The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Callgirl lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrunner View Post
Hi,

Guess some of you may be aware of the existence of Hanoi Call Girl lists that can be found on the web.

I tried a couple of them and most of them are either non-existent numbers or no answers. Those that answer is very difficult to communicate with my limited vn skills.

Can the legends of this board bro.deptrai or bro.naemlo share your comments on these so called lists. They have indeed 100+ numbers with name, price, etc

thanks
There are such list?? mmmm..... interesting
Old 30-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Callgirl lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrunner View Post
Can the legends of this board bro.deptrai or bro.naemlo share your comments on these so called lists. They have indeed 100+ numbers with name, price, etc

I didn't know abt this. This is interesting If there is a list online, they will be gone very soon.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

hi all bro,
i going station at vn..

my address at : No11. Hoang Hoa Tham Street. From Google map what i saw is in-front lake.

but i never been hanoi before.

End of Aug i will be there, hope can meet some bro there. Because i will alone there (i think my boss will throw me at hanoi few years and contract havent come out yet, abit worry).

Izzit really large different between HCMC and Hanoi?

read the thread like South VN and North VN is dont like each other.

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 31-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Received a lot of PM and went out with some samsters in Hanoi. This posting is not direct at any person but just Naemlo's rules of engagement.

For PM,
1. Do not ask me for gers' contacts. I am not a pimp or OKT.
2. Do not ask me questions which can be found in this thread.

Misc,
1. Do not tell me eat anything. Tell me straight what you want to eat.
2. Do not tell me cheong anywhere. Tell me what you like, example soft music with gers or loud disco. I encountered a few times, commented this place is boring.
3. Show some sincerely, buy me the first meal or drinks. The next will be shared. You can always dun look for me if you are unwilling to pay for it.
4. Do not call me last min. Inform me earlier cause I myself also have my own life.
5. Do not call me after 9. Life is simple in Hanoi, sleep early. Everything close early at about midnight. So if you call me at 9.30, by the time we meet is 10 plus. I dun want to go and close shop.

Bear in mind the following, so dun ask me what to do. You tell me what you want.

1. Local KTV starts in the afternoon and closes at about midnight, if you intend to pick pretty SYT, you have to go before the Vietnamese men knock off at about 4. If you thinking of going in the evening, then you can go ahead without me. The reason is simple, prettier gers are chosen and what left are leftover. I met some samsters who pick gers like choosing wife. In the end, moody, complains no ger. Also my Vietamese is almost nil so dun ask me to help get the ger out for bonk.

2. Boss and Hanoi KTV starts at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. Gers are definitely prettier and more expensive. Most speaks English. This place will be expensive, a night will cost about 200USD for a cheap bottle of whiskey or Brandy and gers hours. I dun go this place unless it is for business. So if you want to go, either you can go yourself or you pay for my share. Of cos I will pay for my own ger tips and bonk.

3. Japanese KTV starts at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. Gers are attractive and most speaks English. There is an entrance fee per person and bottle of whiskey or brandy is cheaper than Boss or Hanoi KTV. Gers earn money by tips and lady drinks.

4. Most Pubs start at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. There are few pubs with attractive waitress who will company you chat and drink only. Do not ask me to get them out for a night. You need a lot of time to get them out unless you are like my idol, Richard Gere.

5. Disco in Hanoi start at about 7 in the evening and closes at about midnight. I seldom go cause the blast from the speakers are just too loud.

6. Hanoi GL open till very late and has lots of ugly gers so I dun go there. If you want to go, u can go alone. I'm tired of samsters choosing wife there.

7. Massage palour closes at about midnight. Most offer HJ, dun ask me about BJ or FJ.

8. BBBJ joint closes at about midnight. It is simple joint. Go in, a ger cleans your dick, HJ follows by BBBJ, HJ again till u cum. Tips the ger and pay the owner.

3 companies taxi you can take in Hanoi. The rest depends on luck, they just love to adjust their meter.

1. Mai linh
2. CP
3. Hanoi

Will amend or add more details as time goes by.
This really a good information
had to try local KTV, but anywhere dont know bro naemlo had time accompany i go or not?

may advance booking bro naemlo end of Aug ?

Old 31-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkokk View Post
hi all bro,
i going station at vn..

my address at : No11. Hoang Hoa Tham Street. From Google map what i saw is in-front lake.

read the thread like South VN and North VN is dont like each other.
Pls refrain from posting any address on this thread, especially ur own address. This is very risky as the local authority may be using this to trace u as well.

HCMC and Hanoi people (the southern and northern) are different as Shanghai and Beijing. Speak differently, eat differently, and even fuck differently (at least I can confirm the girls fuck differently)..

Not that the South and North dun like each other... do not generalize things like that... for your info, the Southern girls likes the Northern guys... but when a Southern girl wants to marry a northern guy, her family may show some level of resistance.. so its not a matter of the South like or dun like North... its a matter of context.

