The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 24-06-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Just be wary that sometimes competitors can post stuff to hurt their enemies
Old 24-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProscbSimple View Post
hi can anybody help me?

i also visited Kimi and i got Blister around my private area..
below is the sample of what i roughly have.

very itchy and painful

i really feel very helpless, i am no sure of what i need to do now
is this a chance for HIV???? can anybody tell me pleease?
I just feel that my world is breaking down.. i should not have even go for her
This looks like stock picture from the net and don't look like a new infection.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Found source of stock picture on Wikipedia
Old 24-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi can anybody help me?

i also visited Kimi and i got Blister around my private area..
below is the sample of what i roughly have.

very itchy and painful

i really feel very helpless, i am no sure of what i need to do now
is this a chance for HIV???? can anybody tell me pleease?
I just feel that my world is breaking down.. i should not have even go for her
New acc created just for this post,no history or visit date given. 1 week ago, 1st person said got gonorrhea from her. Now another came stating got blisters on pubic region with a stock pic.

Sabotaging?!

Picture taken from Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Last edited by Autumnsun; 24-06-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
I give a true opinion about this $$ faced gal and someone zap me for that. Is this guy her bf or boss.
Up your points Bro

I totally agree that R is super money faced and freaking a lot of limitations eventhough we paid what she asked for.
Boycotted her after my 1st try near the swimming pool
Old 24-06-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi bro, i recently visited her and i got blister around my dick, it very itchy and painful when i bath.. can anyone please help me????

i dont know what to do
Below is an example of what i am having

Can anybody please help me? i dont know what can i do?
is this a risk for HIV???
Bro, seek proper medical attention bah, best is those anonymous 1. Have a speedy recovery and chiong safe next time
Old 24-06-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Toa payoh

Whoever has discomfort in their private parts, do not worry. On Monday morning, just go to Blk 31 Kelantan Lane, DSC (Department of STD Control). The HDB building is a multi-storey carpark. DSC occupied an unit on the ground floor corner. If you are Singapore citizen, you enjoy government subsidies just like going to the polyclinic. Privacy and confidentiality are ensured. If you have HealthHub app, your blood test results are available for personal viewing. Most importantly, the bill is affordable. After consultation, you can proceed to taste the Sungei Road laksa nearby or if you wish to walk further, Swee Choon Dim Sum along Jalan Besar. Cheers.
Old 24-06-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 10
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Whoever has discomfort in their private parts, do not worry. On Monday morning, just go to Blk 31 Kelantan Lane, DSC (Department of STD Control). The HDB building is a multi-storey carpark. DSC occupied an unit on the ground floor corner. If you are Singapore citizen, you enjoy government subsidies just like going to the polyclinic. Privacy and confidentiality are ensured. If you have HealthHub app, your blood test results are available for personal viewing. Most importantly, the bill is affordable. After consultation, you can proceed to taste the Sungei Road laksa nearby or if you wish to walk further, Swee Choon Dim Sum along Jalan Besar. Cheers.
Can walk in? Was told need made appointment.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
Can walk in? Was told need made appointment.
You are right. Since Covid-19 started and to help manage the patient crowd, there is a need to make appointment before you step in. Visit the DSC website for more information. My experience was before 2020. But the uneducated lower income old uncles who kena VD might still walk in to get appointment dates. Cheers.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
oxygencaed is Cool - loads of Potential

like alot of bro pming me to tell me dont lie etc etc.

Gentlemens, you dont trust me, u can ignore and go?
I dont understand, u guys like protecting the ML like macham ur gf

I tell u my story.
I came back from 1.5 months offshore, and i needed to release like all bros here. She is the only 1 i visited, i feel that the service was good, so i was actually happy.

3.5 days later, i got it.
Maybe i got it while i sleep at home
Maybe i got it when i was having lunch with my bros
Maybe i got it when i was watching netflix at home

MAYBE the top 3 was the cause, but i can't see anyway that how i got it besides the 3 maybes.

