The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

I wish I can be in Batam at this point of time....before my evil boss come back from his long holiday on Monday.

Im beginning to like going to this place.
Seemed like there is new things/places to be discovered everytime.

Here's wishing Bros here a very Merry Xmas!!

Old 25-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Indonesia Public Holidays in 2016
19 Official National Holidays and Shared Holidays in Indonesia for 2016

*for my 2016 reference travelling to Batam

And comparing with year 2015 :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=30992

Calender 2016 :

http://www.static.portalseven.com/im...endar-2016.png

2016? 6 days away from this post,hehehe...

Merry Christmas,everyone!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its drizzling,the ground was muddy...and my shoes were soaked with red soil due to the exploration of this temple,hehehe...but i am starting to feel the peaceful ambience of this place. A totally different aura from last few times i was there. Well,maybe becos i was there on a different weather...different time of the year.

Beside the temple has a zhi char store and a pastry shop. Pastry shop name is called Old Place as of the above photo. They sells some Malay/Peranakan pastries and fire crackers too.And they sell it cheaper than most other places (maybe becos its not CNY thats why cheaper). So coming CNY i may drop by here to play fire cracker cos i remember CNY 2015's firecracker nearly bankrupt me,hehehe...cannot forget that i spend nearly a million rupiah just on firecracker alone,grrr....firecracker is 4-5 times more expensive than in China.

The extreme open space area around the temple is also a good place for fire crackers too,hehehe...

...continue to next page...
Just to share with u,the original Tiban TPK temple before the locals starts putting in donation to build what u see today looks like this during the 1990s >>>>

Old 25-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
steevewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

leoric your info can be used at the jakarta thread also leh . can i post it there or you post it ther ?
Old 25-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Botak Cun Khas Medan
=================

Location : Batam Center, opposite main entrance of Royal Grande estate. Google map : Search for "Dhillon Sport" or "Rumah Makan Makassar" . They are along the short row of shophouses together with Botak Cun.

Operating hours : 0730-2100. Closed on Mondays

Speciality : Authentic Medan food

Food : 4.2/5 (using duck egg) , 3.9/5 (using chicken egg)
Value : 4.2/5 for such quality, taste, cleanliness

Conclusion : At time of this post - the *BEST* (chop,stamp,100% saliva) noodle Medan cuisine, in Batam. All their noodles and rice are flown from Medan. Satay and ifun mie binjai are **awesome**. Their beehoon - bouncy "Q" ! Their Bakmie noodle can fight with MOMO! There's really an aroma & texture difference between using duck egg and chicken egg in their dishes - as on Day1 - using duck egg, Day 2 - using chicken egg.

Strongly Recommended Dishes : Satay, I Fun Mie BinJai, Beehoon Goreng, Nasi Goreng, Bakmie. Best use duck egg in the goreng dishes.

Dinner Disadvantage : By 1930pm - no tables. Full. So it's either arrive before 1900hrs, or after 2030hrs - but expect ingredients to run out like longtong, kangkong, petai, etc. Otherwise, as observed - join the standing queue to dabao instead of having dinner there.

===========================

...from previous post - Day 1

Day 2 (20th Dec) :

Same 5 people arrived at 1900hrs. By 1930hrs - it was full house. Walk-in customers (families) turned away when they saw full house. And a standing tabao queue had already begun forming.

We ordered 2 portions of I Fun Mie (IFM) Binjai and Satay each for sure - except that I wanted the IFM Binjai to be served last bcs that dish makes other dishes pale in-comparison and affected my judgement last night (just like my first review of Kez, where the wagyu beef totally overshadowed the chicken dish - although the chicken was solid). And told the niece - all dishes which contains egg - to use chicken egg, not duck egg.

Right timing - we waited less than 10mins for the first dish to come - perhaps thanks to table reservation.

Satay **DISTINCTION**
=====================

The satay HAHAHAHHAHA - yaAAAahhhhhhhh....... texture and taste consistent with my experience in the previous day - LOVE IT. This time got longtong - it had pandan/lavender essence infused and it didn't taste flat or tasteless (like the "normal" longtong) - had a very slight subtle aroma and ever-so-slight "sweetness" to it.

