The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
Juz like to add on, she is really fair n smooth! Milf look (suits me) so guys looking for syt can skip. Gd massage skills with strength. No a time watcher n accom to ur requests. Place is easy to locate. Mrt shd be 5 to 10 mins walk away. Parking available easily.

Hygiene is gd. Saw her changing the towels tt were laid on the bed.

Will rtm for her massage skills n the soft smooth skin!
Last time I write a FR said that got a few mad guy zap me
Old 19-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
They don't belong to the same category. If your preference is Mint-type, go for Momo.
I am not sure what Mint-type is like because never tried before but according to reviews, service and sensual are high for her.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
I am not sure what Mint-type is like because never tried before but according to reviews, service and sensual are high for her.
Donna's playability/roaming are limited. She's not full nude. Momo is okay, but difficult to book & bros here have experience kena aeroplane as she's often sick.

Feel is high on my list due to her friendliness, high playability (full roaming) and good jg. If u r looking for good sensual, you can also try Guo2. Playability even higher but not as pretty, but good enough for me. She's also more huggable and better breasts than Feel.

Hope this helps.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Any reliable MRs on this ML?

http://sglonelyguy.net/liang-zi-massage/

Is she really 36C? Check with bros out there.
If the photos are real, she seems to be another potential hot syt.

Waiting for any bros to try and provide MRs
Old 19-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
They don't belong to the same category. If your preference is Mint-type, go for Momo.
Agree. it depends on what you want

Playability Ranking: Momo (difficult to book), Feel, Mint

GFE: Momo, Donna, Feel, Mint

Looks: Donna, Momo, Mint, Feel

Body: Momo, Donna (not fully nude), Feel, Mint

Can also try Guo Gun (Acceptable look but not matching the above).

Just my personal opinion. If Momo, Feel, Donna, Mint gives services beyond advertised, plead PM me. Much appreciated.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bros. anyone tried liu xin in SLG before? Would appreciated some reviews.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Donna's playability/roaming are limited. She's not full nude. Momo is okay, but difficult to book & bros here have experience kena aeroplane as she's often sick.

Feel is high on my list due to her friendliness, high playability (full roaming) and good jg. If u r looking for good sensual, you can also try Guo2. Playability even higher but not as pretty, but good enough for me. She's also more huggable and better breasts than Feel.

Hope this helps.
Just curious. I keep seeing these few names popping out. When you guys say limited playability/roaming, where's the level till? And if it's that limited, why do bros here even go back to them? Care to share some thoughts?
Old 19-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

wah sey bro

your stats for may is so high.... i tried darcy previous.... is may better??

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Went to this lady that stays alone. http://www.liltigersden.com/may/

here's my points on her stats

boobies: 10/10. Best C-D cup so far I ever grabbed
waist: 10/10. 0-little fats
butt: 10/10. nice to pinch

on the whole, her body is tiptop. face wise 7/10 (my standard lah)
not there for her massage, pretty patience as I usually take quite long to come.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bros. Anyone tried http://sglonelyguy.net/liu-xin-massage/ before?

Abit tempted but need to make sure money well spent. Would appreciate some reviews.

Cheers
Old 19-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Think got new dish Xiao Mi from SLG.. Looks v pretty and delicious.. Any Commando MR?
Old 19-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short FR on Feel.

Basically, most of the reviews on her have been spot on.

First thing to note however, is that she doesn't operate in the Orchard area. Nearest MRT is probably Farrer Park, so you get the idea.
The place is also not the nice condo type, but I think she's going to shift soon.

Feel is quite a sweet looking girl. She's a bit on the skinny side though. But she's a really nice person. Very pleasant, and accommodating, which is where all the talk of GFE comes about.

I was there for the JG session, so basically relaxed and let her do the JG. It's quite relaxing, not the painful type.

When it came to releasing, she laid beside me, and allow world-wide roaming. All this while she in her panties.

There's a downside to all this very accommodating nature of hers. Basically, her pussy is very sore from all the rubbing from all the Bro's. So I didn't do too much south roaming, as I can imagine how painful her pussy must be. So Bro's be gentle. She's a nice girl.

After the release, she insisted on giving me a massage. She said she believes in treating her customers well, no short cuts.

In conclusion, I will definitely RTM, as she makes me feel comfortable, really good GFE. I guess Feel is a really suitable name for her.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post

Hope this helps.

Just visited momo. She is not hard to book. Actually kinda free recently. Haha.
I would definitely recommend you to visit her.
Great service attitude. Great place for privacy. Great cbj. Most of all.. she is very beautiful. Money well spent.
Old 19-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Just curious. I keep seeing these few names popping out. When you guys say limited playability/roaming, where's the level till? And if it's that limited, why do bros here even go back to them? Care to share some thoughts?
My understanding is this. There is a couple of levels.
Level 1 - minimal playability (25%). Can go near the region.
Level 2- moderate/average playability (50-60%). Can touch touch for a while.
Level 3 - high playability (70-80%), can touch touch caress longer. thumbs up for potential gems
Level 4 - full playability (90-95%) for hardcore chiongsters who looks for this. Can linger on for close to sexual foreplay experience.

I din bother with level 0 basically that means out of bounds, even for your eyes.

Note that most people here may not require level 4 playability so that may answer part of your question why people still go back to certain ML.

For top (i.e boobies) it means u can
Level 1) at least see and touch touch but no play with nipples
2) caress longer and nipple play allowed (gentle is key)
3 )and 4) tongue action allowed or encouraged. Note that this is not that common for ML these days

For bottom
Level 1) linger around panties but hand will tio whack off or blocked off
2) play south outside panties. Any move to go inside is frown upon and whack off again.
3) usually panties off or no resistance going into panties. Note that usually rub rub (and sometimes wet wet) only. Fingering (or digging) strictly prohibited.
4) fingering allowed. It's not going to be like those u see in AV though, although some may go there if u go to ML who are also FL. I don't know cos never try.

Usually most people here needs some level of playability but not all. There are basic "needs" and some are "wants". And if the gal's other aspects makes u happy and overlook those (e.g chio, SYT, good overall figure, good butt, good service, good massage, hdly, friendly, slutty...) then by all means you have found yourself a gem.

End of the day it's different for every bro. And long timers might be reminiscing the old times and either refuse the low standards these days, or lament the loss yet accept the new standard is lower than the past and lower their expectations in order to maintain this "hobby". If high playability is a key criteria for you then you might be happier going for certain FL or Spas where the main dish is just on playing and get the "fun" deed done rather than including massage.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Think got new dish Xiao Mi from SLG.. Looks v pretty and delicious.. Any Commando MR?
Booked. Will write if its worth the effort.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Just visited momo. She is not hard to book. Actually kinda free recently. Haha.
I would definitely recommend you to visit her.
Great service attitude. Great place for privacy. Great cbj. Most of all.. she is very beautiful. Money well spent.
Bro which momo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1