The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
derekc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Do you hv time to wait or you need fast service. I got one at lohu. My regular tailor.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
Tockkongman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any budder recommend a fairly good massuse (maybe less than 30 yo, and gd figure) who can come to my hotel room in the evening (after my work mah) to give me a good (not really hard ones, but definitely not piano type) massage and then follow by either HJ or if face good, a FJ.

I know not easy to find, but if some of you budders got such lobang, i would love to try lah. I will be heading there in the 2nd week of Jan and will be staying at Panglin hotel. I know of Queens and Gold Coast, but now getting abit cold, don't want to walk out there mah, and also, these 2 places no action one!

If you got lobang, could you pass me the contact and at the same time, let me know what their charges are like and services they provide. You can PM me lah.

Kam Siah hor

P/S: I have been reading pass threads but don't see any one providing such lobangs ... that is why I am asking lah. Hmm... if got 4 hands, I also don't mind trying ...
Old 30-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

深圳罗湖汽车站大巴失控撞倒多名路人 已确认5人死亡
2011年12月27日 17:46
来源:奥一网

奥一网讯今日(12月27日)中午13点10分左右,深圳罗湖口岸汽车站停车场中,一辆大巴突然失控,在停 车后突然启动,向前猛冲二、三十米,撞倒多位路人。记者已赶到,深圳警方微博确认,车祸中有5人死亡,1人 受伤,还有一位香港人。其余伤员已紧急送往医院抢救。

肇事司机邓某已被警方控制,具体原因正在进一步调查中。

车祸伤员分别送往深圳留医部、罗湖人民医院、平乐骨科医院等多家医院抢救。已经确定送诊的伤员已经有6名。 南都记者消息说,罗湖人民医院接收了4名伤者,一名重伤者正在抢救,一名轻伤者已经自行离开。

另据一位幸存者称,当时该市民因晕车正在呕吐,结果大巴快速冲来,情急之下,她本能反应趴下,大巴从身上开 过,幸免于难,但目前半身暂时不能活动,正在接受治疗!

Here is the link to the original article I found - http://news.ifeng.com/mainland/detai...603307_0.shtml

Wishing all travellers a safe journey and a happy new year!
祝愿所有在外奔波劳碌的游子,一路品安,新年顺利!
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 30-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
深圳罗湖汽车站大巴失控撞倒多名路人 已确认5人死亡
2011年12月27日 17:46

Here is the link to the original article I found - http://news.ifeng.com/mainland/detai...603307_0.shtml

Wishing all travellers a safe journey and a happy new year!
祝愿所有在外奔波劳碌的游子,一路品安,新年顺利!
Very unlucky for those victims.

Always have to be alert when walking on the streets in China. Many Singaporeans complaining about the way SBS/SMRT PRC Bus Captains drive. Wait till they see how the drivers behave in China!

Also be very alert when you're at Train/Bus Stations. Lots of pickpockets also.
Old 30-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jay Chow CB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Yes. read my earlier report.

I am not sure what I got is "normal". ie, massage the thigh with lots of baby oil, hands go all the way up your groin, give you cock a few twirl, rub the shaft of my cock and sometime she will give it a jerk..... not just accidentally brushing... and the thing is while doing that, she look at me and smile.... WTF and I gave her the buay tahan look .... then she said like that cannot tahan liao ah.... wahlao.... imagine my cock stand for 45min. she still asked me want to add hour or not, she did not say she will jerk me off so i declined.

i don't think it feels good with a hard on for 90 mins.

after 45min, she say i can sleep now, cos quite late already. I told her how to sleep like that with a hard on. I think she quite tired already also going to go home, so no mood to play with me.

I saw some guys in the room (the soccer screening room, quite dark after 12am) doing 松腿 for multiple sessions. Seems like they are enjoying it.

other spas also have 松腿which i will try next trip.
Queens spa has 松腿 too. How near to the groin they massage depends on individual girls. 823 and 831 will massage very near, and even the groin area. Feeling is quite shiok. But in terms of looks, they are not my cup of tea.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Always have to be alert when walking on the streets in China. Many Singaporeans complaining about the way SBS/SMRT PRC Bus Captains drive. Wait till they see how the drivers behave in China!

Complain? What's there to complain when, you already mentioned, the SBS/SMRT Bus Captains all come from there?

I didn't want to show the pic because it was the "sanitised" version, the close up will show a woman was stuck under the wheel
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
limeblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be heading to ShenZhen tonight. Just wanted to check

1) Is the LuoHu immigration open 24 hours?
2) What is the full name and address of SLF spa?

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeblue View Post
Will be heading to ShenZhen tonight. Just wanted to check

1) Is the LuoHu immigration open 24 hours?
2) What is the full name and address of SLF spa?

Thanks!
Luohu Immigration is open from 6.30am to 12.00am... not 24 hours...

SLF is at 福田口岸, 水立方水疗会所
Old 02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

hey everyone

anyone vist befoer jinajing city in fujian.. i will vist soon am looking for good place make massage
Old 02-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been so long since I posted here. I remember the time where I got my first BBS tip on this thread. Its been 3 years now and I've been based in SZ since then.

Just lost my permanent gal and looking for some action to drown the sorrow..LOL.

I'm at the 西乡 area in Baoan. Hit me up if any bros have any plans.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Very unlucky for those victims.

This Louhu bus terminal is designed for "disaster" to happen.

The area is so small and yet they clamped in excessive number of buses. Each minute you can find the bus drivers taking sharp corners turn missing either other buses or pedestrian by the inch is really scary.

This accident come as no surprise to many. It was widely reported and created some attention becos a Hkey was killed otherwise it will be another accident in China. Sign.

We just have to be very alert when we are in China. The Chinese still has long way to understand "What is Safety".
Old 03-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
This Louhu bus terminal is designed for "disaster" to happen.

The area is so small and yet they clamped in excessive number of buses. Each minute you can find the bus drivers taking sharp corners turn missing either other buses or pedestrian by the inch is really scary.

This accident come as no surprise to many. It was widely reported and created some attention becos a Hkey was killed otherwise it will be another accident in China. Sign.

We just have to be very alert when we are in China. The Chinese still has long way to understand "What is Safety".
I've never felt comfortable whenever I'm at Luohu Bus Station as it's overcrowded and very chaotic. No proper marshalling. At least the Macau Border Gate Bus Terminal is much better after some upgrading.

Don't say Luohu Bus Station is imperfect. SMRT also can cock up with its million dollar CEO.

The PRC has no concept of what is called "Safety First" because keeping maintenance costs down is more important than preventing problems and accidents to happen.

Welcome to China Man Land.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cybertom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear bros, am at lo wu now, putting up at Queens spa, one thing gd is that provide luggage storage service however they do not have buffet style of free flow food.. Any bro here can advise where I can find a spa here in SZ or HK which provide luggage storage service and have pretty gals with package? Queens spa seemed to be a 'normal' spa.. HK is fine too since I am flying bk from HK.. Thanks a lot!!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im going SZ on the 6 which is tml reach there on 7 morning 130am
any brother here can recommend a good ktv ?
Better those girl know how to pay want hahaha
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post
Im going SZ on the 6 which is tml reach there on 7 morning 130am
any brother here can recommend a good ktv ?
Better those girl know how to pay want hahaha
Go to 福田区,福民路,龙翔KTV。
Rooms start at RMB580 for small room. Girls are usually at 3/6/9. You find quite a lot of 四川,贵州 and 湖南/湖北 MMs. Went there a few times. Its ok-ok although facilities are a bit old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1