The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
if these prcs wls don't make u feel special, would u rtf them more often??? There're intense competition among these prcs wls too... To survive n make money! 她们是来挣钱的,不是来谈感情的!
Agreed, recently there was this WL in attempt to extend my booking, tried to arouse me with 10 min left. i asked her "where got time for another round" she gave me a very "deprived" look and say "i came just now but i have not have enough" followed by "i have not really come for a long time" . And when i commented "wow, you're really wet" and her reply was "you think i get wet with every man huh". But little that she know 3 of my buddies have all heard this from her. But again, they are WL and they are being "professional" rite?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
FR: 1817 : Zhen Zhu

Finally back to home soil... busy day ahead but i needed a good release. So i went on down to 1817, since there was a rage about new girls etc. Arrived and had the pleasure of nearly the full line up. The one I wanted was being booked... I looked at her and she was a sight to behold. Too bad... the rest were so-so... i finally made my choice and proceeded to room.

Name: Zhen Zhu (Pearl)
- 2+ weeks old in Singapore.
Origin: ChongQin
Looks: 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Height: 156-158 cm; Weight: 40kgs (She's petite)
Hair: 7.5/10 long fritzy hair with fake extensions.
Body: 6.5/10 lean, petite.
Skin: 7/10 a little rough (not the bad kind) and fairly dark skinned for a PRC chic.
Boobs: 6/10 A+ or B-, I'm a boob man. So this one felt like a young college girl that's still developing. Nipples very very dark.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight, easily wet
BBBJ: 6.5/10 slow and deep.
CIM/COB/COF: didn't try or ask
AR: 6/10 average
FJ: 5/10 We only did 2 positions.
Attitude: 5/10 - She seemed fairly new to the trade. Its like fucking someone who just lost her virginity a couple of weeks ago. She is extremely nice, friendly but when in comes to the fuck-session, i was look for more. She's ticklish and so it didn't make roaming my hands around her fun
RTF: No.

Lights:
Arrived feeling very horny... and again, bad choices being made. Saw the girl that i wanted but she already went in with a customer. So left with about 7 of them outside... honestly the range was disappointing... one of them had really nice sharp features, so picked her.

Camera:
Went into the room... made small chit chat... i could see she was really shy and seems new to the scene. She told me to have a shower ... so i stepped in and she quietly came from behind and started soaping me. At this time, i was checking out her... and then disappointment started to set it... firstly she was really petite. Under all that outfit.. she was wearing push up bra so when the clothes came off... guess i don't need to finish the rest of that story. She was chatty and nice... and gave my ass a good wash... so i kinda guessed what i could be expecting. I was hoping for some BJ action in the shower but none.

Action:
i lay on the bed facing up and she started tongue action... i tried touching her but she claimed to be ticklish. Soon she told me to flip over, and proceeded to AR, to my shock, she spit at my ass hole and proceeded to lick and thrust her tongue in... ok... sensation was not too bad.
I laid on my back again and she went on to blow me... i kinda enjoyed this bit... she is definitely not a pro but more like your girlfriend learning to blow... she didn't dare to take all of me in as she said her mouth will have to stretch alot and didn't like the sensation of my cock hitting the back of her throat.... so it was one hand grip while the mouth went up and down on the first four inches of my shaft.... surprisingly because she looked so innocent.. it turned me on and i nearly unloaded into her mouth... she could feel my cock throb and told me not to 'shoot' into her mouth. Finally she capped me... did cowgirl but she claimed i was going in very deep so she collapsed on me as i thrust her from below... we finally finished off in missionary style.

Honestly, it felt like fucking a school girl... really not my type.

Will i ever RTF Zhen Zhu... not after this session.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Er ... Excuse me, are you a Catwalk Model by profession?

After some prompting from Bros HBK and Enigma and also out of curiosity, I went to bonk this tall lass from L1658A today ...

I must say both bros HBK & Enigma are quite spot on in terms of the physical outlook ... I wonder as to why both the above-mentioned bros did not post a FR after trying her. They miust be trying to keep her all to themselves ...

WL Name - Ru Yi
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.71 - 1.73 m (on bare foot)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - Used to work in the KTV back in China

Look - 7.3/10

The score in this department could be higher if her facial complexion is better. She has nice eyes with thick and long real eyelashes. Her nose bridge is quite high. Yeah, she looks every inch like a local chio Ah Lian especially her brownish blonde dyed tress (artificially extended longer). I guess she looks even better with natural colour hair. She looks more foxy when she was BBBJing me ... Bwahahaha!!

Bod - 7.8/10

I like her height and physique but minus her body complexion which is not very smooth per what Bro HBK has said earlier. She can be a Catwalk Model. She has a small scar on one of her collar bones due to childhood injury and an ugly faded tattoo on one of her hands. She would look more womanly and sexy if she put on 3 inches stilletoes. She won't look good in sexy outfit with low heel shoes in my opinion. My oh my, she has long legs, man! She loves to curl her long pair of legs around my hip while in missionary fashion ... Hehehe!