I agreed with Ibu - she was right. This IS the best tasting/texture satay in Batam. Period.

I was curious how they make it, and went over to the satay station.

No smoke (means no oil/juice dripping onto the charcoal). glowing hot charcoal, lightly/no fanning.

It was BBQed over glowing red charcoal and very lightly fanning it. At no time was there fire in the charcoal, nor was there any noticeable smoke. Their's was more time consuming than the brisk way where one would see fire in the charcoal, alot of smoke, and/or the guy fanning hard at the satay/charcoal. Their method, as a result, had juices sealed in and no significant charring to the meats. I truly give thumbs-up.

Beehoon Goreng **MANTAP**
=======================

The beehoon itself ! Is fat(ter) and therefore "munchier", and "Q" - unlike the thin beehoon many are accustomed to. And it's because of this medan beehoon's texture - that Angrek Sari's beehoon goreng is no longer a contender. Recommended.

Now this is where I start to notice that "missing something which was there yesterday". There was just something missing from my yesterday's experience. It was delicious but just not as "delicious" as dishes yesterday.

Bakmie Goreng
===========

Yesterday I had the superb Bakmie (bakchor mee style). This time it's the goreng version. If I didn't eat the Bakmie, I would have said this goreng was good. Not really a fair judgement. Yet bcs I can compare both versions - I will say - to stick to the bakmie version. The goreng version changed the texture of the mie - softer, less "Q". The Bakmie (bak chor mee style) is outright "better".

Again, I noted that "something-missing" in the dish.

KweTiau Goreng KangKong Belacan - Wet version (Good)
==========================================

Ibu insisted to order the wet version for this dish. And I realised why. Kangkong stems are hollow - so in the wet version - it traps the gravy inside the stems. When I chewed on the kangkong (with the trapped gravy) with the kwetiau, with each chew - the kangkong "released" the gravy into my mouth - "juicy", flavourful, tasty + the "Q" (from the kwetiau) and crunchy (from the kangkong). It was DELICIOUS for the first several mouthfuls. But later on, the kangkong naturally became soft and didn't trap the gravy anymore. In otherwords, finish it while piping hot and kangkong crunchy. LOL.

The last dish came . 2 portions of it. After we signaled for it to be cooked.

I Fun Mee Binjai (using chicken egg, not duck egg) **MANTAP**
================================================

Same consistency as yesterday. Same thick ultra-sick gravy. Same texture of part-crispy-part-soft noodles in the gravy. We finished those 2 portions clean.

But there was a real noticeable "something missing" . Using duck egg really contributes significantly to aroma and "deliciousness". It's just different. Dun get me wrong - it is superb, but I couldn't enjoy this dish as much as yesterday. I just wasn't over the moon and going silly like yesterday because my mind kept thinking "where is that oommph ? where is it ?? where ???"

After dinner, I asked the niece to write out the prices of each item, so that I may share with people how seriously awesome Botak Cun is - a kwetiau goreng khas medan seriously worth spreading word of mouth.

Prices are based on using chicken egg. Add RP5K if use duck egg.

No longer will I go Rony. Or Tommy. Or AMei. Botak Cun is my go-to place for medan economy food.

Afternote : As we had 2 days of Botak Cun's at-least-60%-dishes-in-menu food - my partner had swollen gums and I had blood in my stools (internal piles). A sign of strong heatiness. But to put in perspective - no one would naturally order that many and eat that much - as it's typically 1 person to one dish (which is alot already).

=========

Next Stop : Punggur (this coming Saturday evening , 26th Dec)

While chatting away, I brought up seafood restos. As Marine Live seems no longer serving live prawns (my partner can only take healthy, live prawns) - I suggested Tg Piayu, and if too far - perhaps Rezeki.

The outspoken Ibu said : "XXXXXX ?? YYYYYY ???" . Started talking about a particular seafood resto in punggur being the best, best and best. The crab , the prawn, the clams, the prices.

Again her hubby, nodded in quiet agreement whenever I looked at him (for validation).

And again, she has indirectly set high expectations in myself (and my partner) about this resto.

We SHALL SEE !!

