed to stick to her words. She is quite a honest service provider, at times, when she did not have the girls that would meet my specification, she would apologise to me and telling me that she could not provide any girl for me, instead of sending any girl. This is quite unusual for a service provider whose pre-occupation is to make money.

Like Bro QQBoy, I also cast doubt on Bro jacetan's FR, some of which are duplicated, or worse, cut and paste from other's FR (unless bro jacetan and IloveChina are the same person??).

Anyway, it is really up to you all to choose your service providers, I am not advertising for Lily, neither am I doing so for Maria. Using out call service is always a gamble, one does not always gets what he expects. For me, I can only depends on FR's from brothers in the forum, while hoping that they are true.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 04-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Bro, please ignore jacetan. He's probably an OKT competiting with Lily and trying to bad mouth her. Refer to this previous post:

Lily doesn't deliver fake girls to you. If the girl you want is not available, she will recommend other girls.
Oh, shit! Do you just want to say you'll kill me if I continue writing my FRs that don't benefit Lily.

Don't fool us! Definitely, you are Lily! At least, you share benefit with Lily!

First, you should say sorry to me. Then, try to find ways to improve your management. Don't tell me this time only your assistant do the wrong thing again, none of your funeral.

Bros, I put several previous posts of QQboy here. There are hundreds of posts from QQboy but almost all of them do the only one thing--PUSH Lily to us!

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?

p=5109897&postcount=3246

p=5329893&postcount=3407

p=5298629&postcount=3383

p=5221483&postcount=3327

p=5191949&postcount=3283

p=5127376&postcount=3264

p=5123452&postcount=3258
Old 04-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear All,

Although it has been quite sometimes I did not use the service of Lily due to my absence in Beijing, all the times, Lily has never failed to stick to her words. She is quite a honest service provider, at times, when she did not have the girls that would meet my specification, she would apologise to me and telling me that she could not provide any girl for me, instead of sending any girl. This is quite unusual for a service provider whose pre-occupation is to make money.

Like Bro QQBoy, I also cast doubt on Bro jacetan's FR, some of which are duplicated, or worse, cut and paste from other's FR (unless bro jacetan and IloveChina are the same person??).

Anyway, it is really up to you all to choose your service providers, I am not advertising for Lily, neither am I doing so for Maria. Using out call service is always a gamble, one does not always gets what he expects. For me, I can only depends on FR's from brothers in the forum, while hoping that they are true.

My 2 cent worth.
I agree with you, bro PuTonRen. Resist fake FRs!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post

Sorry, perhaps the links don't work. Post it again.

Oh, shit! Do you just want to say you'll kill me if I continue writing my FRs that don't benefit Lily.

First, you should say sorry to me. Then, try to find ways to improve your management. Don't tell me this time only your assistant do the wrong thing again, none of your funeral.

Bros, I put several previous posts of QQboy here. There are hundreds of posts from QQboy but almost all of them do the only one thing--PUSH Lily to us!

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3246

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3407

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3383

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3327

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3283

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3264

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=3258
Old 04-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

anyone interested to go out for a drink tonight or tmr? do drop me a PM. cheers
Old 05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
painter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Beijing Recommendations

Bros, tried a gal last trip to shanghai, damn fucking nice feel, smooth skin, sweet voice, curve body.. fucking wild in bed.. working FL in shanghai and Beijing, anyone going there.. good try..FJ 9/10, BJ 8/10.. Interested...PM me i give you her contact....
Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry, perhaps the links don't work. Post it again.

Hey sore loser, when your business is bad, don't bad mouth others. it will only make Maria's business only worse. And please stop writing any further because your English is really bad, so it is easy to tell that you are from mainland. Nobody would believe you anyway.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1