The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
the place u stay is High Ground lah.. if u just go downstairs to eat ur chicken rice then u have no idea what happened at all!

http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/News/Pag...713100102.aspx

My new apartment is in Nguyen Chi Thanh, near Huynh Thuc Khang no more Hoang Hoa Tham... maybe the flood occurred in the morning. Traffic as normal in the noon time when I was out. Went pass, Daewood and Kim Ma to Hai Ba Trung. Hope it will continue to rain.... nicer weather.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My new apartment is in Nguyen Chi Thanh, near Huynh Thuc Khang no more Hoang Hoa Tham... maybe the flood occurred in the morning. Traffic as normal in the noon time when I was out. Went pass, Daewood and Kim Ma to Hai Ba Trung. Hope it will continue to rain.... nicer weather.
wah kow!!! new place also neber invite for house warming... haiz... why like tat???

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 14-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah kow!!! new place also neber invite for house warming... haiz... why like tat???
nnkc, u dunno go where roi.
Old 14-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the place u stay is High Ground lah.. if u just go downstairs to eat ur chicken rice then u have no idea what happened at all!

http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/News/Pag...713100102.aspx
News report with a lot of pictures:

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/photoga...wnpour-922175/

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not long ago, i think last friday, news said that Hanoi is very hot and tuesday there is heavy downpours....

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/photoga...h-heat-921271/

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Three die in Hanoi’s first downpour
================================================== ==

VietNamNet Bridge – A three hour downpour on July 13 flooded many streets in the capital. Traffic was blocked for many hours. More rain is due in the next few days.

Downpour hit as people headed for work

Beginning just before eight a.m., over 130 millimeters of rain fell on Hanoi in three hours, far exceeding the city’s "limited drainage capacity,” Construction Department spokesman Do Xuan Anh said.

Over 100mm fell in outlying districts such as Dong Anh and Ha Dong Town. In the Long Bien area nearly 160mm fell. About 22 key points in the city were under up to half a meter of flood water.

Water was over a meter deep in the new Kim Lien underpass, which connects Dai Co Viet and Dao Duy Anh streets in Hai Ba Trung District.

The downpour caused traffic jams on many major thoroughfares.

"I tried many ways to find a way to my office but it seemed that every street was flooded, making it hard for vehicles to move," said IT company official Nguyen Thanh Huong, who works in Thai Ha Street. "It took me two hours to go to my office instead of the normal half an hour," she said.

Because of the downpour, many officies in Hanoi were very quiet all day.

Another storm expected soon

Vietnam’s weather service has posted warnings of a tropical storm gathering strength in the area between the Philippines and China’s Hainan Island. The first typhoon of the season could, if it stays on course, bring more heavy rain to northern Vietnam by 18 July.

Widespread destruction

Some nineteen fallen trees also impeded traffic flows. On Ly Thuong Kiet Street, falling trees hit three cars.

Two people in Hai Ba Trung District’s Truong Dinh street and another person in Ba Dinh District’s Ngoc Ha street were electrocuted when flood waters shorted wiring in their houses.

The Hanoi Electricity Company warned residents that wet walls increase the risk of electrocution during heavy rain. The company shut down hundreds of transformer stations in the city for safety reasons and cut 16 electricity lines of 220 kV while workers checked flooded areas.

Fifteen hundred workers from the Ha Noi drainage company, in co-operation with police and city departments of transport and construction, were mobilised to clear drains, remove rubbish and keep traffic order.

All 11 pumps of the Yen So pumping station were put into operation but could not cope with the deluge. Later this year additional pumps will be installed, designed to be sufficient to cope with with storms bringing up to 300 millimeters of rain.

The Hanoi traffic rescue centre was busy from the morning until evening with hundreds of calls made from around the city pleading for rescue service for cars which broke down in flooded locations.

At Truong Chinh garage on Giai Phong road, Bui Dinh Sinh said that until 3pm, the garage received about 400 calls asking for rescue. The firm’s seven rescue trucks worked the whole day but could only save several dozen cars.

