The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 8
Eizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

Nami from Kinkythai

Look: Long hair and can consider a pre-milf, in her mid 20s. No switch and baits. She has pretty face, small chin, her eyes can smile and sharp facial features. I personally think she is prettier in person.

Figure: She has a fair smooth skin and a relatively fit looking body with a nice waist to hip ratio, her butt is wide enough and is quite perky.

Boobs: Her boobs looks great on her as it compliments and adds to her curves. Natural and soft B cup with sensitive nipple. Allow me to fondle, suck, tuning and licking.

Frenching: She is a kisser. Damn good one. Automative and it was DFK and we french like long lost lover. French like no tomorrow. The tongue knows no boundaries, I almost forgot which one is my tongue.

Bbbj: Quite good with no teething effect, have the fast and slow deep motion. Good control over it. No complain when i deepthroat her. Good slurping effect and great suction in both cock and balls.

Painting: short trimmed type with no smell and gave her an aggressive painting for close to 10 mins and she does not stop me even after her body started trembling and shaking in orgasm multiple times.

Fj: Tight and wet. Would switch positions now and then. Able to take it long, deep and hard bonk, I fucked her passionately and roughly. No complains heard. i just heard her awesome moaning and sound of wet cock in her pussy!

GFE: give me the caring and comfortable boyfriend feel. High KC and have the submissive demure wife feel.

Rtf: for sure to go back being she leave

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1