Some bro say she is willing to take test and prove her innocence, PLEASE GO AHEAD Maybe she is already cured then do testing BUT PLEASE GO AHEAD.

That's what i want, if she is able to prove it, then that's all i want! Then she recovered from it already! Bros can go and chiong her already.

Maybe u did not get it, u know i had to pee every 15mins, and its extremely painful process, the discharge is very smelly, and its constantly painful.

Like i say, i never discourage bros from going, i just tell u all, keep away from Kimi in Blk125 for 2 weeks ONLY. (i am writing this for awareness, dont keep pm me ask where and who again pls)

I post this for awareness, not ask u to boycott this place. Maybe i recover, i go for the other ML over there.

By the way, i dont understand what competitor part.. i trust them the only shop there offering special is this and maybe the shop beside?? the girls beside cannot even compare, so i dont know what competitor and i rooting for.. please, go evaluate urself before u say some pea brain thing

Cheers all, just chiong safe.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post

I tell u my story.
I came back from 1.5 months offshore, and i needed to release like all bros here. She is the only 1 i visited, i feel that the service was good, so i was actually happy.

MAYBE the top 3 was the cause, but i can't see anyway that how i got it besides the 3 maybes.

Some bro say she is willing to take test and prove her innocence, PLEASE GO AHEAD Maybe she is already cured then do testing BUT PLEASE GO AHEAD.

That's what i want, if she is able to prove it, then that's all i want! Then she recovered from it already! Bros can go and chiong her already.

Maybe u did not get it, u know i had to pee every 15mins, and its extremely painful process, the discharge is very smelly, and its constantly painful.

Like i say, i never discourage bros from going, i just tell u all, keep away from Kimi in Blk125 for 2 weeks ONLY. (i am writing this for awareness, dont keep pm me ask where and who again pls)

I post this for awareness, not ask u to boycott this place. Maybe i recover, i go for the other ML over there.

By the way, i dont understand what competitor part.. i trust them the only shop there offering special is this and maybe the shop beside?? the girls beside cannot even compare, so i dont know what competitor and i rooting for.. please, go evaluate urself before u say some pea brain thing

Kudos to you… good job spreading awareness. Not active poster but I’ve been lurking long enough in this scene and forum to know when some people are spreading fake rumors to sabotage or when someone is trying to warn others. Regardless if you’re a bad actor or a genuine bro, a warning in this kind of game should still be taken at some level of seriousness. I had my own share of unsafe playing, and now become more cautious also.
Old 25-06-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
On a side note, I would like to check if there’s a back door we can access? I went to recce but the shop (If I rmb correctly is a handphone shop) owner/helper has a desk beside is always camping outside at their table. Privacy seems severely weak?

Quote:

I tell u my story.

Old 25-06-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
oxygencaed is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
On a side note, I would like to check if there’s a back door we can access? I went to recce but the shop (If I rmb correctly is a handphone shop) owner/helper has a desk beside is always camping outside at their table. Privacy seems severely weak?
If u want privacy, they totally dont have.
2nd lvl got camera the moment u go up. unless u wear mask and go bath, totally have ur face captured
Old 25-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
2nd lvl got camera the moment u go up. unless u wear mask and go bath, totally have ur face captured
Yes, CCTV is right by the staircase when you go up. Even if you enter by 2nd level front door, the camera is angled toward kitchen area so when you bath and walk back to your assigned room, you’re still captured. Can understand the safety aspect lah. But still if you wary and want 100% anonymity then just a heads up.
Old 25-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So there’s a front door at level 2 which we can enter via? I’m willing to risk the CCTV but level 1 entrance has too much eyeballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryJays View Post
Yes, CCTV is right by the staircase when you go up. Even if you enter by 2nd level front door, the camera is angled toward kitchen area so when you bath and walk back to your assigned room, you’re still captured. Can understand the safety aspect lah. But still if you wary and want 100% anonymity then just a heads up.
Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1