The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Should be 1606 not 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffiris2011 View Post
Ive been loyal guest of An Ni for past 1 year, i dun wanna be adventurous cos money hard to earn... Kept booking her for one year till she is flying off tmr... It was dan gf feeling, we caress like real lovers... Until today i get to know from her fren that i up today... I told her when i tried to ask An Ni out she said will kena caught n will be in deep trouble, her fren tellin me today.. Says who, can go out la... Her fren also says An Ni made u feel like gf rite... Other guys up this gal also told her the same thing... Wah lau im like fall out of love 欢场无真情 its true.. I could hv knew.. cos whenever i m with An Ni she was busy replying sms for booking... Alamak im like 3-yr old kid as if so innocent.
I started geylang since i was 20, and im now 40... whether a gal real climax or not i shld be able to feel... Yet still thinking like innocent... But nvr mind la as long as i get wat i wanted whenever i book her... Moral of the story to young cheongsters... Playground no true feeling... U never know... Her climax might be fake?
Just take it like watching tv drama, enjoy the series throughout. End of chapter, move on for another drama
Old 21-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ive been loyal guest of An Ni for past 1 year, i dun wanna be adventurous cos money hard to earn... Kept booking her for one year till she is flying off tmr... It was dan gf feeling, we caress like real lovers... Until today i get to know from her fren that i up today... I told her when i tried to ask An Ni out she said will kena caught n will be in deep trouble, her fren tellin me today.. Says who, can go out la... Her fren also says An Ni made u feel like gf rite... Other guys up this gal also told her the same thing... Wah lau im like fall out of love 欢场无真情 its true.. I could hv knew.. cos whenever i m with An Ni she was busy replying sms for booking... Alamak im like 3-yr old kid as if so innocent.
I started geylang since i was 20, and im now 40... whether a gal real climax or not i shld be able to feel... Yet still thinking like innocent... But nvr mind la as long as i get wat i wanted whenever i book her... Moral of the story to young cheongsters... Playground no true feeling... U never know... Her climax might be fake?
Bro......dats life....her best friend also no gd gal understand........just fuck n forget......they alaways hang out drink n party one.....if dont want go out with u ,u should know the reason la.....busy outing with their favourite one
Old 21-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro......dats life....her best friend also no gd gal understand........just fuck n forget......they alaways hang out drink n party one.....if dont want go out with u ,u should know the reason la.....busy outing with their favourite one
Normal bah. Sometimes got see them at clubs like dragonfly in st James. Got catch them at Clarke quay too. Just try to join in the party secretly if can on some rich towkay's $$$. Lol.
Old 21-06-2013, 07:50 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Normal bah. Sometimes got see them at clubs like dragonfly in st James. Got catch them at Clarke quay too. Just try to join in the party secretly if can on some rich towkay's $$$. Lol.
Shanghai doll their favorite
Old 21-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Common place is S.dolly la.........sure meet one nw n then........or steamboat at clarke quay.....
Old 21-06-2013, 08:10 PM

Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Stressful at work this week . Must find chance to visit shanghai dolly to distress
Old 21-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Stressful at work this week . Must find chance to visit shanghai dolly to distress
Gd idea huh.......who knows..... can see who.........
Old 21-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 15
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol go SD must jio
Old 21-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also stress.....but i prefer quite place near marine parade hawker center there.....buy beer sit one side n drink......maybe also can find company there drink with me.....who knows....
Old 21-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeffiris2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Should be 1606 not 1606a

Ya bro Korean.... We cheongsters muz remind ourselves we re juz customers... Now i start trying others that fake so well dat i keep going bk to her... Another drama series
Old 21-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Should be 1606 not 1606a

Quote:
Just take it like watching tv drama, enjoy the series throughout. End of chapter, move on for another drama
Yeah bro... Cannot be too serious, they r juz out for money, n we got to be clear dat we r only there to buy short fun
Old 21-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
She connects me on WeChat ever since one year ago n i saw so many of her posts go pub n other outing w the gals in 1606
Old 21-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
She connects me on WeChat ever since one year ago n i saw so many of her posts go pub n other outing w the gals in 1606
There will alaways a man pay for the bill la.. ..rgds Wls from where if go out to party.....n it will nvr appear in their wechat ,qq or watever....
Old 22-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dragonfly st James convert to thai hanging flower club how come prc WLs still hang out there??? U sure boh??
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Dragonfly st James convert to thai hanging flower club how come prc WLs still hang out there??? U sure boh??
bro I confirm saw that last year. dragonfly is the place with the Chinese band right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1