The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Typo - deleted

Last edited by wildman; 08-04-2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Bump
Old 09-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
How I wish I can see into what your brain is thinking
my brain thinking how shiok it will be to lick that delicious nipple. Don't know lighting or what, but in real life, nipple lighter in colour - light brown to pink

i will tit fuck her until just about coming, shoved my lil kuku into her wide hsu qi lips. i imagine she will like vaccuum cleaner suck very drop and eye me sexily with that CFM look of hers (single eye lid) and say in a hoarse voice ... good till the last drop.

then i get hard again.... so proceed to ravish her cb with nice long stroke.
(but then ah, imagination only .... real life cum one time oredi punchet ....)
Old 12-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
my brain thinking how shiok it will be to lick that delicious nipple. Don't know lighting or what, but in real life, nipple lighter in colour - light brown to pink

i will tit fuck her until just about coming, shoved my lil kuku into her wide hsu qi lips. i imagine she will like vaccuum cleaner suck very drop and eye me sexily with that CFM look of hers (single eye lid) and say in a hoarse voice ... good till the last drop.

then i get hard again.... so proceed to ravish her cb with nice long stroke.
(but then ah, imagination only .... real life cum one time oredi punchet ....)
Sounds exciting! Anymore true zaogeng stories?
Old 13-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
3cross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just share my one and only zg story

that happen when im in p3, that period of time happen during P.E classes. My p.e teacher was the prettiest in the school, when she explaning the equipment she bend down and can peek into the hole from the shirt, i was only expecting bra with breast but somehow theres a nip slip(abit on the dark brown side with a normal B cup) on the left side.

Shes been explaining the equipment for good 30sec or so and i somehow get my surrounding friends to peek in also.
Old 13-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3cross View Post
just share my one and only zg story

that happen when im in p3, that period of time happen during P.E classes. My p.e teacher was the prettiest in the school, when she explaning the equipment she bend down and can peek into the hole from the shirt, i was only expecting bra with breast but somehow theres a nip slip(abit on the dark brown side with a normal B cup) on the left side.

Shes been explaining the equipment for good 30sec or so and i somehow get my surrounding friends to peek in also.
P3 and your hormones kicked in??
Old 14-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Let me try to recall other interesting 'oops' I saw, will pen it down when I'm free.
Old 14-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Interesting thread...

1. Friends.. once.. Buddy's gf.
2. Relatives.. my cousin
3. Collegues.. No.

1. Buddy's gf.. lets call her Zann, Buddy, Ethan. 2 years ago. Ethan "jioed" me to his private bunglow at TP. I remember since it was a long weekend, and company's account has closed to the financial year, and I've got no program, I thought it was ok.. and brought my wife along. My wife and Zann are quite closed too. She was once her "model" for an event. Ethan and Zann were attached for many years, but they never got married.. till today.

I have never fantasize her ever before, and I thought she was just okay looking. Too slim for my liking.. We gonna spend 2 days 1 night at TP, so at the ferry terminal, load our bags with wine, beer and cigs. Upon reaching, at the bunglow, spent the whole day slacking and lazing around. There were a total 6 of us, 2 guys and 4 gals, the other 2 are the gal's gfs. I remember I dozed off on the crouch, woke up to find the house empty. So I went upstairs to get my cig and use the toilet. Didnt realise there was someone inside and push the door open, and behold, she stood there shock, starked naked, showering. I had a few good secs staring at her. All I remembered was her tits were pointy, small, perky nipples, light brown in color and she has little hair on her pussy. After composing myself I apologised to excused myself. I just heard her muttered.. its ok and smiled. I quickly closed the door and went downstairs. Spent the rest of the day tried not to look at her even during dinner time. Today, we still meet up for dinner and chill out.

2. Cousin. Now.. my cousin, whom I don't get to see her always, as she educates in the States and even marries an American Yankee. However, her dad wants her to give birth to her twins as Singaporeans. So she move back during her pregnancy to stay in Singapore for the past 1 year. After she gave birth, she stayed at her parents. Got a called from my wife to pass her some neccessites that she help her bought on the behalf of my aunt, whom was playing mahjong at her friends. As I was on leave that day, I thought it was okay to drive over, to see my nephews (twins). Drove over, reached and saw my uncle at the house compound triming his belove bonsai. Greeted him and asked where's Raine (cousin). "She upstairs", replied my uncle. So I juzt went up and kocked the door. "Come in, the dorr isnt locked", I opened the door and that's where i saw my cousin, tandem nursing topless, to my nephews. "Oh sorry, I didnt know you were nursing". "Eh its okay, just come in, put the things here. She was refering to the chair beside the bed. I tried not to look at her but she insists on me to go over. They were just finishing their feed and she carried them over and place them in their cots, all these were done half naked. Little brother did came over me a little and I just look at her from behind. She still have nice fair body except that just given birth for more than a month, tummy still flabby. Her nipples, were big and long, slight reddish due to the suckling from the babies. Notice one of them, slight dripping milk on the tip of her nipples, all these were done while she's bending over to put the babies. " I've got to go, pretending not to face her while slowly excuse myself". "Eh wait.. I've not pass you the money for the items. She stood up and placed a cloth over her shoulder, barely covering her chest. She walked over to get her purse, and I watched her all these while through the dressing table mirror. She just came up to me close and pass me the money. There.. she was standing right in front of me, with 2 peaks pointing at me. Gosh, and her nipples are really big as if they were beckoning me to suck at them.. "Eh y u shy ah?" Ya lah.. u topless allrite, how can I not be shy?" She laughed it off and punch at my shoulder "As if you never seen tits before". Here's the cash. I just took it and quicky left the room, smiling...
Old 16-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

She doesn't understand men isn't it . Seems to be women who has kids always have those dark long nips.
Old 16-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
glster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ17 View Post
This incident happened when i was very young, prob kindergarden.

