The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Anyone here managed to screw a maid who is also a youtuber here in Singapore? Starting with the letter C.
so did u managed to screw her?
Old 15-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_tomyum View Post
Some eye candy to end the night. Such a pity she's not my domestic helper

IIRC some bros mentioned she's a scammer. I also saw her profile and seems "she's" selling videos.
Old 15-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light
Mi Chat really can get maid but of course you need to pay. Last Saturday managed to try it for the first time.
This coming Sunday and Monday will have 2 more.
Hope they will not fly aeroplane
Old 15-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post
Mi Chat really can get maid but of course you need to pay. Last Saturday managed to try it for the first time.
Wah, how you find sia? I still trying to find. I don't mind paying a small token hahaha
Old 15-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...8020&sk=photos

Anyone have any info on this lady here.. she does alot of live videos and is hot !!
her name in badoo before was yuki i think
she may have another profile same name.
my rule of thumb if helper dress well almost local girl standard, dont bother.
i want the super simple girls no style one.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
IIRC some bros mentioned she's a scammer. I also saw her profile and seems "she's" selling videos.
This kind of standard is already my Pinay colleagues standards.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder how you managed to find them. I've been scouring Skout and Michat and all I got Chinese ML asking me to patronize them at their spa

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 15-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sweatyfart4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
just had a first meeting with one indon maid at the west. we went to a place to have some iced bandung at first. after we were done, i held her hand and guided her to a staircase in the mall (always recce for a good staircase in the building before they arrived). she was a bit apprehensive initially but as time passes, she let loose. we kissed and licked each other nipples. was i surprised when i unbuckled her bra and lifted up her tee shirt and saw her glorious B cup breasts. she’s wearing a tudung, a tee shirt, another long sleeve inside which has Uniqlo Airism kinda material and a pair of cargo-liked pants. the unassuming facade turns me on as our tongues are locked, my hands are on her breasts and her hand stroking my cock. as i was about to put my hand into her pants, she told me she’s having her period. finished off by hand job while she licked my nipple.

as i’m on the way home now, i am asking myself why did i not ask her to blow me ? *face palm*

side story: i asked her any guys around her hdb have approached her. she said a few of them did and these guys are married. haha. she’s not interested as she feels it is too dangerous. then she told me has an indon friend a few blocks away who is having an affair with a married chinese guy who is staying on the same block as her friend. i’m sure this guy is one of the bros here. hahaha
her name starts with M?
Old 15-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
I wonder how you managed to find them. I've been scouring Skout and Michat and all I got Chinese ML asking me to patronize them at their spa
Actually the first one she had been doing this because actually I wanted to go Changi 81 but she bring me to a hotel that does not need to register for short time.
But I can say she is tight making me cum easily.
Old 15-10-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
blackcatbukit is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro PM hotel that does not need to register for short time.
Old 15-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
How u manage to get Everytime I encounter always ask pay by Googlepay not one of them ask by cash upon meetup
Old 15-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

This is the 1st maid i met last saturday
Old 15-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 7
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lucky you ya hahaha
Old 15-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20178 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

From The Back Figure Not Bad .... Got Front Side Bo

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

The front.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1