The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bukake-maniac is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

hello bro dinoleep

i will be backpacking vietnam soon too. will be in hanoi 22 dec. wanna go hunt for pussy ?

let me know if u r interested.
Old 19-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
herokuhebat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seem like this week got few brother will be in Hanoi.

knowntender arrive 24/12

bukake-maniac arrive 22/12

dinoleep arrive 20 - 21/12

and currently Bro ididitagain and Bro RTC89 is at town now.

Want to meet up together and go fishing for pussy ???

any brother interesting pls PM me, i will try to arrange the time and date.
Old 21-12-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

hi bro hero

thanx for putting every1 one the same page.

i'm game for meeting up. it's my first time to vietnam and am looking forward to tasting some viet pussies.

i've pm ed you my contact...and taken down your contact too.

hope to u c bros in hanoi soon.
Old 25-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 21
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Wish everyone in Singapore and Hanoi all the best for the new year.

I will be going up to Hanoi some time mid of January. Hope to meet up with some bros.

Bro herokuhebat,
Will you still be around then?
Old 26-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Bro Ray2003,

Yes, i be still at Hanoi until 26/01/06. then will only be back to Hanoi after 2 1/2 weeks CNY holiday.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

Happy new year to all bro, and happy cheonging for year 2006.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Samster

hey bro hero.

sorry for not being able to cheong with u guys...the timing really not good.

however me and my travel buddy went to boss ktv to check it out. it was really a man's heaven. so many ladies of different personalities, types, shapes and sizes for u to fulfill your deepest fantasy.

the gal that i chose really resembled sun ho...the bitch of my fantasy....but i did not bonk her that nite. needed to budget for the second leg of my trip.

however i am planning to go back to hanoi soon. this time i will b looking to stay there for a longer period of time.

u r dam lucky to b able to travel there so often. r u working there or smth.

looking forward to go there soon.

cheers!
Old 07-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, need some help here.

I was in Hanoi last month. I still have some vietnam currency left. May I know of any money changer that I can sell my Vin Dong to? Becos most money changers doesn't seem to recognise vietnam currency,saying it is a controlled currency. Can bros advice me on which changer to go to?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subband
Hi guys, need some help here.

I was in Hanoi last month. I still have some vietnam currency left. May I know of any money changer that I can sell my Vin Dong to? Becos most money changers doesn't seem to recognise vietnam currency,saying it is a controlled currency. Can bros advice me on which changer to go to?

Thanks in advance
dun think in s'pore there's any money changer which will accept VND. always better to change the VND back to USD in Vietnam. maybe u can keep it to your next trip to Vietnam.

cheers,
sponge
Old 14-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi - Huyen Chau Hotel and Boss/Fortuna

hi all,

I've been follwing this thread for some months, while I've been living in Hanoi. A lot of interesting posts here.

For "massah", I've usually been to a small place near the Sofitel Plaza, which has been mentioned here before (by the "highway of death" - on the 6th fl of "huyen chau" hotel), where I've had a regular therapist - ha. She's 21 or 22, petite, always smiling, laughing and happy, and usually gives a professional massage, while being service-minded in every way. Normally, I tip her 100-150k, 200k for FJ (which isn't always possible; some of the supervisors, specially a girl who is sometimes called vanessa, do not seem to encourage this kind of activity). The fee to the "hotel" is supposed to be 85K I believe, I usually give 100K, hoping the additional 15K may buy me some latitude.

Tomorrow evening I plan a late visit to Boss at the Fortuna. Last time I brought some take-away from there, I tipped 60USD in additione to the bar fees. Friendly service, gave a phone no which I lost, can't remember name anyway, which doesn't matter, as the face wasn't really stunning (specially without makeup and with normal lighting...). I've never been there on a Sunday, and I thing I remember some of the girls told me Sunday was their day of, so I hope there is still a decent choice available.

I haven't been there for a long time, and I'd appreciate if you feel for sharing recent experiences, specially take-away.

Chuc mung nam moi, everyone!

Cheers
Old 15-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro Retsoor,

Asking Price for take-away service from Boss KTV is still the same --- USD 60for ST ; USD 80 for LT. This is payment to the girl after the session.

When you pick a girl to accompany you, approximately USD 20 would be charged to your bar bill, regardless if you take her out or not. No further penalty or barfine if you take her out.

Yes, Sunday is not as busy as other days.

I'm sure the girls are still passionate and eager to meet your demand.

Knowntender
Old 16-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Long day... Out of curiosity, I checked out Nutz at the Sheraton today at 11.30pm. More or less empty. Some fat tourists on the dance floor, a few viet girls dancing, some sitting outside. Loud music. Nothing breathtaking - maybe Sunday isn't the best day here.

Hurried into a car, rushed past uncle ho, to the Fortuna. Arrived 11.45.
A lot of people already outside the hotel entrance. Walked down the stairway to - well not heaven, but the basement.

Hadn't been there for a while - the amount of chicks is really stunning. And some even look quite stunning - specially in the dark :-D

Sat down at the bar, horrible brod came holding my hand. Escaped to the bathroom, she was still at the bar - told her to leave me alone.

After a while mama-san brought a nice selection. Carefully considering faces, bodies and smiles, I went for No 21, em Van.

22 yrs old, Enthusiastic smile. Nice body, petite.

Boss really had a much better atmosphere than Nutz

Took her home, she's quite talkative - in vietnamese that is. She really doesn't seem to speek a word of english, although she understood some very few words.

She seemed happy all the time. Not as enthusiastic in action though as she was talking. I'd say a 5.

Now she's already sent me 3 sms, until I apparently succed in telling her in broken vietnamese that I don't understand, will try with a dictionary tomorrow.

Good night to van who can not read this, and all bros.

cheers,
retsoor
Old 16-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Bro Knowntender

How was your holiday ???

Did your mei mei - Mai send your any email, she told me that she miss your very very very much when i meet her last week to pass her the hand bags.
Old 16-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

Bro Retsoor,

You base in Hanoi, how long you been in Hanoi ???

I base in Hanoi for sometime already, maybe we can meet up to have some drink sometime somewhere.......
Old 19-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Hi,

1st time in Hanoi. almost every nite went to Boss KTV. like what bros here said, heaven for guys, lots of ladys to choose from, great selection. Boss better than Indonesia 1001 and a lot cheaper. Know a cantonese speaking lady on the 1st nite, very good click, body ok. She spent whole afternoon with me in Hilton on last day.Damage USD80.

Anyway, list a few recommendations for bros going there:
number 46 - sweet, young, boobs size B+
number 228 - CFM face, boobs C+

infor for bros staying in Hilton, can bring girl back to after 12, girl just have to register, that is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1