Other traffic service companies were in the same situation. “We have six rescue trucks but we couldn’t get to many cars because of deep flood and traffic jams,” said Bui Xuan Xuyen of Northern Traffic Service Ltd.

Nguyen Hong Hai at the Hanoi Trade Development Company, which has ten rescue trucks, said his company only accepted orders from several dozen drivers.

Current drainage system was overwhelmed

Hanoi Construction Department director Do Xuan Anh said the department tried its best but it couldn’t prevent floods in a sudden downpour of up to 136mm.

Asked what might happen if a similar downpour comes during Hanoi’s great anniversary in October, Anh said: “We have to seek ways to cope with the heaviest downpours. Upgrades to the drainage system are being implemented very fast.”

He said the Hanoi will double its drainage capacity by late this year, enough to deal with rains of over 300mm.

At the same time, Hanoi chairman Nguyen The Thao also confirmed to the media on the afternoon of July 13 that the city has measures to deal with downpours during the city’s 1000th birthday celebration. Relevant agencies have been instructed to check and adjust water drainage plans. Two major tasks have been carried out: upgrading lakes in the city and construction of the Yen So 2 pumping station. Thao estimated present capacity can can currently deal with rains of up to 172 millimeters in a two day period.

PV

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Deceivers at Hoan Kiem Lake arrested
================================================== ==

VietNamNet Bridge – Hanoi police on July 12 arrested five women and one man who often cheat foreign tourists at Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem Lake.

Among them, three women come from Hung Yen, Thanh Hoa, Thai Binh, two from Hanoi and the man from Hanoi. They are from 23 to 37 years old.

According to police, these people often disguise themselves as vendors to cheat foreign visitors at Hoan Kiem Lake and on nearby streets.

These women often gather at 9.30am at the corner of Cau Go street, near Hoan Kiem Lake. They prepare bamboo frames and several plastic bags containing pineapples or some bananas, wear canvas shoes and begin a “working day.”

After donning their disguises, they look just like other rural women who work as vendors in Hanoi. But these “vendors” only watch for tourists to cheat.

They often stand on the banks of Hoan Kiem Lake or walk around the Old Quarter to “hunt” foreign visitors.

When they see their “victims” coming, they smiled with warmth. They hurriedly put their bamboo poles on the tourists’ shoulders and suggest that they take a photo. Next, they place their palm-leaf conical hat on the visitor’s head and slideda bag of fruit into their hands.

Tourists don’t know what these “vendors” want until they are asked for 50,000-100,000 dong or even more for “hiring” the women’s equipment or taking a photo. They are pressed buy pineapples or bananas at exorbitant fees. Then, the women take advantage of the language difference and gather into group to overwhelm the tourists with demands for money.

This “mafia” also tricks tourists when paid by dollars or big banknotes. They take out a handful of small money and slide it into visitor hands before running away.

Many tourists have fallen into these traps, which has left a bad impression of Hanoi.

They are arrested but Hanoi still lacks rules to punish these women. Such people can be charged of disturbing public order, under which, police can hold them for just half of a day and then impose small fines on them. For this reason, Hanoi can’t deal with this situation to the roots.

Phu Thai

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 17-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My new apartment is in Nguyen Chi Thanh...
ops??? hanoi also got nguyen chi thanh??? lolz... vietnam really is a funny place...
Old 18-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
ops??? hanoi also got nguyen chi thanh??? lolz... vietnam really is a funny place...
A lot street names same with HCMC.... another example, Hai ba trung
Old 18-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
The same names will be used in almost all cities. U can see the same names at HCMC, Vung Tau, Nha Trang, Dalat etc .....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stoooopid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bros in Hanoi,
I will be openning a Hainan Chicken and curry chicken in hanoi soon(by middle of August).Hope all bros can kindly give me some valuable advice.The address is in Ha Hoi.it is a partnership business.Thanks in advance!
Old 19-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoooopid1 View Post
Hi to all bros in Hanoi,
I will be openning a Hainan Chicken and curry chicken in hanoi soon(by middle of August).Hope all bros can kindly give me some valuable advice.The address is in Ha Hoi.it is a partnership business.Thanks in advance!
Is the address right?? Why u open a shop outside Hanoi?? It is very far away from Hanoi.
Old 19-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stoooopid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Naemlo,
The address is 25B Ha Hoi st.off Quang Trung,hai Ba Trung.
It is near Hanoi Towers and surrounding offices.
This place is owned by my business partner.Relax bar is around the corner.
I think it is only suitable for offices lunch crowd.
I am not too sure for dinner crowds.I did cook some chickens for the locals and was told it is too soft as they are used to "overcooked" chicken which is hard and not juicy.
Please comments,bro Namelo
Thanks!
Old 20-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Vietnam’s longest avenue to be named Thang Long
================================================== =

