The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

CNX seems fun... booked my tics to fly in on early jan...
Old 17-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

I will be here in a couple of weeks. I am into going to a place to drink and have some action later. Preferably some quality stuff. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Old 17-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dark4343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any Bro in chiangmai this coming 21 dec - 25 dec ??

If got do drop me a pm.
Old 18-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4343 View Post
Hi, any Bro in chiangmai this coming 21 dec - 25 dec ??

If got do drop me a pm.
One of the days I might be free from my gf's palm. Do you want to buy me a bottle of black at Bangsaen?
Old 18-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
I will be here in a couple of weeks. I am into going to a place to drink and have some action later. Preferably some quality stuff. Any recommendations? Thanks.
I believe TS already had listed out all the interesting places that CNX has. For you info, CNX doesn't have so many entertainment places unlike Krung Thep.

For some quality stuff go to Bangsaen, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Old 18-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
One of the days I might be free from my gf's palm. Do you want to buy me a bottle of black at Bangsaen?
Yeap.. Because i'm new to chiangmai..
Bro, you at there now?
Old 18-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ya, he is there but I think u need to go 3 time then u can meet him like Zhuge Kong Ming, all the best to u Bro n enjoy... I will be there on the first week of January... Hope to see u Bro... Take care n enjoy...

Quote:
Bro, you at there now?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wow, you so wai lun to frequent Hi Light in LPT (only notable pub/disco in town). Enjoy
Ge laew.... but no choice, or not much of choice in Lpg. Mot yim is not unlike any other thai clubs in sgp. Hi-light was good... more like the 'warm up' but Lampang version!
Old 18-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

..... anyway i'd be spending xmas and nye right here. Anyone coming here can pm me.
Old 19-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you at there now?
555+ Yup, currently slacking here. I can't confirm with you as I'm stuck at my gf's palm, similar like Sun Wukong stuck at the buddha's palm for 500 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ya, he is there but I think u need to go 3 time then u can meet him like Zhuge Kong Ming
Bro you know me the best na. I try to meet you la your next trip na, but again can't promise. So sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
..... anyway i'd be spending xmas and nye right here. Anyone coming here can pm me.
Bro, what's the plan for NYE? I might be spending NYE alone too. My gf going to her grandma house at Uttradit, which got nothing to play.
Old 19-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Haha.. Ok cause I thought some of the bro can meet up, and bring me around at Chiangmai.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frost on Doi Inthanon-as cold sets in

It should be very cooling at this time of the year in Chiang Mai.Do bring a pullover hoodies if you are going to Chiang Mai at this time.Even last month i was there,did experienced the drastic change of temerature from day & night.Anyway,you still can buy clothes that keep you warm from "outlet store at Chiang Mai in Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Mall http://www.kadsuankaew.co.th//index....page&Itemid=1& Central Plaza Airport.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30172330.html

Last edited by SiamSq; 21-12-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

FR on CNX (15th - 19th Dec 2011)

15th Dec 2011
Fabrique Disco, with the bottle of black label we bought in DFS.
Some small charges on the open bottle and mixer and ice we spend approx 300THB
The gals there are simply the gorgeous, everywhere you eyes can see, most likely will find a pretty gal.... In ratio, 6 out of 10 are beautiful
But my limited knoweldge can't tell who is there for fun & who is FL...
End up go to another gal bar to pick my ST for that night.
Damage: 1700THB for ST
Body: fucking smooth
Svc: 6/10
BJ: Nil
FJ: all rounder

16th Dec 2011
10 KTV, opening a red label there with some ice, mixer....
KTV room charge 400THB/hr
Gals charge 400THB/hr (no butterfly once they sit with you)
The amazing part here is that the mama san will call all the gals that is available for outside booking to muster in the room...
Brother, here we got a small problem as 75% of the 30s over gal that come in are either pretty, sai nai sai nai type, white white small small type, killer smile type.... so many type that I finally pick up one that can speak english...
For my friend, the gal choose him cos he spend 15mins looking around but can't dicide any... LOL
Damage for the gals charges, open bottle, mixer, ice, room: 4500THB
ST: 1500THB
Look: I thought is the prettiest among all alreadly.... Hahaha 8/10
Body: Fair, smooth, kinda big bone, Cup B
Svc: Fucking train, you know what I meant? All have lah left AR

17th Dec 2011
Spotlight go go bar
My eyes just can't take off the ladies dancing in the stage with their bikinis and super G-string....
Here, our damage is very high, our bill came out to 8600THB....this is because we open approx 30 Lady drinks for the gals.
My friend is a high income person and had frequent a lot of Pinoy pub, hanging flower, Thiong Kok chye in Singapore.
Since he know that what we open here in SG can open 6 times in the go go bar, KNN, he went all out.... (Of cos, that nite our gals are very high and the svc is swee swee swee)
2 angmo (farang) were sitting next to us. And when they saw the bill, they try to take picture... This piss my friend and I think my frind quite high and push the angmo away...
There, was a Singaporean age close to me, our 30ties.... He jio me go outside smoking and comment that we indeed spent a bit too much.
I reason with hime that we're here to enjoy and don't really mind that money...
He agreed and say most of the nite he spend in Hanging flower joint in SG is close to $500 - $600... so 8600THB, is indeed no fucking big deal, consider you please at leats 4 gals in the bar
OK here's the damage and svc...
Damage: 2500 THB, LT
Fucking frequen: As many as you like, I got 2 shoot
Svc: 9/10, I'm not sure is it because of our earlier spending power, Fucking good.... What is suspose to be SOP, the gal do it more SOP, machiam normal BMT compare to Comando BMT like that I guess... LOL

18th Dec 2011
Tiger Kingdom in town, which our bottle of Bayleys Irish cream from DFS, the damage is consider the cheapest... only 20THB for the ice, no open bottle charge at all...
We were there to relax after our night market Bazar jalan jalan... There you've beautiful waitress and customer walking or sitting around... SO if you like to have a eye feast, remeber to wera your glasses or contact lens, hahaha...
Scratching Disco, with 60% left in the bottle, we decided to jump place... Walking down the street, we came across a Disco and saw some lady Boy and gay going up the stairs....
Looking at my friend eyes, he smile smile to me.... I know what he want, go we head up.... Nice place also... So many gay gay nia nia chiang...hahaha, fun to be with.... We've some small chat with them and they drink a bit of our bottle, also can't finish (KNN, Irish cream ah ni pie lim meh?) Hahaha
Also good lah, because of the left over bottle, we went to the next HIP HOP disco.... KNN, also aqua xiao and gay place... Again we sit down and show our bottle, also chit chat with a few gay and ladyboy... They quoted 500THB for BJ quickie in the Toilet, but we never go....
Hello bro, 3 night for 5 - 6 times already still want ah I told my friend.... He think think, aiya no Condom, better don't play play lah....
That's the only night we didn't cheong...perhaps we're really too shag liao...

Above are base on my true expreince....If the bro outside the Spot light Go GO bar see this post... Hey dude, IT'S ME....

Not to be miss in Chiang Mai (for my personal thinking)
1. Elephant farm
2. Farbrique Disco
3. KTV, the gals muster in your room, like it sit with her, if no chemistry, 1 hour later change gal lah...
4. GoGo bar....once you book the gal LT, they simply go every where you wanna go.... They have bike with them and can fetch you anywhere (Oh yeah, bring your sweater, sibeh leng ah at night) PS: The pooying tonbang my freind Kap corner, buan... LOL (but no big deal, small cut only)

RTF: SURE SURE SURE

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 21-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

CE, great FR effort.
Old 21-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

thank you brother YY....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1