The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken3399 View Post
Ermmmm bro can i join in the trip too...Never been there b4...

I have also never been there too
Can go after hungry ghost month ? Pantang lah
Old 20-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Ok,no problem
Juz let me noe 1 week in advance,need 2 plan my work schedule(u noe lah)
Btw bro,1st week of Oct i cannot.
okie we will arrange a date to suit those going. i m fine any weekend as long as not going to phillipines AC kekeke

I will contact u later bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Wa bro u call me guru i really very paiseh. i think there are alot of bros here in SBF like yourself who have been to balai for many years are all lao jiaos there
Still remember years back where we saw Senior bros who frequently organised balai trip. Bros like Mebirdie (something like tat), Popiah and of course u yourself Maha Guru ya. Nice to see sexpedition going on tere and orgianise by SBF bros. Go go go bros b4 TBK end up like her sis Tg Batu.
Old 21-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now i have other playground so give up liao. kekeke

As for giving out contacts i m sorry to say unless i know the bro. i wouldnt pass these contacts around. They are afterall gems and i want to make sure they are taken care of by bros who are genuinely samsters

No offence bro.

Bro Don if u really want to check them out i will be happy to have u come along when i bring another SBF bro taxi69 along next month. i could then intro to u and u can pick it up from there.

Bros who booked them used to pay them about 300-350K for a whole day. Dont know the going rate now tho since i havent been there for years.

Cheers
Ronsee
It is OK . I agree with u. It might spolit yr reputation if u give a contact to a Jerk. If she is SYT & provide good service, i think the price now should be around 450K to 600K. That is wat villa is quoting. If can get this kind quality at 300-350K will be a steal.

The only problem with me in Balai is always communication I can`t speak their language have to rely on my friend for tranlation.

If i can get leave next mth will join u. Pls let me know the date. Thanks for the lobang.
Old 21-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I have also never been there too
Can go after hungry ghost month ? Pantang lah
I no pantang, I is the hum sup kwai......

Week days will be perfect, as long as I am in Singapore..... 1 night runaway shouldn't be a problem......
Old 21-08-2009, 02:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I no pantang, I is the hum sup kwai......

Week days will be perfect, as long as I am in Singapore..... 1 night runaway shouldn't be a problem......
bro...you come here to kacau kacau.....hahahahahha! Thought you are going with bro Tony....!
Old 21-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
It is OK . I agree with u. It might spolit yr reputation if u give a contact to a Jerk. If she is SYT & provide good service, i think the price now should be around 450K to 600K. That is wat villa is quoting. If can get this kind quality at 300-350K will be a steal.

The only problem with me in Balai is always communication I can`t speak their language have to rely on my friend for tranlation.

If i can get leave next mth will join u. Pls let me know the date. Thanks for the lobang.
No worries on the language bro. The FLs knows a little bit of english, of course able to speak bahasa indon will be a huge advantage.

Well for many of us its also the years of cheonging there we pick up the language. At least for me its like that.

I will post the departure dates here next week and if u can make it just add
yr name to the list.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Still remember years back where we saw Senior bros who frequently organised balai trip. Bros like Mebirdie (something like tat), Popiah and of course u yourself Maha Guru ya. Nice to see sexpedition going on tere and orgianise by SBF bros. Go go go bros b4 TBK end up like her sis Tg Batu.
Yes bro i certainly remember those days years back hehe

Anyway alot of dramas when sometimes bring new bros there. Bros who cheong there with me regularly in the past years like Bochuns, Neb Neb will know what i mean. hahaha

Thats why it always ends up with only a few regular kakis from SBF who go with me and we really enjoyed those times back then.

Of course times and changes happens everytime and after been absent from Balai for years its a refreshing experience again to visit the peaceful and slow pace of life in that island again and fine quality time to TCSS with bros again.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes bro i certainly remember those days years back hehe

Anyway alot of dramas when sometimes bring new bros there. Bros who cheong there with me regularly in the past years like Bochuns, Neb Neb will know what i mean. hahaha

Thats why it always ends up with only a few regular kakis from SBF who go with me and we really enjoyed those times back then.

Of course times and changes happens everytime and after been absent from Balai for years its a refreshing experience again to visit the peaceful and slow pace of life in that island again and fine quality time to TCSS with bros again.

Cheers
Ronsee
Those were the days, our group seem to scattered over other parts of SEA. Remember my first trip there ..... sweet memories \

Girls are generally more expensive now at villa. As for ruko, prices remain untouched over the years. FL variety isn't much. I did saw some familiar faces now and then, Ronsee.

Hotel wise, Maxillion should be the best. $38 for standard. As for super-standard is $58. Ramadan is coming up. Most of the cewek should have went back kampong. Not advisable to chiong there now. Custom/Polis over there is desperate for rupiah.

In any words, TBK is still a funny place for several kinda fun things. Still the old TBK we knew years ago. Do jio me along if you are going Ronsee. Cheers!
Old 21-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Bro Neb Neb i will list down the date soon and just add yourself to the list if you are able to make it.

It will prolly be in Sept; one of the weekends.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Quote:
No worries on the language bro. The FLs knows a little bit of english, of course able to speak bahasa indon will be a huge advantage.

Well for many of us its also the years of cheonging there we pick up the language. At least for me its like that.

I will post the departure dates here next week and if u can make it just add
yr name to the list.

Cheers
Ronsee
Inorder to learn or master a foreign language fast, primary requirement is to drink saliva of the gals, tio bo?
Old 21-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Inorder to learn or master a foreign language fast, primary requirement is to drink saliva of the gals, tio bo?
hehe bro. a good point there. I learnt the bahasa fast because i had a gf there which i visited every week.

So communication wise i had to force myself to learn inorder to be able to talk to her and also to get around that place.

Now i m learning tagalog because playground change already

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Changes..here and tere, indeed. Really missed those phuakang days. Prices was cheap and gils abundant! Seldom heard of RP1 juta those days, unlike now. Old joint names (phuakang days) still exist at Ruko like Top10, Sensen. But quality wise really jialat. Of course nowadays teres quite a no of MPs joint available. But u wont see tombolo or any game of chance at TBK...
Old 22-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw on the news today the religious vigilantes have attacked the chicken farms in Riau. They show the video of burning down the houses. Are those farms from Batam, Balai, Batu or Tg Pinang ?
Old 22-08-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
Those were the days, our group seem to scattered over other parts of SEA. Remember my first trip there ..... sweet memories \

Girls are generally more expensive now at villa. As for ruko, prices remain untouched over the years. FL variety isn't much. I did saw some familiar faces now and then, Ronsee.

Hotel wise, Maxillion should be the best. $38 for standard. As for super-standard is $58. Ramadan is coming up. Most of the cewek should have went back kampong. Not advisable to chiong there now. Custom/Polis over there is desperate for rupiah.

In any words, TBK is still a funny place for several kinda fun things. Still the old TBK we knew years ago. Do jio me along if you are going Ronsee. Cheers!

yo bro, next time bring u go thai, u will not go for indon liao...........wakaka
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1