My mom and i were at the tuition centre waiting for my bro to finish his class and I ask my mom to accompany me to the toilet and had her waiting outside the male's toilet for me. When i came out, she wasnt there and i thought she might have gone to the ladies.
After waiting for another 5 mins, i was getting scared as she did not came out yet. I was very young back then and afraid to get lost myself.

So i went into the ladies and peak under every cubicle with closed door to look for my mother. Until one of the cubicle had a shock of my life (at that time). The lady inside was having mensus and was wiping blood of her pussy.

I was so scared that i ran out of the toilet and cursing myself that i have gotten the "bad luck". (when i was young, i always tot that having mensus is having bad luck).

Then i saw my mother talking to another lady about 50m away from the toilet. Quickly ran towards her and blame myself for the bad day. Comes to think of it, shouldnt it be a fruitful day? =)
wah instead of calling out ur mum names, u peep under ah? you can recognize her pussy meh?
Old 17-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Bump......
Old 20-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
is_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, this is interesting !

The father acted blur as if he did not see the daughter of 17 year-old naked in front of him and ... after that the father and mother went to their room and have great sex !

I think the father probably hard on while seeing his daughter naked in front of him. That's why he fuc-k his wife song-song after that thinking he is fucking a sexy body like her daughter !

This is what I think maybe the case. I think the father probably lose interest in sex with the mother as the mother get older and the daughter grow up. So the mother sense that. The mother probably think if she allows the husband to see her daughter's naked body then the father will continue to give her good sex.

The father and mother are probably selfish ass. For their sex satisfaction they probably psycho the daughter since young like "No problem, you can always get naked in front of mum and dad. Mum and dad never bother to see one mah. You are our daughter what" or "What is the problem with you ? You cannot just change in front of us ? Why must you go some way else to change ? You afraid us is it ?"

So the daughter growing that way. Got no choice. Don't want to make mum and dad angry. Just change or naked in front of them when come to no choice. In fact I know of a psycho family like that before. The whole family, mother, daughter, son and father bathe together and the daughter is 17 or 18 and the son 15 or 16.

If they are caring parents the mother probably tell the daughter either in front or behind the father. "Look girl. You are already a grown up now that you are already 10 year-old or 17 year-old. It is not right that you change or expose yourself in front of parents or anyone. You must change in the room or toilet etc".

To me what the parents did can be considered as some sort of mild sex abuse because they psycho the daughter for their own sex enjoyment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman88 View Post
... I saw my neighbour daughter who was around 17 years had just came back home with her parent. Thus they switch on their light without closing the curtain. I saw the young pretty lady undress and saw her whole body naked, who then went to the bathroom and bathe. And all this time her mum who was in the same room was clearing off her make up and the most funny part is her father is also in the same room and act as it is nothing that her daughter is naked all the time. I have a good eye view for around 20mins looking at the daughter walking out of the toilet, changing into her nightgown and finally went to sleep.

After that her parent went to their own room and have a good sex, without switching off the light and drawing the curtain. They must have thought that my house should be sleeping now as there no light from our rooms and thus could not see them at night on what they are doing. How wrong they are.

Will write again if have time, when I caught her older sister having sex in the house......

Last edited by is_me; 20-04-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by is_me View Post
TS, this is interesting !

The father acted blur as if he did not see the daughter of 17 year-old naked in front of him and ... after that the father and mother went to their room and have great sex !

I think the father probably hard on while seeing his daughter naked in front of him. That's why he fuc-k his wife song-song after that thinking he is fucking a sexy body like her daughter !

This is what I think maybe the case. I think the father probably lose interest in sex with the mother as the mother get older and the daughter grow up. So the mother sense that. The mother probably think if she allows the husband to see her daughter's naked body then the father will continue to give her good sex.

The father and mother are probably selfish ass. For their sex satisfaction they probably psycho the daughter since young like "No problem, you can always get naked in front of mum and dad. Mum and dad never bother to see one mah. You are our daughter what" or "What is the problem with you ? You cannot just change in front of us ? Why must you go some way else to change ? You afraid us is it ?"

So the daughter growing that way. Got no choice. Don't want to make mum and dad angry. Just change or naked in front of them when come to no choice. In fact I know of a psycho family like that before. The whole family, mother, daughter, son and father bathe together and the daughter is 17 or 18 and the son 15 or 16.

If they are caring parents the mother probably tell the daughter either in front or behind the father. "Look girl. You are already a grown up now that you are already 10 year-old or 17 year-old. It is not right that you change or expose yourself in front of parents or anyone. You must change in the room or toilet etc".

To me what the parents did can be considered as some sort of mild sex abuse because they psycho the daughter for their own sex enjoyment.
Maybe they're just use to each other being naked around them
Old 23-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Bump......
Old 24-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badprit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine was pretty cool.

was chatting on web cam with a fuck buddy, and a while later her sis came out from shower and changing behind her.

saw E V E R Y T H I N G. boobs, bush, and both of them never realized. feels like bonking them together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1