The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
went to look for g12 today but got ppl liao and that guy extend somemore.. so OKT recommend to me g26.. say its cartoon's sister.. then i see time running out liao so pay n go to room.. but she damn attitude.. i asked her if she is cartoon sister... she scold me "siao ar" and not those joking type.. i told her ur boss say so... she replied "he anyhow say he crazy one u oso listen, u oso siao ar"..

damn dulan liao.. then she say "my breast not big can f?" i was like pay $ liao leh.. ask me go shower myself.. done, i dry myself and she still got the f black face.. like i owe her 1m baht lidat.. best part while in cowgal she said "u all sg guy only want to f, etc".. then wanna fondle her breast she reacted angrily "cannot touch!!".. then i faster unload bath n left.. told OKT but he like not my problem attitude oso..
Oooi bro... You should stick to my recommd mah..

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 19-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro bonking, lol.. ya.. she not happy bcos i waited 20mins for cartoon then no choice pick her.. cos she specifically say her breast not big still wanna fiak or not.. must be pissed off!! lol.. but hor, while i was waiting, i observed her in d tank she already bin chao chao liao.. but damn funny.. before i step out ofnher room, she offer a drink n say next time come at 12.30pm.. i told her tot 1pm open.. she said come early and wait lor...lol.. tried cartoon once only... highly recommended by bro wu.. really good.. good figure and attitude.. best cat50/80 i tried so far..

bro wu, regretted!!! cos in a hurry today.. if not would have waited for cartoon for another 30mins liao..next time go, if she not free or not in, will just walk off..
Old 19-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kaori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
went to look for g12 today but got ppl liao and that guy extend somemore.. so OKT recommend to me g26.. say its cartoon's sister.. then i see time running out liao so pay n go to room.. but she damn attitude.. i asked her if she is cartoon sister... she scold me "siao ar" and not those joking type.. i told her ur boss say so... she replied "he anyhow say he crazy one u oso listen, u oso siao ar"..

damn dulan liao.. then she say "my breast not big can f?" i was like pay $ liao leh.. ask me go shower myself.. done, i dry myself and she still got the f black face.. like i owe her 1m baht lidat.. best part while in cowgal she said "u all sg guy only want to f, etc".. then wanna fondle her breast she reacted angrily "cannot touch!!".. then i faster unload bath n left.. told OKT but he like not my problem attitude oso..
G12and G26 came to singapore together. They knew each other even before. I see that they are not friendly term these days and G26 would not like the fact that she was selected since the person she does not like we're not available
Old 19-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Tried the new g83, not the ex jiajia. This cannot that cannot. Even had to shower myself. No eye contact during FJ!
WTF! Am that ugly? Hahhaa
Totally cannot make it!
Old 19-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
G12and G26 came to singapore together. They knew each other even before. I see that they are not friendly term these days and G26 would not like the fact that she was selected since the person she does not like we're not available
not necessarily just against g12. i can bet even if liverpool takes on another team, she also bohappy ..

brolpool, she ask u wait at 12.30 to see cartoon is it ..
12.50 can liao ma.
Old 19-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Tried the new g83, not the ex jiajia. This cannot that cannot. Even had to shower myself. No eye contact during FJ!
thks for the fr.
but new gerl quite often lidat one, i also kena no eye contact.
not ugly also not good enuf, must be yantau
Old 19-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H66E G83 - new

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
.. new g83, not the ex jiajia. This cannot that cannot. .. cannot make it!
Wrong thread. Thanks for sharing. Suggests you repost: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=333031&page=6

Wishing all a Happy & Prosperous Chinese Snake Year. Cheers

Old 19-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

hahahaha.... ya hor... how come got thai name call jiajia ...
paisei, i usu see gerl n numbor only, dun care about name , unless intend to rtf ..
Old 19-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
not necessarily just against g12. i can bet even if liverpool takes on another team, she also bohappy ..

brolpool, she ask u wait at 12.30 to see cartoon is it ..
12.50 can liao ma.
duno leh.. her attitude already sian 1/2 liao.. didnt bother to ask... yup, i think she not happy bcos she is like spare tyre.. i guess..
Old 19-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried G12 few days ago. got her around 1330hrs.all were having make up started to work.got her without any make up, kind of scary without any make up n dark skin.not really my type but service better than WLS of H70 L6.
Face : 5/10
bath : sop
boobs : BIG
BJ : strong suction
Frenching : not intereated
Catbath : 7/10
GFE : not my type so no feeling
FJ : 7/10
FIngering : yes
Painting : not interested
RTF: no
still prefer fair skin WL like G10 H66 L6
Old 19-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

she is lidat one, suspicious character, like cao cao.
dat time i took her she also mistook me for someone looking for number so n so, gav me rush service. worst part is i have not even seen dat so n so gerl. but she realised her mistake during our chatting after fj. then she treated me better after dat but oredi game over liao
she din apologise for her mistake but made some excuses .. not dat i blame her. these gerls are super sensitive.
lets move on bro.
Old 19-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesexmaniac View Post
still prefer fair skin WL like G10 H66 L6
bro, can intro any fair maiden besides g10 bo?
kumsiah ..
u can go check out 1838g2, fair, service good, everything nice , except ...
..see my fr 1838.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
she is lidat one, suspicious character, like cao cao.
dat time i took her she also mistook me for someone looking for number so n so, gav me rush service. worst part is i have not even seen dat so n so gerl. but she realised her mistake during our chatting after fj. then she treated me better after dat but oredi game over liao
she din apologise for her mistake but made some excuses .. not dat i blame her. these gerls are super sensitive.
lets move on bro.
yeah of cos.. just that wont rtf.. will stick to bro wu's cartoon.. lol
Old 20-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

G99 still my fav in this house
Old 21-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hengarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post