The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Tis is the 3rd photo
Old 05-10-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Reposting for visibility as I couldn't get any advice from my first post a couple of days ago.

Hi bros, very new to this maid thing and want to get a bit of tips. As a young dude (less than 25 years old),

1) should i put my real age? Or like another bro said, put as high as i can get away with?

2) on those dating apps, do y'all put your real photos? We like to share maid photos, but do they also do the same and share our photos around?

3) what do y'all usually talk about with the maids? Not expecting a step by step guide, but since they're maids with their own friends and stuff, i find it a bit difficult to talk about my daily life with them
Old 05-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry if I sound jaded but Has anyone met a girl with name starting with ‘J’ near around Stevens road. Claims to be from Myanmar. She seems nice but I wanna check if she’s already popular among the boys as she says she hardly meets people from Apps. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Reposting for visibility as I couldn't get any advice from my first post a couple of days ago.

Hi bros, very new to this maid thing and want to get a bit of tips. As a young dude (less than 25 years old),

1) should i put my real age? Or like another bro said, put as high as i can get away with?

2) on those dating apps, do y'all put your real photos? We like to share maid photos, but do they also do the same and share our photos around?

3) what do y'all usually talk about with the maids? Not expecting a step by step guide, but since they're maids with their own friends and stuff, i find it a bit difficult to talk about my daily life with them
1.Depends on what's your objective. If want to fuck once and go, then doesn't matter. If want to repeat fuck, then honesty is good for long term.

2. Yes put real photo. If they reply then after that no issue with your looks. If fake then later you send real photo may create issue. For me, it is the less problems the better. I also honest that I'm married with kids. But then again depends. Mine are all repeated cuz I just want a stock of constant ones and maybe if I've time then look for new blood. But I've deleted my dating apps since last year cuz really work is heavy and now my 3 maids take turns to come and clean my place so I don't even need to go out to up them. But yeah, my method high risk cuz they may tell on me. But so far, so good.

3. If you use dating apps then ask about their kids. Their family. How they like Singapore. Ask them if they are free. But my way a bit unconventional. I don't meet them for lunch or dinner. I just meet at MRT, then tell them we take bus to somewhere. That somewhere is hotel. Reach i book the room (tell them to bring their WP) then go up and have a fun time for an hour. Send them off. That's how I start with all of them. So far none see the hotel and reject. So maybe other bros can advice you if you're not so brave. For me, I'm just not into the coaxing them with meals etc. So very low budget for me.

Hope that helps.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Meet MRT straight take bus to hotel. RESPEKT!
Old 05-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&ERTO View Post
Contact pls
Use Michat bro. She's at Hougang area. Easily can find her under nearby.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
you sure or not? this one myanmar girl leh. didnt have luck to advance talk to her
She told me she was pinoy. Forgot how much she quoted me but it wasn't cheap. Didn't took her as I met another DH that day for free.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
U upped her bro?? FOC or paid??
Bro Allandse, she's not FOC. Or maybe I'm not handsome enough.
Old 05-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Saw tis 2 photos at Michat & she say she like 69
Nice find bro
Old 05-10-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tis is the 3rd photo
the guy you ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-10-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongster77 View Post
Girl in red..any juicy stories or fr?
No juicy stories about girl in red

but if the girl in black is who i think she is, then she just swallowed the other day

Old 06-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Screwing maids

Singapore opening up , hope more new maids come in from their countries

This present batch is getting used by too many others
Old 06-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
navymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saw tis 2 photos at Michat & she say she like 69
Sexy maid! Good share bro
Old 06-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
??? Eh ... Bro Are You OK ? I’m Asking For Info About The Gals And You’re Asking Me Whether I Bang The Gal Or Knows The Gals ??? 555
sorry bro, i quoted the wrong post
Old 06-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bionicman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever met up with 1 indo maid. She is a single mother of 3. Figure and looks cmi. But svc good. I did no up her. But she did 3 cim and swallowed every single drop. 1st time someone swallowed my cum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1