The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paeshazek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

any new update with detail ?

and i how long can feel after the JG ?

i don't know usually just use magic tissue . sad

hope have a good friend to share .
Old 01-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gibson145 is Cool - loads of Potential

i also looking for her service.
i try sms her, but not reply.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

so dr sansan only operates as freelance, out of her own residence, correct me if i'm wrong?
only way to make appt is via her hp?
Old 02-08-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
FujiSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson145 View Post
i also looking for her service.
i try sms her, but not reply.

She does not respond to sms

Only way is to call her
Old 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
DR San San

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiSan View Post
She does not respond to sms

Only way is to call her
The only reason she doesn't reply to SMS is because she cannot read and write .... only studied up to Standard 3 and then drop out of school ... went to work in hair salons, restaurants, etc .... later became a massage parlour girl ... she is now in semi-retirement ...... operate from her house
Old 22-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Dr San San

Dr San San complained that ever since she moved out of the rented shophouse to a rented house, business had dropped 80% because customers don't know where to look for her and also they are afraid to look for her in a house in case the neighbours complained and later the house got raided by MIB/Anti-Vice

She told me that she is thinking of doing FJ and BBBJ, besides her famour "Jua Gen" to cover up for the losses .... she told me that she might charge RM 218 for massage + jua gen + BBBJ + FJ

Do you think she will get customers for her "NEW TRADE" considering the fact that she is already 50+ years old and her face is 2/10 ???

BTW, her body & boobs are still in good shape because ever since she divorced 25+ years ago she had never been fucked by any man

Please give me your feedback so that I can tell her you honest views

Thanks !
Old 23-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

pussylickman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Dr San San complained that ever since she moved out of the rented shophouse to a rented house, business had dropped 80% because customers don't know where to look for her and also they are afraid to look for her in a house in case the neighbours complained and later the house got raided by MIB/Anti-Vice

She told me that she is thinking of doing FJ and BBBJ, besides her famour "Jua Gen" to cover up for the losses .... she told me that she might charge RM 218 for massage + jua gen + BBBJ + FJ

Do you think she will get customers for her "NEW TRADE" considering the fact that she is already 50+ years old and her face is 2/10 ???

BTW, her body & boobs are still in good shape because ever since she divorced 25+ years ago she had never been fucked by any man

Thanks !
If total 2 shots which include Juagen 1 shot and FJ 1 shot, I can consider. Pls ask her for me. Thks.
Old 23-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
thehappyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks !
bro, young thai girls of ken offer fj at around 150, syt and more than 10 to be chosen. Most importantly, 150 divided by boss and girls.

Since san san is FL the price should be much cheaper, coz she takes all.

considering her age and look, jg 1 shot fj 1 shot 168 the most i will pay.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Dr San San

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylickman View Post
If total 2 shots which include Juagen 1 shot and FJ 1 shot, I can consider. Pls ask her for me. Thks.
I am not her OKT / pimp .... please ask yourself
Old 28-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Dr San San

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappyman View Post
bro, young thai girls of ken offer fj at around 150, syt and more than 10 to be chosen. Most importantly, 150 divided by boss and girls.

Since san san is FL the price should be much cheaper, coz she takes all.

considering her age and look, jg 1 shot fj 1 shot 168 the most i will pay.
I am not Dr San San's OKT / pimp .... please negotiate yourself .... Dr San San said that she allow you to fuck her without condom and she also do BBBJ ... Thai girls usually don't allow FJ without condom and they only do BJ not BBBJ ... that's why Dr San San is charging RM 218 ... and she only take 1 customer per day for the "package"
Old 28-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dr San San

Quote:
I am not Dr San San's OKT / pimp .... please negotiate yourself .... Dr San San said that she allow you to fuck her without condom and she also do BBBJ ... Thai girls usually don't allow FJ without condom and they only do BJ not BBBJ ... that's why Dr San San is charging RM 218 ... and she only take 1 customer per day for the "package"
omg. i dunno how to say after reading this. 50++ willing to go raw.. u think worth the risk ? she nv been fyck after 25 years ?
can believe ? or any wl tells u I never do raw with other, only offer to u.. u believe ?
I m a milf lover, I dun mind pretty chio or young, as long servixe good. i go but with cap on.
for a 50++ she charge too high la, lower price maybe i try.
but how to locate her ?
Old 07-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did sansan change her number? Cant reach both of her no.
Old 16-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ethylis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiend View Post
Did sansan change her number? Cant reach both of her no.
Same here, tried calling her but her hp seems turned off.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya. so long no news from this, did anyone take up the offer to fuck her ? any fr ? how the service ? etc...

or anyone can share her contaxt with me, maybe i super itchy might go to try her... hehe.
Old 19-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I made an appointment with San San. She doesn't speak English. I reached the meeting place which was a quiet public place in JB but she wasn't there. (Doesn't she wanna earn money?) Luckily I managed to find her place after walking a bit. Her new massage place is in a residential neighbourhood of JB. Hard to find. I showered in a bathroom in there. She did a TCM type of body massage on me. Her juagen was authentic. My dick didn't erect n go soft a few times though. I told her not to HJ. Both the body massage n juagen were painful but bearable at times. No pain, no gain, correct? She didn't cut short my time all the 3 times I visited her. I paid her n departed. She didn't try to sell me any herbal products or any sexual services. Before finding San San, I don't have any sexual performance dysfunctions. After about 3 juagen sessions by her, there's no discernable difference to my dick. But the same could b said after juagens on me by other women therapists in S'pore. May b I don't need juagens? Different blokes have different bodies n dicks, correct? One bugbear was there was a dead cockroach in the bathroom where I showered. Her price better b competitive n she better not rush me if she wants to earn money doing HJs, BJs n FJs. There r other women in S'pore her age who do likewise n I don't have to travel to JB. I need a shot of whisky too. I don't want any unprotected acts.

Suggest to her to capitalise on her strengths. Come to S'pore n be paid to teach other massage girls her brand of TCM body massage n most importantly, real juagen. Or ply her trade in S'pore n earn SGDs. I wish her all the best. Peace out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1