The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Sally H22R09

Right after leaving Ana's room I went straight to Sally H22R09. Lights still on and door open, jolly good!

Last night at the provision store when I was buying my drink Sally was there. She was the one who took my payment for the drink and jokingly saying to me that she part-time cashier. Haha! Now I visit her as full-time WL. Gave her the fee of $30. We stripped, and wow, even better, she got nice body! So, she washed me and I waited for her in bed then she instructed me, "sleep". This is how they say meaning to lie down in bed. But you all know this already.

Anyways, catbath ensued, shiok, then capped me for BJ with her mouth. Suddenly I thought of Maggie H02R02. Haha. What a horny asshole I am! So moving on, she BJ me then kissed my inner thighs and licked my balls! Whoa, I like! So I helped her by getting my hard dick out of her way while she worked on my balls! Then BJ again, after couple of minutes I pulled her up so she can work more on my nipples.

FJ time and she went to doggy position. Ok I accept and glad I did. There was a mirror in front of me I can see myself pumping her from behind! Shiok! There were some light piak-piak sounds as flesh meets flesh. She has a meaty ass just nice for bonking in doggy. Cannot tahan this time I come! Hehe.

Just to mention that when I first reached PT tonight, Violet H14R06 was available. How come no takers?! Later as I buy my drink, would also see her in the provision store. She was friendly, smiled at me, and said our good-byes.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.
Old 19-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Kurosagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H02R02 - Maggie
H02R03 - Sally
H07R01(2F) - Ann

Have fun and be gentle with their boobies, as I also play with them.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot bro, wow Rina.. last time used to try her quite regularly, but her Bj is with condom de leh, a lot of suction power but confirm is condom... hahaha
Old 19-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
guayong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellow bros, i am not new here but this is my first FR i believe.

Went to petain yesterday. Totally new to this joint. Been here many times but always see the older fatter WLs. As i am new, i copied the list S list into my fone and was walking around with it, felt like a bloody idiot. Anyway most of the WLs whose looks are 7/10 and above were mostly not there, doors were closed. not sure if they were on leave or what. As I was walking around, saw a cute girl in H11R11. This is my FR

House: H11 R 11
Looks: 7.5/10 so far she is the hottest from what i see in Petain. havent had chance to check out the rest.
Boobs: B? i think?
Body: not too bad, has some baby fats around
BJ: very long and slow. Changed a few positions while BJing. Standing, sitting at edge of bed, lying down, quite cool!
FJ: pretty normal cos i only did it in missionary
RTF: yes i might if i dont get to check out the other 7/10 and above ones.

Sorry if my FR Sucks but ill try to make it more juicier more better thank u bros!
Old 19-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Ana H12R14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
My target was set, Sau Wei H09R05, but alas, she not working or maybe went back early. I reached PT 7:00pm hoping to get to try her.

Nevermind, plan B lah. I recall last night as I passed by H12 this Malay WL, I remember her from the old H16. On my way out she saw me and gave me this slutty look and she stuck out her tongue on me as she took in a customer. Damn! So for tonight I went passed her room, but she working, fine go walk-walk, see-see lah. I go H11, R05 working, R06 available, I'm being tempted to go in for my 1st RTF session with Yen-Yen but I hesitated and went back to H12. Ok R14 now available, asked her to confirm if she from old H16 and she said yes. I go in ah, chit-chat her that I used to visit her. Asked her name, hesitant at first then she said Ana. Don't know if true or not, don't care, she say Ana so Ana it is.

Gave her the fee of $30 and we stripped. Hmm, she's fat. Nevermind, initially I ask her for HJ only. After washing we go to bed, capped me for BJ, ok lah. Then we go missionary, she offered me her nipples, ok I suck lah. Her nipples were dark brown, yummy! Then while I pumping her I dare to french her. Damn , she allow! She frenched me back and I thought great, I'm really glad I did this! After some pumping in missionary we switched to doggy, pump some more until I got tired and lost steam. I didn't come but I told her it's alright, I'm done, no worries. She smiled in relief, hehe. For me, mission accomplished as I got her name and will be updating the PSL accordingly later afte my FR on Sally H22R09. That's right Bros, I RTF Sally after Ana.

This is it for this session, so let's move on to the next one shall we?

Cheers.
Yo bro, thanks for the update. I have tried Ana once when she is in Hse 16 and after that she MIA for a long time. Now she is back at Hse 12, must go jio her again. Cheers.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Ana H12R14

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Yo bro, thanks for the update. I have tried Ana once when she is in Hse 16 and after that she MIA for a long time. Now she is back at Hse 12, must go jio her again. Cheers.
No worries Bro, have fun. I find her slutty and naughty this time around unlike when she was in old H16. That's the reason why I RTF. Too bad she's a bit fat to my liking. Maybe next time I just go for HJ, last time in old H16 she HJ me without CD, shiok!