Tits - 7.8/10

She has a pair of full B+ to C cupper assets. They don't look huge because of her height and bigger than average frame. Her assets are very well developed and firm. I like them very much ... Her nipples are pale pink in colour.

Shower - 6.8/10

Not much action. Only a slight body2body massage with soap and HJ on my heirloom.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

She spent sometime in this department. Minus points for making some kinda funny and redundant sound when licking my back. Also, she likes to spray misty water on my body to make it wet so that her licking can be smoother according to her <Am puzzled> ...

French Kissing - N/A

She disallowed but only offered kissing on the lips. She promised to french kiss me when I RTF on her and when she became more comfy with me ... Damn!

AR - 7.8/10

I must say it was very well done & stimulating! However, it would be even better if she make use of her hands and tongue alternately while AR on fours a la QiQi and Sasa ... etc.

BBBJ - 8/10

Spectacularly well done & stimulating! She gave me a super deep-throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my penis ... Awesome! And you know what, she spent hell long of a time in this department ... Her expression suggested that she did it with lots of enthusiasm as if she love doing it ... Hehehe! She looked slutty when she glanced at me while BBBJing me ... ShiokadOoooo!!! It was certainly class act to me.

FJ - 6.8/10

It would be good if she was more proactive in the act. Probably because I did not get the optimum shiokness as she did not french kiss me. Nonetheless, I enjoyed bonking this chio lass ... Hehehehe!

Attitude - She looks cool and a little aloof initially but once she settled down with me and coupled with my natural oratorical ability, she lossen up in no time ...

RTF - I will likely although she didn't wanna french kiss me as I am curious to see what's up on her sleeve in our next encounter ... As she told me she would give me a little surprise ... Perhaps she is being enterprising and as such, came up with this marketing ploy to garner more business. Anyway, I have only $150 to lose, no big deal ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-09-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
badboybyakuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol we should organise a gl trip
Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

House: L16H58A
Name: Tian Xin (Sweet heart) (two weeks in GL)
Look: 6.5/10 (average looking, small eyes)
Body: 7.0/10 (Height: 158cm, Weigt: 46 kg. estimated).
Boob: 6.5/10 ( B cup, pink nipples)
Shower: no action, just wash through.
Catbath: 7.0/10, quite good
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (wet and stimulating while she constantly looked at me)
AR: 7.0/10 (agressive type)
FJ: 8.0/10
GFE: 8.0/10 (she is playful)

She has average looking and figure, but service is definitely above average.

Cheers,
Old 10-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another Kawaii from L1654A

Agree totally!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
... those WL who make an outstanding impact on my very first rendevous with her would make me stand up and desire for her more ...
Old 10-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kakatau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at 2837 the other day and took this demure and pretty Li Li

House: L2837
Name: Li Li
Look: 8.5/10 (quite prettyr but of course different ppl have different view)
Body: 7.0/10 (estimated height is around 166cm as she is just a little shorter than me).
Kissing: Passionate but you can tell that she is not expert
Boob: 6.5/10 ( B cup, nothing to shout about)
Shower: no action, just washed and examined my bro carefully
BJ: 6.5/10 (She can do BBBJ but i prefer BJ as it safer!)
FJ: 8.0/10 (Her slutty looks make me really high and I think she enjoyed my bro thrusting her )
GFE: 9.0/10 (willing to accomodate, playful and very friendly)

I like her looks and this is very important any FJ. She is still very new here in Geyland and her inexperience actions make me feel like i am bonking a gf

This is my first FR so don't stab me if you don't like it. Just wanted to contribute something to this forum
Old 10-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried qiqi, sha sha and coco from 1654A recently

QiQi
Face: 5/10 (not my type)
Height: ~1.55m
Body Figure: 6.5/10 fair skin
Boobs: D
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR: 0/10 (didnt offer.. disappointed)
FJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Nay

Coco
Face: 7/10 (looks prettier with time)
Height: ~1.55m
Body Figure: 7/10 fair skin
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 9.5/10 damn shiok with good visuals
Catbath/AR: 8/10 (Super but Sha Sha better)
FJ: 8.5/10 Good!
GFE: 8.5/10 very nice feeling with great attitude to please
RTF: maybe

ShaSha
Face: 8/10 (slightly mature but slttry
Height: ~1.6
Body Figure: 7.5/10
Boobs: C+
BBBJ: 9.5/10 shiok!
catbath/AR: 9/10 (Best!)
FJ: 8.5/10 Best!
GFE: 8.5/10 very nice feeling with great attitude to please
RTF: Yes! but she always busy!
Old 11-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

slade84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to L16 H39 as it was one of those 150 type houses with the most girls listed on another thread.
place has moved, it has a sign on the gate saying its moved to L14 H27 so I proceded to there.