Anyway, dun be afraid.. if u survived HCMC u might pull thru in Hanoi as well... if the cong an doesn't harass u too much!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 31-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No different, both are still developing cities with lots of motor bikes

Quote:

may advance booking bro naemlo end of Aug ?
Depends... normally end of the mth I will be back in SG for a week.
Old 31-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Anyway, dun be afraid.. if u survived HCMC u might pull thru in Hanoi as well... if the cong an doesn't harass u too much!
i really like the BBBJ shop at HCMC.

Hope Hanoi also can get it...

Old 31-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
No different, both are still developing cities with lots of motor bikes

Depends... normally end of the mth I will be back in SG for a week.
I hate motorbike at HCMC. Wait over 10mins also cant across the road...

i already PM my schedule to you. but can meet you after you back to hanoi. Because will long term i stay at Hanoi.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hate motorbike at HCMC. Wait over 10mins also cant across the road...

i already PM my schedule to you. but can meet you after you back to hanoi. Because will long term i stay at Hanoi.
Why u hate motorbike??? when u are finally here in hanoi, i shall show u how to cross the road in 10 seconds, no need wait even 1 min.

The trick is to take the step of faith.. and its best done with eyes closed and cross the road with ur back facing the oncoming traffic. Once I show u how to do it in one of the busiest street in Hanoi, ur life will never be the same again!

Is this dangerous??? well, I can easily think of some other stupid and even much more dangerous things some brudders here have done before... such as marrying a Singapore girl. If u have also done that already, then cross the road in Hanoi using my method is pale in comparison in terms of being dangerous.... trust me!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Went Hanoi KTV last evening.... About 100 gers working.

Also went to Model Club... full of chio bus.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobraun View Post
WOW
Looks like i need to plan a trip to Hanoi. Never been to such massive KTV before
Ya I was surprised too.... a lot of gers in the main hall. Front seats, sideway and dance floor are full.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Cemeteries for the rich
====================================

VietNamNet Bridge – Tombs for the rich which are built like villas are appearing in Hanoi after the city allowed private investors to develop cemeteries.

Vinh Hang cemetery in Ba Vi district is the first cemetery built by a private company, the Ao Vua Joint Stock Company. Located in a 20 hectare hill, the cemetery is the home to tombs which are cost hundreds of thousand US dollars. Some looks like villas while several look like pagodas.

At public cemeteries in Hanoi, tombs are built just 40cm from each other. Tombs in Vinh Hang Cemetery have their campus with trees, grass, gates, walls, etc. like villas.

Everyday Vinh Hang cemetery welcomes many people who come to seek for information about land prices here. Ms. Tuyet from Ly Thuong Kiet Street, said her parents are still healthy but they still asked her to buy land at a cemetery.

“Land is getting expensive so they felt unsecured. I visited the city’s public cemetery but it was very crowded so I will buy a piece of land at this cemetery [Vinh Hang] for them,” Tuyet said.

Vinh Hang cemetery’s manager Nguyen Van Quang said this cemetery opened in 2003 with a total area of 20 hectares but it has been fully recovered. The price for a once-buried tomb (1x2m) is 18 million dong and 11 million dong for a tomb which will be exhumed. The land buyers have full right to use the land.

Customers often buy 100-200sq.m of land at this cemetery, worth from 300-500 million dong ($15,800-26,000) and spend hundreds of million dong or up to billions to build tombs.

Local people said that the prices for land for the death are higher than the price for land for the living.

“Vinh Hang Cemetery is fully covered but many people still want to buy land here so we will expand the cemetery by 16 hectares. We will continue selling land in the cemetery later this year,” Quang said.

Many other private cemetery-parks are undergone in Hanoi, such as Thien Duong (Heaven) in Soc Son district, Yen Ky and Ky Son-Lac Hong Vien in Hoa Binh. These cemeteries are open for all deaths while public cemeteries only welcome the deaths who are Hanoi citizens.

It is worried that in the future, as all cemeteries are built by private investors, it will be difficult for low-income earners to find a last resting place.

PV

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
asylum javelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went Hanoi KTV last evening.... About 100 gers working.

Also went to Model Club... full of chio bus.
hi naemlo, I have heard of this model club but cant find the address, can share the address. Many "models" go there. So on my maiden trip will want to go there for fishing.....thanks in advance

oooooze....AJ
Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is this dangerous??? well, I can easily think of some other stupid and even much more dangerous things some brudders here have done before... such as marrying a Singapore girl. If u have also done that already, then cross the road in Hanoi using my method is pale in comparison in terms of being dangerous.... trust me!

Ha...ha...ha... marrying a sg girl is more dangerous....lol. So the best way to cross the road is close your eyes and walk across the road.....will try that when i am over there.....

cheers......AJ
Old 12-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
HCMC and Hanoi people (the southern and northern) are different as Shanghai and Beijing. Speak differently, eat differently, and even fuck differently (at least I can confirm the girls fuck differently)..
Yo deptrai4u, can you elaborate how the north and south they fuck differently, in terms of position or affectionate or etc... just curious before my maiden trip to hcmc & hn.....

ooooze.....AJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1