Cheers.
Old 19-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually wrote a FR yesterday but didn't manage to send it out..
Well, decided to went to PT after missing out the actions for such a long time..
Like I said earlier, been going to the gym these days and it is true.. too much exercise is also bad for you , I found that out when I was in PT.

Here is the scoope.
I went there around 6 pm and was targeted JJ. H11R3. Went there and of course, the door is closed.. went for Michelle, since I have yet to see how she looks like - and of course, door locked with Bros waiting outside her door.

Went to the back of the room, 1 room is open, check out the WL, kind of old looking so I passed.. went out of the house and check the list - Oh.. that's Sally.. is she kindda old looking?

Anyways.. went back to H11 since I saw a pretty nice looking WL standing at the corridor, it is from R6. (Yen Yen) - any FR for her?
Wanted to try her but at this time, R3 opens!! Yes!! it is JJ - my target
This is the first time I saw her and she looks good.. at least she has a nice pedicure on her feet.

Went in, pay-up and she started chatting
She was telling me that many of the WLs have failed the checked-up due to BBBJ and some of the funny stories of her regulars cute!! I shall keep it a secret here.

so, finally, we clean up and she started her catbath, she makes really good moan and it feel good.. move to BJ (I thought it was BBBJ, but she put a cap on without me knowing) - feels OK and followed by "69"!
I think she is really liking it since I can feel her squeezing hard and pressing down on my face..
Followed with her on top - this position feels really good but I can sense that she is tired, changed position with me on top - we were at it for a good 10mins!! I still didn't cum!
I requested her to BJ me again without CD, she said "no" - (hmmm.. I thought she does BBBJ??)
So gotten BJ, still didn't make it, tried HJ after that.. still didn't make it..
THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY TOO MUCH EXERCISE!! I was over stressed from the earlier exercise I did in the gym

We were both exhuasted and I told her, its ok that I didn't cum..
clean up and say good bye

Well, I didn't cum but I enjoyed the process and the conversation I had with her. Kind of ashame of my performance but I guess this is a lesson learned!

She is good.. for those Bro that have yet to try her.. SHE IS AWESOME!!
she has a lot of regulars and so, try your luck on getting her. I was lucky yesterday.. but not lucky enough to release my army

my 2 cts
Old 19-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H12R14 Ana and H11R03 JJ

Hi Fornicator, i have finally got (brown sugar), Ana's name. I had 1session with her i think 2yrs ago. Yes! Back at H16, no frenching i remembered she told me sorry. U lucky guy! Her room is opposite Helen? Next to Princess Joey.

And, brother Innocentpig, i can read u enjoy your time with JJ. Me, 3times within 1yr. She had downgrade to $40 but, i still pay her $50. Last time with her was 1day b4, eve of CNY 2010, JJ had the making of Queen Kit. Her easy going matter brought me into her room. , Sir! I think is pretty much better u go there in the daytime, if u could make it because after 6pm.

Everything is fast motions.
Old 19-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
Went to the back of the room, 1 room is open, check out the WL, kind of old looking so I passed.. went out of the house and check the list - Oh.. that's Sally.. is she kindda old looking?
Sally is not old looking, she is H02R03, maybe you saw R01, she only do massage I think.

Quote:
...so, finally, we clean up and she started her catbath, she makes really good moan and it feel good.. move to BJ (I thought it was BBBJ, but she put a cap on without me knowing) - feels OK and followed by "69"!
I think she is really liking it since I can feel her squeezing hard and pressing down on my face..
Followed with her on top - this position feels really good but I can sense that she is tired, changed position with me on top - we were at it for a good 10mins!! I still didn't cum!
I requested her to BJ me again without CD, she said "no" - (hmmm.. I thought she does BBBJ??)
So gotten BJ, still didn't make it, tried HJ after that.. still didn't make it..
THIS IS WHAT I MEANT BY TOO MUCH EXERCISE!! I was over stressed from the earlier exercise I did in the gym

We were both exhuasted and I told her, its ok that I didn't cum..
clean up and say good bye

Well, I didn't cum but I enjoyed the process and the conversation I had with her. Kind of ashame of my performance but I guess this is a lesson learned!

She is good.. for those Bro that have yet to try her.. SHE IS AWESOME!!
she has a lot of regulars and so, try your luck on getting her. I was lucky yesterday.. but not lucky enough to release my army

my 2 cts
Yes Bro, my last RTF she does BBBJ for me. Pity that now she do BJ only as per your report. Haven't RTF since.