EEEENNNNNNJOOOOYYYYYYYY ~~~~~~ !!!!!!
Old 25-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
sgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgnorth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone in Batam now? I am taking my first solo trip to Batam today, spur of a moment thing 555. Anyone can meet up?
Old 25-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah can someone help me with hide function
Any step by step with screenshots for easy reference

Wow
Nono and friends conquer, total 5 makan 22 dishes! !
Must be very tasty

Last edited by PigletDiDi; 25-12-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 25-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Must be very tasty
Bro Piglet,u may wish to edit yr post or use hide button. U are quoting the whole post & it's a very very long 1 u jus quoted making others repeat-read. Try to shorten it.

(against forum rules i tink & bros/mods may not like it)
Old 25-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro Piglet,u may wish to edit yr post or use hide button. U are quoting the whole post & it's a very very long 1 u jus quoted making others repeat-read. Try to shorten it.
A very appropriate reminder!
Informative posts are quickly buried under many new chit-chat posts, just in few hours. If we could discipline ourselves by quoting ONLY FEW SENTENCES, only those we are really referring to, the readability of the thread would highly benefit from that. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Ah can someone help me with hide function
Any step by step with screenshots for easy reference
No need to use the hide function. When you reply to a post using the "Quote" button, just edit the original text between the keywords QUOTE and /QUOTE (between square brackets), by removing all sentences that are not necessary. Easy.
Old 25-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 20
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
A very appropriate reminder!
Informative posts are quickly buried under many new chit-chat posts, just in few hours. If we could discipline ourselves by quoting ONLY FEW SENTENCES, only those we are really referring to, the readability of the thread would highly benefit from that. Thanks!

No need to use the hide function. When you reply to a post using the "Quote" button, just edit the original text between the keywords QUOTE and /QUOTE (between square brackets), by removing all sentences that are not necessary. Easy.
Thanks bro Black Page to up me.

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=micmac888;13998999]Botak Cun Khas Medan
=================
Location : Batam Center, opposite main entrance of Royal Grande estate. Google map : Search for "Dhillon Sport" or "Rumah Makan Makassar" . They are along the short row of shophouses together with Botak Cun.QUOTE]

While driving, can you see the shop from the main road, Jl. Gajah Mada?
Thanks.
Old 26-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
While driving, can you see the shop from the main road, Jl. Gajah Mada?
Thanks.
Yah can, but dun drive fast. May miss it. The roadside trees can block the view.
Old 26-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

sorie,wrong post..mod plz help to delete
Old 26-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yah can, but dun drive fast. May miss it. The roadside trees can block the view.
Thanks, mate.
Old 26-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just came back from Batam for a 2 days 1 night stay at iBaloi Hotel. Nice hotel, spacious and comfortable with good spread of breakfast.
See you quietly lurking around in this thread,all of a sudden pop up with so much information almost causing an indigestion on my information collecting vault,hehehe...

Quote:
Went to in-house spa called Theraz Spa on the 3rd level. While booking for a 2 hours time slot, saw a therapist who is slightly plump walking in with her food. Talked to her and she can do "kuat" massage. I kind of like it because this plump massage lady has meaty hand and when massage your neck and shoulder, you will feel very comfortable. I then told the counter staff that I book her at 2.30 pm. No comment from counter staff and I thought I had booked her.
When you see me quote this part of your post,i believe you will know what i wish to ask already. Whats a "kuat" massage?

Quote:
Went to take lunch and after some rest time, go to the Spa at 2.30 pm. Was told that she cannot massage me by the same counter staff. I asked why. She said it was not her turn yet. So they picked another therapist who was in rotation for me. Then came the rotation therapist who is the opposite of plump and does not has meaty hand. I told her I am not keen to do if the plump lady was not massaging me.

She went to talk to Spa Manager who came out to reinforce the same idea saying no and I can't have the therapist that I chose earlier. They were on rotation. (I suppose each therapist deserve a chance to earn commission from the Spa itself).

Fine, I thought to myself because it is their management and they get to decide. It is whether I take it or leave it. Can't help but to wonder what kind of business model it is as competition is so keen in Batam massage environment.

