The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-10-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

How u all manage to find ah through MiChat all I get pple asking for top up razor or Watever it is den $70 cash clear cut that is a scam nid help with this
Old 11-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you +138
Thats alot of points lol
Old 11-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSephirothxX View Post
Just sharing my humble experience today. Not a very positive experience though.

I have been playing Skout since CB started and I finally scored today. I have video called her a few times and did some naughty stuff in those call. Guess she is the super horny type.

She said she was bored after transferring money and I suggested for her to come my house today. Booked a cab for her to come to my house. We started fondling and kissing in no time when she was in my bed. Now comes the first problem, she has a little bad breath, a little turned off but never mind, still not enough to make my didi soft. Gotta say her BBBJ skills are not bad.

After that she put in my didi into her pussy, raw. I was quite shocked but I think to myself, maybe just penetrate a little bit then go get condom. I did that, and when I put on my condom, I smelled something disgusting. The pussy juices she left on my didi is one horrid smell. It made my didi shrink in size while i put on the condom.

I tried to make myself forget the smell then i did her again. Throughout the session I can smell that smell when I go in and out. My didi went soft for so many times but in the end I managed to release.

That's not the end, she keeps wanting me to get hard again. I was trying to rest but she kept staying on top of me and kiss me everywhere. I am okay with cuddling after first round, but she totally wants to go full course again. I compromised and fingered her and now my finger is full of horrid smell that I cannot get rid of even after washing with soap.

I couldn't get hard even after all that teasing because of the smell and she finally gave up and she said she had to go meet her friends. I booked a grabcar for her to meet her friends.

And now I am typing this story with my smelly fingers. This is my first experience screwing maids from an social app like Skout and it turned out quite bad. Hope the brothers here have better experiences.
Whats the skout id?
Old 11-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxSephirothxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro just penetrate a little bit ... even yr dick head touches her CB same as raw
Hope u r safe Next time chiong more wisely
I know, just that I let my guard down, maybe i thought she would have lesser sex partners than a FL would have.
Dont know why she isn't scared of doing raw at all.

Will go to Kelantan Lane for a visit if I feel that something is wrong.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxSephirothxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Whats the skout id?
Skout ID is Lily
Old 11-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

MiChat is the worse place just recent experience. When to buy gpc card den MiChat etc2 MiChat gurl goes by the name of Sarah zhee wanted to get a quick fix . But in the end pour out more money burn $200 den get nothing. Den got the cheek to ask $200 more not worth screwing maids like this. So do give me advice how u all manage to get one ? If someone get guide me to the right place or something. Sad to say MiChat always a miss for me
Old 11-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
MiChat is the worse place just recent experience. When to buy gpc card den MiChat etc2 MiChat gurl goes by the name of Sarah zhee wanted to get a quick fix . But in the end pour out more money burn $200 den get nothing. Den got the cheek to ask $200 more not worth screwing maids like this. So do give me advice how u all manage to get one ? If someone get guide me to the right place or something. Sad to say MiChat always a miss for me
Bro if someone ask you buy Google Card or something don't buy lah lmao. You don't know all this is a scam meh. I kena few times le that's why must be smart. Whatevwr you do must be cash in hand. If tell you buy some card you walk away lol
Old 11-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20306 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And now I am typing this story with my smelly fingers. This is my first experience screwing maids from an social app like Skout and it turned out quite bad. Hope the brothers here have better experiences.
Bro Better Go For Checkup Just In Case

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 7
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Bro Better Go For Checkup Just In Case
Hahaha don't try to scare this bro here. I'm sure he will be fine
Old 11-10-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently I tried Michat. Found 2 not bad but haha dunno how to proceed further any pro can advise
Old 11-10-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achor View Post
Bro keen to exchange contact ?
up u +24

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Anyone here managed to screw a maid who is also a youtuber here in Singapore? Starting with the letter C.
Old 12-10-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Nice pictures
Old 12-10-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16480 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing my humble experience today. Not a very positive experience though.

I have been playing Skout since CB started and I finally scored today. I have video called her a few times and did some naughty stuff in those call. Guess she is the super horny type.

She said she was bored after transferring money and I suggested for her to come my house today. Booked a cab for her to come to my house. We started fondling and kissing in no time when she was in my bed. Now comes the first problem, she has a little bad breath, a little turned off but never mind, still not enough to make my didi soft. Gotta say her BBBJ skills are not bad.

After that she put in my didi into her pussy, raw. I was quite shocked but I think to myself, maybe just penetrate a little bit then go get condom. I did that, and when I put on my condom, I smelled something disgusting. The pussy juices she left on my didi is one horrid smell. It made my didi shrink in size while i put on the condom.

I tried to make myself forget the smell then i did her again. Throughout the session I can smell that smell when I go in and out. My didi went soft for so many times but in the end I managed to release.

That's not the end, she keeps wanting me to get hard again. I was trying to rest but she kept staying on top of me and kiss me everywhere. I am okay with cuddling after first round, but she totally wants to go full course again. I compromised and fingered her and now my finger is full of horrid smell that I cannot get rid of even after washing with soap.

I couldn't get hard even after all that teasing because of the smell and she finally gave up and she said she had to go meet her friends. I booked a grabcar for her to meet her friends.

Thanks for the sharing.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Thanks for the sharing.
I think I gagged a little bit reading this....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1