L14 H 27
NiNi
Age estimate 23 - 25 not that old.
Size 6
Nationality: Chinese (mandarin speaker)
Face: 8/10 (has some little freckles on her nose, but they look kinda cute, has dyed brown hair, seems to be growing out a bit, so her black hair is showing)
Height: ~1.60m
Body Figure: 8/10 pale white skin. very smooth.
Boobs: B
CBJ: 8/10 was nice, took her time, took it very slow, with nice suction, broke off from time to time to work the balls, and also lick up towards my nipples
AR: 0/10 (dont even know if she does it, could be language problem.)
FJ: 8.5/10 (quite tight, licked my nipples as she rode on top of me, (mirror on top of beds at this place are great for views)
GFE: 9.5/10 (layed there hugging and kissing after sex, we tryed to speak chinese to each other(mine is very bad) she gave me some massage
RTF: Yay (thinking about going back now, lol)

Cost 150 (for the front desk)
Seems like a really nice girl(plus I always feel a bit bad with these kind of nice girls at these kind of places, so I gave her another 100 while she was showering(slipped into her handbag
Old 12-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Ye Zhi, L1651

Hi, wrote a FR on Amy from L1654A recently, as I love SYT and saw one from L1651, Ye Zhi.
Told me she is 23 years old. (Same category as Amy)
I would like to compare this WL with Amy.

Look – 8.0/10
Yes, kawaii and pretty. I rated Amy 7.5.

Body – 6.5/10
She is shorter, not as slim and smooth than Amy. I rated Amy 7.5.

Boobs – 6.0/10
A+ cupper assets, not as pinkish as Amy. Amy rated 6.5. BTW, she has a tattoo just below her right boob.

Shower - 6.5/10
SOP. Very brief BBBJ in the shower. Amy rated 7.5.

Cat-Bath – 6.0/10
Very robotic and not shiok. Amy rated 6.5.

AR – 6.0/10
Same as Amy, clean you first with wet tissue and her saliva. Rated same as Amy.

French – NA
She don’t French.

BBBJ – 6.0/10
Mechanical. No impression after the deed. Amy rated 7.5.

FJ – 6.0/10
I enjoyed only because she is SYT.

Overall – 6.0/10
Many many rooms for improvement. I think she is new and no experience. Senior bros may want to train her up. Very mechanical and robotic session.

RTF – Until she improves first.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
heavenlysex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had my first session with this new girl, from 1805. Not bad for a starter… You bros can consider.. fresh meat…

Name: Cola

House: L1805

Height: Tall, like a model… around 1.7m with heels

Looks: 7/10 Very sexy legs, model looks with curly shoulder length hair

Previous Occupation: She had 3 years of experience working in Malaysia Sauna last time. Therfore, she can do massage quitte well.

Foreplay: 8/10 She gave me a very professional massage at the start… She used her ahnds and applied the correct tension at the correct area.. like thighs and didi… got it damn hard.. she then used her boobs to rubbed my whole body… She also used her tongue and licked from my foreheard down to my toes… whoa…

BBBJ: 8/10 Yes she provided BBBJ… and it is very well done.. wet and full of saliva

FJ: 8/10 Real moans… I led the action all the way. She is a very accommodative and obedient girl.

RTF: Yes, definitely
Old 12-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Jessie, L1654A

When I had Amy, saw Jessie. Though not the SYT type, she got the womanly look that attracted me. She looked like one of the Miss HK cum actress that acted in the movie “Date with Vampire”.

Look – 7.5/10
Very womanly. Nice long wavy hairdo. A sexy light brown mole on the upper left lips.

Body – 8.0/10
Fair, tall and slim. Smooth body complexion.

Boobs – 8.0/10
Easily a C cupper assets with pinkish nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10
Sensuous BBBJ in the shower.

Cat-Bath – 9.0/10
No cat-bath. Instead very sexy BooBs powders massage. Must try, very shiok, especially with her C cupper assets.

AR - 9.0/10
Another must try. She will apply baby oil at the area and together with her powerful hands and tongue on your didi.

French – 6.0/10
OK only. I think she don’t really like to French.

BBBJ - 7.5/10
Slow and sensuous, plus deep throat..

FJ – 8.5/10
I enjoy the session very much.

Overall – 8.5/10
Lovely, friendly with good attitude.

RTF – Yes. Die die must go again, but difficult to get. She‘s hotcake.
Old 13-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have visited L1654A after my lunch, wanna to book Qian Qian 千千, as I have heard a few bros are delighted this fair lady...

Name: Qian Qian

Look – 7.5/10
Nice looking lady, not stunning beauty but sweet, polite and with soft voices, wearing light-grey color contact lens.

Body – 8.5/10
Very fair and slim. snow white, smooth body complexion

Boobs – 8.0/10
32B with very light brown closed to pinkish nipples

Shower - 8.5/10
SOP BBBJ in the shower but she knows how to wash

AR - 8.5/10
Lots of tongue work, good feeling

BBBJ - 8.5/10
Slow and sensuous with deep throat

FJ – 8.5/10
very enjoyable

Overall – 8.5/10
Very girl friend feeling

RTF – Sure, worth to try again
Old 13-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edhere28 View Post
I have visited L1654A after my lunch, wanna to book Qian Qian 千千, as I have heard a few bros are delighted this fair lady...
Agreed.. Qian Qian style of love making is very sensuous and slow

good FR there
Old 13-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Pink Lady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post