The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Any one tried her before??
Old 11-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minidark View Post
Hey there,
Met another maid on michat whose username is Cherry88 and here is her picture. Has anyone encountered her before?

Yeah. She's not bad and very chatty. Met her once but didn't upped her as she was going to touch up her tattoo. Yes, she's an Ah Gong Siao. Last piece of artwork was at her thigh.

She was in make up the day I met her. Relatively pretty. Look more like local malay than a FDW.

Since couldn't score with her that day, have moved on to greener pastures.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

checking her popularity here. anyone up her before?
Old 11-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes that's the spirit of this forum, post it and all your doubt solved. Its like a 10 years series. Rather than listening to maid's lying stories.
Hopefully with this 10 years series, hunting becomes easier and all can score with flying color.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20287 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WoW , Good Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post

She was in make up the day I met her. Relatively pretty. Look more like local malay than a FDW.
Oh Bro Tot You Tok To Her You Should Know Whether Local Or Not

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey there,
Met another maid on michat whose username is Cherry88 and here is her picture. Has anyone encountered her before?

Not cheap.... she ask for 300 one shot only.
Btw, I dun tink she is a maid..... more likely an FL pretending to be a maid..... speaks in Singlish too.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

Bro keen to exchange contact ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Meet and fuck her on her employer bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
OMG, this is what my maid sent me . . . telling me she is horny and want me to suck her tits

Old 11-10-2020, 04:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108892 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achor View Post
Bro keen to exchange contact ?
Upped you +138

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxSephirothxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my humble experience today. Not a very positive experience though.

I have been playing Skout since CB started and I finally scored today. I have video called her a few times and did some naughty stuff in those call. Guess she is the super horny type.

She said she was bored after transferring money and I suggested for her to come my house today. Booked a cab for her to come to my house. We started fondling and kissing in no time when she was in my bed. Now comes the first problem, she has a little bad breath, a little turned off but never mind, still not enough to make my didi soft. Gotta say her BBBJ skills are not bad.

After that she put in my didi into her pussy, raw. I was quite shocked but I think to myself, maybe just penetrate a little bit then go get condom. I did that, and when I put on my condom, I smelled something disgusting. The pussy juices she left on my didi is one horrid smell. It made my didi shrink in size while i put on the condom.

I tried to make myself forget the smell then i did her again. Throughout the session I can smell that smell when I go in and out. My didi went soft for so many times but in the end I managed to release.

That's not the end, she keeps wanting me to get hard again. I was trying to rest but she kept staying on top of me and kiss me everywhere. I am okay with cuddling after first round, but she totally wants to go full course again. I compromised and fingered her and now my finger is full of horrid smell that I cannot get rid of even after washing with soap.

I couldn't get hard even after all that teasing because of the smell and she finally gave up and she said she had to go meet her friends. I booked a grabcar for her to meet her friends.

And now I am typing this story with my smelly fingers. This is my first experience screwing maids from an social app like Skout and it turned out quite bad. Hope the brothers here have better experiences.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSephirothxX View Post
And now I am typing this story with my smelly fingers. This is my first experience screwing maids from an social app like Skout and it turned out quite bad. Hope the brothers here have better experiences.
What a brutally honest and hard-hitting FR. Now all bros who are interested in trying her has been properly forewarned....

Upped u 18pts for sharing of your experience with this ccb. We feel for u bro!
Old 11-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSephirothxX View Post
Just sharing my humble experience today. Not a very positive experience though.

I have been playing Skout since CB started and I finally scored today. I have video called her a few times and did some naughty stuff in those call. Guess she is the super horny type.

She said she was bored after transferring money and I suggested for her to come my house today. Booked a cab for her to come to my house. We started fondling and kissing in no time when she was in my bed. Now comes the first problem, she has a little bad breath, a little turned off but never mind, still not enough to make my didi soft. Gotta say her BBBJ skills are not bad.

After that she put in my didi into her pussy, raw. I was quite shocked but I think to myself, maybe just penetrate a little bit then go get condom. I did that, and when I put on my condom, I smelled something disgusting. The pussy juices she left on my didi is one horrid smell. It made my didi shrink in size while i put on the condom.

I tried to make myself forget the smell then i did her again. Throughout the session I can smell that smell when I go in and out. My didi went soft for so many times but in the end I managed to release.

That's not the end, she keeps wanting me to get hard again. I was trying to rest but she kept staying on top of me and kiss me everywhere. I am okay with cuddling after first round, but she totally wants to go full course again. I compromised and fingered her and now my finger is full of horrid smell that I cannot get rid of even after washing with soap.

I couldn't get hard even after all that teasing because of the smell and she finally gave up and she said she had to go meet her friends. I booked a grabcar for her to meet her friends.

Smelly pussy relates to bacteria or yeast infection and sexually transmitted
Definitely a turn down
Old 11-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhg View Post
checking her popularity here. anyone up her before?
Nice, waiting to read more of your adventure
Old 11-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41684 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro just penetrate a little bit ... even yr dick head touches her CB same as raw
Hope u r safe Next time chiong more wisely

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32816691
Old 11-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CumExplorer; 11-10-2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
guys, just sharing my experiences so far. then hopefully the experts can share some advice.

i am lucky and unlucky at the same time, let me explain.

i admit i am fucking lucky in the finding part. i manage to get really a lot of them over the last 1 month , almost 30 of them, i chat till i headache. half of them agree to meet, but i don't dare to meet (this is my issue).

but i am very fucking bad at the second part. i just don't know how to steer them to a hotel.

i met the first one, petite, cute, first meeting she already start hugging holding hands. after so many meeting still no balls to do it. slowly found out she looking for lover, i started to feel guilty. sianz.

end up i met about 3 more, all is i fetch them jalan, help with top up card etc. but all leads to no sex. but they continue to chat and ask for more dates. so i started to feel like a robert loser.

that was when i look back at all my chat with the contacts, i start to realise, wtf, ALL of them is talking about serious stuff, none is for hookup. then i realise is it my personality failure, i may be too "nice guy". i guess my nice guy attitude is just not suited for this game.

i did find one girl was very upfront, very daring, automatic send nudes to me etc. but guess what, her boss no give her off because of covid. WTF is wrong with my life sia.

i read some experts here, manage to get them to go hotel on the very first encounter, i respect you guys, hope you can share some tips.

hopefully some experts can shed some light on my questions.

1. what info must the maid bring to book transit

2. for those who easily can do them in the first encounter, can u share if you are good looking or not, because if that is the reason, then i totally understand and might actually feel better lol.

3. how do you all deal with the lover kind? is it very bad to lie to them?
Bro...please check your PM inbox...i message you some advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1