As per your performance with JJ, nothing to be ashamed about. It happens to everybody, not coming in a session, it's normal. Got many factors, stress, tired, lost steam or "appetite", it could be anything. It happens to me too, just last night I RTF Ana H12R14, lost steam as she was fat and I bonking her see the flab bouncing everywhere, haha! And like you I enjoyed the process.

The thing is, how you accepted the fact that you didn't come. Some Bros just cannot accept it and they feel short-changed for paying and not to be able to release. But how about the WL? She did her part of the bargain to prep you up right? So you should also do your part and if it wasn't meant to be, try again next time ah.

Quote:
Went in, pay-up and she started chatting
She was telling me that many of the WLs have failed the checked-up due to BBBJ and some of the funny stories of her regulars cute!! I shall keep it a secret here.
Yes, there are some WLs sent back by NTY because they failed the health check-up. Can't blame other WLs if they change pattern, like they don't allow BBBJ and CIM.

Lucky you, get to hear the "funny stories", it is amusing sometimes chatting with WLs. Truth is, you also can learn something from them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 19-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Re: H12R14 Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Fornicator, i have finally got (brown sugar), Ana's name. I had 1session with her i think 2yrs ago. Yes! Back at H16, no frenching i remembered she told me sorry. U lucky guy! Her room is opposite Helen? Next to Princess Joey.
Yes Bro jacky43, you are on spot as per Ana's location. Her room next to Joey.

Thank you, yes I think I was lucky. Whoa she really can french Bro! Her tongue wrestling with mine! Shiok!

Cheers!
Old 19-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to petain few days ago. Was looking for the OSIM rider "I gallop" H12r9 but her door was closed. Was tired so want to look for her to ride me, in the end took H3r3 for her cim again.
H3r3
Looks 6
Body 5.5
BBBJ 7 (cim)
FJ NA
RTF Yes.

Anyone got info on other ladies who like to be on top? Seems like many of them ride a short while only..
Old 19-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Today damn suay.. Go PT want to find WLs to bonk, but all before I step in front of their door, they close door.

Wanted to find Ah May, got 1 person go in and the door close in front of me.
Went to find H7R06. Went there, got someone just went in.
Went to find Bao Er, in front of me someone ask the price then agree, close door.
Then try my luck with Leeza, also same story.

Then I heck care, go back to H11 and stand and wait for Ah May..
Wait for few minutes, door open already.

She came and smile, "have leave yet arh??"
*close door*
I say, "waiting for you mah.."

H11R09 - Ah May

Looks, Body, Boobs: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
Catbath: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $30
RTF: YES!! (RTF a few times already)

Have a nice day!
Old 19-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro!!
Well, I received it well for the fact that I truely enjoyed the process...
She didn't make me feel less capable at all ...

As for Sally, I wll have to confirm it again.. she is usually in a black dress?

How about Yen Yen H11R6? She really looks good - Any FR on her?

Oh.. I also realized that rooms with loud music and bringht light is a "turn off" for me..

Will work hard to get more exciting FR..
Hmmm... I think the thrill of walking in and out of houses is what makes PT fun! but at the same time.. it would be good if we can just go into a BIG room and see all the WLs.. makes it easier..

my 2 cts
Old 19-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Went to petain few days ago. Was looking for the OSIM rider "I gallop" H12r9 but her door was closed. Was tired so want to look for her to ride me, in the end took H3r3 for her cim again.
H3r3
Looks 6
Body 5.5
BBBJ 7 (cim)
FJ NA
RTF Yes.

Anyone got info on other ladies who like to be on top? Seems like many of them ride a short while only..
H3 still in operation? I think is H4 bah..
Old 19-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
H3r3
Looks 6
Body 5.5
BBBJ 7 (cim)
FJ NA
RTF Yes.

Aiyah where still got H03, huh Bro?

Wanted to ups you but now I thinking next time ah.

But I give you WL who can stay on top until you come. Katty H10R10 - RTW 25 August, ok? I ups you next time, better get your act together first. H03 close already, please.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 19-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Today damn suay.. Go PT want to find WLs to bonk, but all before I step in front of their door, they close door.

Wanted to find Ah May, got 1 person go in and the door close in front of me.
Went to find H7R06. Went there, got someone just went in.
Went to find Bao Er, in front of me someone ask the price then agree, close door.
Then try my luck with Leeza, also same story.

Then I heck care, go back to H11 and stand and wait for Ah May..
Wait for few minutes, door open already.

She came and smile, "have leave yet arh??"
*close door*
I say, "waiting for you mah.."

H11R09 - Ah May

Looks, Body, Boobs: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
Catbath: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $30
RTF: YES!! (RTF a few times already)

Have a nice day!
Haha, yes agree Bro, she friendly some more worth the $30 you pay for, she good service. I also RTF several times.

Your PT adventure exciting! Imagine the adrenaline rush!!! Haha!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 19-08-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1