The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That one must release if not "siao cheong nao" liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...your is squirt release...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know I know lah.........

Worst case is we all sitting at lobby waiting for 15mins liao then no choice go knock on his door and found out he still sleeping

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
why must wait...usually I dun wait...just go off...when he wakes up and ready will join us whereever we were...

why can't he wait for you...since already set time all must be punctual...

Old 26-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I no tip from you last week
u need tip meh...u also no tip anyone...

Old 26-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

[Photos] Saigoneer Getaways: Outdoor Adventures Abound on Cat Ba Island

Published on Wednesday, 25 January 2017 15:00 Written by Mike Tatarski. Photos by Mike Tatarski.

Our smooth ride down the Hanoi-Hai Phong expressway comes to an abrupt end when our bus lurches into Dinh Vu Port, a hopelessly run-down facility beyond the huge factories of the city’s industrial park. A 20-minute express boat ride delivers travelers from the derelict port to Cat Ba Island on the southern edge of Ha Long Bay.

The largest island in the eponymous archipelago, Cat Ba, remains a surprisingly under-noticed stop on Vietnam’s coastal tourist trail. Much of it is covered by a national park, home to the highly endangered Cat Ba langur, while offshore, the waters of Lan Ha Bay boast the same remarkable limestone karsts of its more famous cousin to the north.

I last went to Cat Ba in late 2011, and to my surprise little seems to have changed in the intervening years. With destinations like Phu Quoc becoming almost unrecognizable recently, it was nice to re-visit somewhere that hasn’t been overrun with enormous resort developments and mega-size infrastructure projects. That being said, a bridge connecting Hai Phong to nearby Cat Hai Island just opened a few weeks ago, so that is sure to change soon.

For now, at least, Cat Ba’s main town remains charmingly simple. A waterfront promenade follows the main road, while an array of tube hotels is wedged between the street and a line of karsts. A simple room with a magnificent view of the sea can be had for US$10 (VND230,000) a night, surely one of the best values in the world.

continue reading here
http://saigoneer.com/vietnam-travel/...-cat-ba-island

Old 26-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Have of cos.....once he have huge stacks of them he will invite me over to smell the crisp new notes

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
smell only ah?
never offer?

wah lao...3 days 2 cities...so shag..no time to even appreciate indo gals...:P
but I still miss vb..how ah how ah...
Old 26-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

bnormal rains to persist in Ho Chi Minh City: meteorologist

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/26/2017 09:41 GMT + 7

Heavy rains are forecast to continue to wet Ho Chi Minh City this afternoon, after locals were surprised by an unseasonal downpour Wednesday afternoon.

According to Ho Chi Minh City-based meteorologist Le Thi Xuan Lan, the rain that hit multiple areas of the city on Wednesday was caused by equatorial depression combined with disturbances in the east wind.

Satellite images show observable thunderclouds over Ho Chi Minh City and other southern provinces such as Dong Nai, Kien Giang, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau and Long An, the weather expert added.

Lan said more rains are to be expected in these areas today, with chances of heavy rains in the late afternoon into the evening.

Abnormal rains have taken a toll on flower sellers in the city, who count on the Lunar New Year holiday season for their living.

At Gia Dinh Park in Tan Binh District where decorative flowers were being sold at a seasonal market on Wednesday afternoon, many customers rushed for shelter as the unexpected downpour hit without warning.

“Who could have thought that it would rain [at this time of the year], so I didn’t bring a raincoat,” said Hong Oanh, a resident in Go Vap District.

continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/39324/...-meteorologist

Old 26-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Vietnam cooperative raises quails to sell eggs to Japan

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/26/2017 09:03 GMT + 7

Founded in January 2015, a model of raising commercial quails by the Nguyen Ho Cooperative in Long Binh Hamlet, Long An Commune, Chau Thanh District, Tien Giang Province, has attracted 24 members.

The model is based on a clean and biologically safe industrial farm method, with the farming area spanning seven hectares and housing more than 200,000 quails.

The facility supplies more than 200,000 quail eggs that meet food safety standards for the domestic market and for export to Japan.

Every year, each member of the model makes a profit in the hundreds of millions of dong, after expenses. (VND100 million = US$4,464)

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/38954...-eggs-to-japan

Old 26-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Overcrowded Tan Son Nhat airport warns passengers of pickpockets

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/26/2017 11:40 GMT + 7

Vietnam’s busiest airport has warned its passengers of growing numbers of pickpockets during the height of the country’s traveling season.

The warnings are announced on the airport’s speakers following regular flight announcements.

According to the airport’s management authority, there has been an influx of travelers going through the airport in the past few days, many of whom are Vietnamese who are returning home for Tet, or Lunar New Year holiday.

The airport’s terminals are packed with passengers and seers-off, making them lucrative targets for pickpockets who look to make some extra in the holiday season.

Many pickpockets have been caught in the act of stealing from travelers’ luggage by airport authorities, an airport official said.

“The airport’s aviation safety center has been operating at the highest level of alertness and working with local police forces to timely handle any arising situation,” the official added.

He also advised passengers to take extra care of their belongings while at the airport, while looking out for pickpockets who take advantage of the crowd to carry out their mischief.

Should a passenger witness such mischievous acts, they are to immediately notify airport authorities at the hotlines (+84) 90 696 3759 for domestic terminals or (+84) 90 985 3759 for international terminals.

Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s southern hub and busiest airport which handled 32 million passengers in 2016.

Old 27-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I no tip from you last week

Oh not a problem, I already purposely keep 1 brand new crispy 100 vnd dong note in my wallet just in case I do get to meet you, swee bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-01-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
lidat oso can ha...u happy or not...

Happy like fark.......free smells mah, machiam Amos cookies

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why must wait...usually I dun wait...just go off...when he wakes up and ready will join us whereever we were...

why can't he wait for you...since already set time all must be punctual...

That is so correct

Anyway we are many years travelling buddies liao so we always wait for everyone to go together unless his VB havent go off and he needs to release his toxins first the most he will kena suan by us for the rest of the day liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
smell only ah?
never offer?

wah lao...3 days 2 cities...so shag..no time to even appreciate indo gals...:P
but I still miss vb..how ah how ah...

Have mah, offer to smell

How??? Dun ask me so difficult question during CNY leh, I damn stoopid one

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

To one & all.....

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Have mah, offer to smell

How??? Dun ask me so difficult question during CNY leh, I damn stoopid one

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
hehee

GONG XI FA CAI TO YOU AND EVERYONE!!
HUAT AH!!
Old 27-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh not a problem, I already purposely keep 1 brand new crispy 100 vnd dong note in my wallet just in case I do get to meet you, swee bo????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I haven't see a 100 dong note for at least 6 years...only see 500 dong notes which I hardly want as change...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1