The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
hey bro, how do you rate lizzy's massage skills?
She's actually quite good because she started out learning the trade working in a MP in Area G. She can even do stuff like 火罐, 刮痧。A little wasted that she left the MP after picking up partial juagen skills set.

If you are a good conversationist, you'll enjoy your session more, as she's a bit like Abby/Aimee/Aries, who will go about doing her work seriously if you do not engage her.

But unlike Abby/etc., her fire can be stoked, if you know what I mean...
Old 08-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
This one the looks very gam leh. I am a sucker for looks like that. Have to find time to visit next week only.
Ya but spa... I dunno man... if u do go please share ur experience and dmg, also a bit concerned if the dmg is worth it or not
Old 08-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
xxxqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone tried Lan Lan before? Can give FR?

http://sglonelyguys.com/lan-lan-massage/
Old 08-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Unitedasone is Cool - loads of Potential

Any ML to recommend at orchard / town area that opens at 11am?
Old 08-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She's actually quite good because she started out learning the trade working in a MP in Area G. She can even do stuff like 火罐, 刮痧。A little wasted that she left the MP after picking up partial juagen skills set.

If you are a good conversationist, you'll enjoy your session more, as she's a bit like Abby/Aimee/Aries, who will go about doing her work seriously if you do not engage her.

Bro, stoked with KC or money? Lol
Old 08-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
What do you think they work in this trade for? Your guess is as good as mine.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Not my SOP to top up $$ so I don't know if money works.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Did this ML work here before? Her photo rather familiar thought saw as an FL listed elsewhere previously.

Last edited by Blu3; 08-12-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
Who got best JG and massage out of list? Of course nude is best
Hands down Laura in my opinion. Too bad she is temporarily unavailable at the moment.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did this ML work here before? Her photo rather familiar thought saw as an FL listed elsewhere previously.
She's been here a long time. She's never worked as a FL, always a ML.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:
She's been here for quite sometime. We discussed about her a few months back. Conclusion was she's pretty SYT with good massage skills, but limited playability. So I decided to KIV her. I might want to try if I need good massage and also try to stoke the fire... lol
Old 08-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hands down Laura in my opinion. Too bad she is temporarily unavailable at the moment.
Bro.. what happened to Laura all of a sudden? She disappeared man.. I wanted to book her
Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers tried Nicole?
http://sglonelyguys.com/nicole-massage/

Looking for a tall ml. Appreciate if u can share experience
Old 08-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
Bro.. what happened to Laura all of a sudden? She disappeared man.. I wanted to book her
She will still work just be patience and let her settle down.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh bro when Momo leaving?
Ctc her still no reply
She told me she's planning to leave end of Jan, so catch her if you can.
Just visited her today, still one of my preferred ML in terms of looks, body and playability.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1