VietNamNet Bridge – Hanoi People’s Council on July 14 agreed that the 28km Lang–Hoa Lac road would be named “Thang Long Avenue”.

Thang Long Avenue is 140m wide, with six lanes, running from Pham Hung-Khuat Duy Tien crossroad through Tu Liem, Hoai Duc, Quoc Oai and Thach That district to National Highway 1A. This is the longest road in Vietnam.

Previously, the Hanoi People’s Committee proposed naming the street “1000 Years” Avenue. Some disagreed, saying that both “1000 Years” and also the term “avenue” are not appropriate.

The former director of Hanoi Architecture University, Tran Trong Hanh, argued that “avenue” must be a road with houses along both sides, which was not true in this case. He maintained that this is actually a provincial road, linking Hanoi’s centre to Hoa Lac urban area.

Many other delegates claimed that “1000 Years” is not suitable because Hanoi’s streets and roads are all named after places or famous people.

The council also approved new names for Hanoi’s streets and roads. Accordingly, Ha Dong District will have Van La, Van Phu, Lua and Cau Am streets; Cau Giay District with Duy Tan, Do Quang, Vu Pham Ham streets; Hoang Mai district with Dinh Cong Ha, Linh Dam, Nguyen Canh Di, Nguyen Cong Thai, Hong Quang and Nghiem Xuan Yem streets.

Long Bien district will have new streets of Nguyen Van Huong, Ke Tanh, Hoang Nhu Tiep, Ai Mo, Huynh Tan Phat, Ngoc Tri and Gia Thuy; Thanh Xuan, Hoang Mai and Thanh Tri districts to have Nguyen Xien road; Son Tay town with Phu Ha and Trung Son Tram roads and Cong O and Tien Huan streets; Dong Anh district with Dao Cam Moc, Nguyen Thuc, Le Huu Tuu and Nguyen Khe roads.

The council also ratified the names of Thanh Tri and Vinh Tuy Bridges, Hoa Binh Park and Hanoi Museum.

PV

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

“康森”袭越南 2死11失踪
=============================================

河内综合电)已经从台风降级为热带风暴的“康森”,周六晚吹袭越南北部后,造成两人丧命,另外11人失踪, 数以千计的人被迫疏散。
  官方的越南之声电台报道,军方派出3500个军人到沿岸省份协助疏散居民,另外有四个山区省份也因为受 水灾侵袭,而把居民疏散到安全地带。

受“康森”吹袭的北部省份,远离越南位于南部的粮仓湄公河三角洲。

政府官员昨天说:“康森持续在北部和中部地区带来豪雨。我们还无法估算损失金额。”他也补充说,“暴风 雨摧毁了一些基础设施,特别是水利设施。”

越南之声说,三艘海军舰艇被调派到南中国海区的帕拉塞尔(Paracels)群岛,以搜寻六名失踪渔夫 。

它说,台风来袭后,有一个人在北部的清化省游泳时不幸溺毙,另外有11人失踪,他们包括六 名失踪渔夫。

另外,广宁省地方报纸的电子报报道,当地一艘驳船在暴风雨天气中倾覆,导致一个孩童溺毙。

越南航空公司周六取消了10趟航班,昨天该公司恢复正常航班服务,并增加航班趟次以载送周六受影响的乘 客。

康森吹袭越南之前,也曾在菲律宾和中国海南岛肆虐,当中菲律宾的灾情最严重。