The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Sentinels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Among our flight crew, we have a number of Butches, but looking at them outwardly you would never have guess it.
Wow.. in my wildest dreams I would never have imagined that there are lesbians amongst our SIA Girls.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

My knowledge is the gays will refer themselves as 0 or 1.

Zeroes are those getting poked by the ones.

Les would be butches those playing the male roles.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I am currently watching a US TV series- Scandal. The Gay couple ( White House chief of staff and his "husband " ?? ) call and address each other as Husband.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PIC for the Day ......... fresh arrivals in AC

Abigail - age 19
and only been 2 weeks in AC..... you can find her in Shooterz bar

MaryAnne - age 20
arrived in AC 2 months ago...... works in Green Bottle bar
(she is still shy to be photographed in a bikini)

ENJOY !!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Interesting. I refer to them as 'top' and 'bottom'. In every gay relationship, male or female, there is always a 'top' and a 'bottom'. The 'top' is the dominant role, the 'bottom' is the submissive one.

Ha ha, guess its all in the interpretation. For me, being on the "bottom" means I'm the "top" dog as she does all the work while I lye there and just enjoy.

Cheers
Old 08-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
When did this happen? I have contacts with the embassy, I can try to find out.
Any Singaporeans involved?
As far I as know, No Spores were involved. Only the workers at the bars were taken away on a bus (it overflowed the whole bus). It was a planned raid with bus waiting outside when cops stormed into the bar, some with machine guns??- guess those bikini girls really looked dangerous with their "concealed weapons"

Last edited by phantomtiger2; 08-04-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

Also, to add to the latest news about the Camelot Bar raid.
1) Raid was based on false (or money oriented payoffs) allegations of underage girls working at the bar.
Note: all girls were put in detention until they could get proof of age. As of today only about 2 maybe 3 still there trying to get enough proof but all are expected to be able to do so and released (soon?).
2) manager of the bar named Bernie (dont know him personally) now in hospital for health reasons (perhaps related to the arrest). Some say govt plans to deport him even if all allegations or charges are not proven. Will have to wait and see about this if and when he gets released. PI govt justice system at its best- will fine you and deport you even if you follow all the rules and laws and not guilty of any wrongdoing but need to made an example to the public.--again, this is still a wait and see.

PT
Old 08-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
It was orchestrated by the IJM, who planted informants posing as 'customers', together with the assistance of the local cops.

The foreign manager is still behind bars, so guess it's not as simple as it looks.

Reason for all this hoohah is just to weed out underage ladies in bars, which I fully agree action should be taken.

IMHO, there really is no other reason why raids would take place at all since rice bowls are at stake.
Well, what rice bowl ? While a thousand are depending on the bars, another thousand are making money from foreign NGOs claiming to wipe the bars out of business ..

It is like "not my rice bowl, so why bother ? let me take the money and put a couple of bars out of business so I can ask more money from my donors - showing my track record of successful operations'

Anyway, for Camelot, I believe the guy is being pandered under pedophile law - tough for him to get out unless somebody drops a number to settle ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
500p?

Life certainly is cheap there.

Thanks for the heads up.

I need to 'dispose' of some undesirable characters when I'm there.
Well, if you are not a native, the hitter may take the money and do nothing .. after all for every hitter there is a hundred if not thousand 'fantasy hitters' who will claim with conviction that they have killed a dozen .. yah right ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
kawolski,
Its funny that the DFA policy in dealing with foreigner is just simply evict them, black list them.
That is a continuation of an anicent spanish law, where criminals are evicted, but, on the other hand, any body who is not convicted too can get evicted so the problem is solved, di ba ? Like when Gwen Garcia's brother threatened an american his words had been "I will get you deported .. " Scary ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Once you decide to do business , give a driver, Tint the glass of your car, buy legal firearm. Get a body guard. ( need legal residency )
And for Fuck sake, don't show off .. even you driver may be tempted to tap you if you seem to have too much 'liquid cash' ..

F35JSF B17 ??? Uncle Kim may be able to throw the kitchen sink and bring down some of them ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil2 View Post
Can any Bro help?

Using Smart Buddy for my previous trip in Jan. Text received as follows;
Load Bal : P2.00 Exp 25Mar.
Card expires 6 months from last load .. if in doubt, go to Lucky Plaza, 3rd Floor, P3 Connection, get a pasaload and top up 300 peso .. to be safe ..

You can still receive text when the load has expired ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2;87$$$$6
rt you even if you follow all the rules and laws and not guilty of any wrongdoing but need to made an example to the public.--again, this is still a wait and see.
PT
And once deported, how do you fight to clear your name ??

And once deported, it is next to impossible to get back and one too many guy got deported by pissed off natives on trumped up charged.

Unlike in most developed country, innocent until proven guilty, for PH, any slight possibiliy of guilt = deported by BI !!!
Old 08-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
PIC for the Day ......... fresh arrivals in AC

Abigail - age 19
and only been 2 weeks in AC..... you can find her in Shooterz bar

yummy...me counting down...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 08-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 189charlie View Post
Solid leh... nice pair !
I Know whihc girl this is...heheheh I took her once for LD but didnt get to BF her cos I got another girl waiting in the room. Went back again the next day but she off day...damn it!...I be back for her soon...
Old 08-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
my friends and i have encountered running rate of 83% at CP. 6 of us dabao only 1 girl stayed till morning.
I support that accusation that, CP girls have the most runners. Bad experience twice and most of my friends experience it too. Nowadays we just walk pass CP only. Once my friend has his money stolen from his wallet cos he was dead drunk and the girl just left while my friend was in a deep sleep. went back the 2nd day to confront her.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
any bro want to go pampanga need a buddy let me know im intrested to go but dont know how to go about
Bro Dragonstar...When you plan to go? Meet up there......PM me.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiyoh... why must you guys all assume that I am a lesbian?

I am very normal...... I am a normal woman.

I asked about travel to the Philippines because there are beautiful beaches and dive sites there. I was also interested in exploring one of the Wonders of the World - the underground river in Palawan.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
I support that accusation that, CP girls have the most runners. Bad experience twice and most of my friends experience it too. Nowadays we just walk pass CP only. Once my friend has his money stolen from his wallet cos he was dead drunk and the girl just left while my friend was in a deep sleep. went back the 2nd day to confront her.
CP is not the worst... my friends who were there last week said Ponytails barfines now only do ST but you still pay the same bar fine price.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
CP is not the worst... my friends who were there last week said Ponytails barfines now only do ST but you still pay the same bar fine price.
hahaaa forgot to mention, last year running rate was 100% for me and my group of friends at ponytails. The girl even challenged me which mamasan said she would stay that long and called the mamasan infront of me. unfortunately she couldnt get through her number and eventually gave me a bbbj session before went off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1