Say, put in prospective of the customer where customer pays, cannot choose therapist and subsequently not happy. Customer will not come back - one time business. If customer chose himself and not happy, he can't blame the spa because he chose himself. He will still come back to try other therapist. Apparently, the Manager won't buy this idea.

I, of course can understood their position. But for my own comfort level, the money I have to pay and the value I hope to receive. I asked myself do I actually have value for money. And the answer probably No.
After reading this paragraph a few times,i find that the Massage place aka Theraz Massage Parlor dont seems to like regular customer/s.They planned to do only one time business. Its not the 1st time i came across this kind of situation. Some of these kind of shops (mostly from hotels) chop a customer so hard that he swore never ever to return. But who cares,since the hotel can always bring in new customer who didnt know about the situation.

Here's my solution,i leave my HP number there and tell them,once it is my massage girl's turn to massage the next customer,reserve her for me and call me immediately. The thing about Indonesia service industry is 1+2,they will know it is 3 and they will always stick by the "1+2 = 3" rule. Try using 2+1 the next time. Surprisingly their "answers" at most time can become 4 or 5,hehehe...my whole idea is if i got stuck in a situation,i try to MOVE around it. A little more time used,a little more effort required,but well...i still get what i want and reach my destination.

And i will also write in to iHotel showing my displeasure. Believe me,most if not all 4+ star hotels in Batam will respond to you. And even if they dont (which is unlikely),its ok,i have nothing to lose anyway. The massage shop Theraz will most likely be reprimanded by the Hotel management as they are indirectly under them. Next trip,go try and see if things improve. If they dont,i wont return.

I go to Kings Massage and when i pick "those girls" not in their photo album,i wasnt allow to choose too,hehehe...applies for Gideon Hotel too.

Quote:
So, I called Sakura Spa and checked that my usual therapist was available. I cancelled the booking and took a taxi to Sakura Spa.
How's the massage at Sakura,bro? Pricing and amenities to share?

Quote:
Theraz Spa has 4 single rooms and 2 double rooms. During the day, most of the time, it is empty even with 30% discount for staying guest. (I was there last week but did not stay). Perhaps, from strong competition from nearby massage shops and hotel in-house spa such as Reborn, universals, BCC service apt, Indo-Thai, Swiss Inn, Hotel 89, Gideon hotel and also with just a short taxi ride to Nagoya.
Good information here. Competition benefits the end user. If Theraz is iHotel's in-house Spa,they have no worries about competitions. They easily have a steady good flow of customers from iHotel's staying Guests (just like Kings Massage at Formosa Hotel).

Quote:
I am wondering how long can they last if they are not flexible with their business model. They are operating completely different from Reborn business model which the boss encourage their therapists to build rapport with their customers and hope the customers can come back to chose the same therapist. The therapist will still maintain their position in the queue. In this case, Reborn get quick repeated business and therapists get commission from shop and tip from customer, and when their turn comes, they continue to do their massage. It is a 1 stone kill 2 birds strategy. That's why Reborn opens another shop opposite BCS mall and is looking to open the 3rd shop.
Has it ever occur to you that Theraz Spa is inexperience in this trade? In fact most hotel in-house massage shop has no worries about having no business especially those more renowned and popular ones.

Quote:
Sorry, this is really boring stuff and should not be here.
Its not boring stuffs,otherwise i wouldnt have read them more than thrice. Its good to share the not-so-good time so that if another bro were to go to the same place and encounter the same situation..he will be prepared. Sharing a bad experience is as good as sharing a good one,as long as you dont share it with all the negativity like "i am going to burnt that hotel down" type of thing...lol. You have also share most of the stuffs in detail too.

Before i forgot to ask,whats the massage pricing like in Theraz Spa? The ambience? (should be pretty good since its new?) And i repeat my previous question,whats a "kuat" massage?

Sorry for the many questions.

Thank you for sharing your experience,bro. I am only ONE living person (with one dick,hehehe..) going to Batam once or sometime twice a month,but all the kind bros here who go Batam and then come back here to share their experience does help me in navigating all the places that they went to which i havent yet been to. (eg,like food place,place of interest,booking joint,massage places etc) My sincere gratitude to these bros (who shared).

May heaven bless your next trip to Batam be even better than your current.

Cheers!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1