The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Read someone wrote her massage no go. Good looks n nice body. True?
How's the sensual?
Well massage is really no good. But she has the body and looks. I don't enjoy her style of sensual but not sure about other's.

Her phone vibrates on the bed, so can be kinda irritating
Old 08-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like Donna has left? Any Bros here know anything abt it? Can't seem to contact her. TIA!
Old 08-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Seems like Donna has left? Any Bros here know anything abt it? Can't seem to contact her. TIA!
Got someone say she will be back when I said she's leaving soon what. Ask him when coming back lo since he thinks he got better info.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/nian-nian-massage/
This ml look not bad . Any fr on her yet?
Old 08-11-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Got someone say she will be back when I said she's leaving soon what. Ask him when coming back lo since he thinks he got better info.
Seems she made a decision to leave earlier than initially planned. Anyway she did say she is coming back so wait for it to happen lo.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried the new yaoyao from liltiger?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone tried to KC massage ladies before ? Like bring them out for makan, drinks movies etc
Old 08-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post
Anyone tried to KC massage ladies before ? Like bring them out for makan, drinks movies etc
Bro, which one u aiming? Maybe she KC alot bro already
Old 08-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/may/

Any reviews? Thanks.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any good ml offering bbbj or bf?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ahboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...wpost&t=668788

Any FR On this?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...wpost&t=668788

Any FR on this?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=668788

Any FR on this?
Old 08-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally got the time to make appointment with Yuki/Carol last night. Reached there on time, sms her, but no reply. Almost left the place after 15 mins when suddenly she sms back. Apparently she felt asleep and didn't hear my sms. Must be too tired. She apologised and I gave me instruction to her new place. She just moved in 3 days ago, nice clean apartment in FP area, 5 mins from MRT. Stay alone.

Went to shower and she joined in to clean my didi. Nice petite body with perky B cups breasts and nipples. Very proportionate to her syt body, especially with combined with nicely shaven pussy (Body 8/10). She has a pleasant look, not gorgeous, but definitely won't reject (Look: 7/10, she looks pretty tired, probably as she just woke up).

Started massage with baby oil. She knows how to massage, cover all parts of my back, arms, hands, and legs. Just not enough strength for me (I like strong massage), but still quite relaxing (Massage: 6/10). Especially as she massage while standing in front of me and I can peek to her nicely shaven pussy!

When comes to the sensual, this is where she really scores very high. Started with finger teasing and cathbath from my ears, all the way down my back. I opted for BBBJ package (note that BBBJ is $120 for 60 mins, HJ only $100). She asked my to lift up my butt on doggy positions and started to lick my balls and shaft from below. Nice and slow at the beginning, and started gaining speed. As I was on top and she was at lying down position, I can thrust my did to her mouth and caress her breasts. Changed position, and I laid down as she continue to blow my didi. The sight of her body was really heavenly and I started to roam her pussy, gentle digging was allowed (please be very gentle as she's still new). I can't hold much longer and came very quickly. It was too quick and she was a bit surprised, lol! She felt bad and offered if I want a second round. Of course I said yes!

She washed her hands and wipe clean all my cum and washed her hands. Then gave me a relaxing head massage before starting round 2. I usually struggle to come 2 times but she was really trying her best. Gave me another amazing BBBJ. Then she poured the baby oil on my groin and lower tummy and also on her body and breasts and started to gave me BM and BF (although hers are only B cups and can't do proper BF, it's still quite a sight to behold, lol). She then did HJ on cowboy position with simulated sex. I got to harass her breast and came after quite some time. She was very patient. No rush at all (Sensual 9/10).

I clean myself and left her place. All in about 65 mins (I was the one who rushed as I'm late for another appointment). There's no awkward moment even though we started on the wrong foot as she felt asleep. Best is she can communicate in simple English which is a big plus due to my poor Mandarin. Very high GFE (GFE: 8/10).

Like other bros said, I think she's an ang pai in the making. Hopefully she can maintain her service and attitude not like other syt when her business starts to pick up. She's top of my list for now and will definitely RTM. Please take care of this gem!
Old 08-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Finally got the time to make appointment with Yuki/Carol last night. Reached there on time, sms her, but no reply. Almost left the place after 15 mins when suddenly she sms back. Apparently she felt asleep and didn't hear my sms. Must be too tired. She apologised and I gave me instruction to her new place. She just moved in 3 days ago, nice clean apartment in FP area, 5 mins from MRT. Stay alone.

Went to shower and she joined in to clean my didi. Nice petite body with perky B cups breasts and nipples. Very proportionate to her syt body, especially with combined with nicely shaven pussy (Body 8/10). She has a pleasant look, not gorgeous, but definitely won't reject (Look: 7/10, she looks pretty tired, probably as she just woke up).

Started massage with baby oil. She knows how to massage, cover all parts of my back, arms, hands, and legs. Just not enough strength for me (I like strong massage), but still quite relaxing (Massage: 6/10). Especially as she massage while standing in front of me and I can peek to her nicely shaven pussy!

When comes to the sensual, this is where she really scores very high. Started with finger teasing and cathbath from my ears, all the way down my back. I opted for BBBJ package (note that BBBJ is $120 for 60 mins, HJ only $100). She asked my to lift up my butt on doggy positions and started to lick my balls and shaft from below. Nice and slow at the beginning, and started gaining speed. As I was on top and she was at lying down position, I can thrust my did to her mouth and caress her breasts. Changed position, and I laid down as she continue to blow my didi. The sight of her body was really heavenly and I started to roam her pussy, gentle digging was allowed (please be very gentle as she's still new). I can't hold much longer and came very quickly. It was too quick and she was a bit surprised, lol! She felt bad and offered if I want a second round. Of course I said yes!

She washed her hands and wipe clean all my cum and washed her hands. Then gave me a relaxing head massage before starting round 2. I usually struggle to come 2 times but she was really trying her best. Gave me another amazing BBBJ. Then she poured the baby oil on my groin and lower tummy and also on her body and breasts and started to gave me BM and BF (although hers are only B cups and can't do proper BF, it's still quite a sight to behold, lol). She then did HJ on cowboy position with simulated sex. I got to harass her breast and came after quite some time. She was very patient. No rush at all (Sensual 9/10).

I clean myself and left her place. All in about 65 mins (I was the one who rushed as I'm late for another appointment). There's no awkward moment even though we started on the wrong foot as she felt asleep. Best is she can communicate in simple English which is a big plus due to my poor Mandarin. Very high GFE (GFE: 8/10).

Like other bros said, I think she's an ang pai in the making. Hopefully she can maintain her service and attitude not like other syt when her business starts to pick up. She's top of my list for now and will definitely RTM. Please take care of this gem!
Thanks for the detailed review, bro. Tempted to try her. I thought someone else in the forum mentioned she not staying alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1