The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyzkoh View Post
Bro, yah u r right.. Some members try to inpressed the gals, show them this thread, the thread is for us to update one another of what happening there..

Those gals just work for the 2 or 3 session, can earn abt 400- 500 per day..

Yah, u r right.. Those gals try to handled afew bf is very brain draining cos they have to mantain their timing well n not let them know of her misson...

As for angel, r u refering to zhihan sister? She only go to work if got customer booking her.. Seen her with her regular customers during HH only... Smoking outside n she also dress very casual... Not working attire n with little makeup...

And to what i know she goes out with her regular customers for dinner or drinking session in the evening so she do not work night session...cos afraid got caught..

i had 3 girlfriends, 1 wife.... and i screwed all 3 gfs who are good friends with each other, stay together, 2wks apart and broke off with them within the next 3wks... haha... those brothers who cheonged with me previously knows who are the 3 gals... haha... no regrets! yup it's tough, but definitely worth it. i'm in for the sex, while the gals will multi-task and manage numerous bf in the name of $
Old 20-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I just like to bed the same gals always..dunno why..just being lazy to adapt to new girls unless different joint

This probably gotta learn from u lor Mr B
my motto still the same leh, why bed the same gal if you have to pay for it.... i broke the rules a few times for gals who r worth it... but... nowadays, $ hard to come.... i can't adapt also, but me no good in bed, so don't want them to remember me also...
Old 20-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
only one... huanghou (Queen).... the rest are.... ok.... my friend sat a super wild gal with a tatto on her left breast... damn hot also..
Haha I know her.
Old 21-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my motto still the same leh, why bed the same gal if you have to pay for it.... i broke the rules a few times for gals who r worth it... but... nowadays, $ hard to come.... i can't adapt also, but me no good in bed, so don't want them to remember me also...
My motto also same...just feel tired to try diff girls maybe because 老了..
Just like girls who knows you but dont take advantage because of this.

Me lagi bad in bed..1 inch dick 2 sec game over ..unlike the legendary fatjumbo and chin who managed all typed of kungfu skills with those WL..
Old 21-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyzkoh View Post
As for angel, r u refering to zhihan sister? She only go to work if got customer booking her.. Seen her with her regular customers during HH only... Smoking outside n she also dress very casual... Not working attire n with little makeup...
So how does she look in casual and without makeup? Still look good or cannot make it? Haha.
Old 21-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
will wait for your activation to join as its been a long time since i went there too!!
I will wait for the regular there to activate me instead He go there at least once a week, more familiar than me. He will book room and arrange the necessary

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Wow,big brother want to REAPPEAR in NSH
Sorry i m just a small spender. Not regular. Not cash king...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 21-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andyzkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
So how does she look in casual and without makeup? Still look good or cannot make it? Haha.
Almost same...
Old 21-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Haha I know her.
which one?
Old 21-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
My motto also same...just feel tired to try diff girls maybe because 老了..
Just like girls who knows you but dont take advantage because of this.

Me lagi bad in bed..1 inch dick 2 sec game over ..unlike the legendary fatjumbo and chin who managed all typed of kungfu skills with those WL..
fatjumbo... long time no see everybody, saw him at supermart that day but didn't call each other......

still rem how he made us stand outside for hours due to his looong endurance...
Old 21-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
standy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, im beginning to like these Viets.
Never liked any other nationality other than PRCs, but the viets in NSH are simply unbelieveable!! A couple of Very very pretty ones!!!
Old 21-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
standy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really liked the girls at NSH however the PRCs seldom change, some has been in SGP for donkey years!

Anyway this reply is for the management of NSH, please bear with me if you find me being nuisance here...
Dear management of NSH, i believe you follow this thread also.
You know BS & TH & QG, all these 3 management has a common characteristic - - equally stuck up In-Charge!
In the past, you have the best Customer Service, very friendly. But after being the only survivor in Lor 7, u sort of picked up the same attitude.
Please look at where BS TH & QG has gone. They went into the book of History.
You will follow suit if you take on their characteristic.

Also, i wun be the only one complaining that your charges is really expensive.
Thats all folks!
Old 22-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
which one?
皇后。 the other I can check with the girls there
Old 22-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by standy View Post
Really liked the girls at NSH however the PRCs seldom change, some has been in SGP for donkey years!

Anyway this reply is for the management of NSH, please bear with me if you find me being nuisance here...
You know BS & TH & QG, all these 3 management has a common characteristic - - equally stuck up In-Charge!
In the past, you have the best Customer Service, very friendly. But after being the only survivor in Lor 7, u sort of picked up the same attitude.

Thats all folks!
What happened? I find the rate ok. I frequent like 4-6 times a month
Old 22-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
venom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvenom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by standy View Post

Thats all folks!
i got to agree with you.. recently i decide to visit NSH.. due to long time never went there.. i give a call to check the price.. the guy who answered my call talk in a very bad tone.. fine.. after checking the price.. i say thanks to him but he straight away hang the call.. (as i need to let my friend know whether the price is ok for him to share with me).

So i give a second call after agreed with my friend.. i told the guy i want to book a room.. He still sound very badly like we owe him $$.. here is what he say to me during the booking... "WHAT NAME".. "WHAT TIME".. "CONTACT NUMBER".. after the confirmation.. he just hang up the phone once again in a bad way..

What kind of customer service is this.. getting from bad to worst since my last visit of NSH.. remembered 2-3yrs back.. they are quite friendly.. now it become like we(customers) owe him $$..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread