The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sillypore government propaganda always say ,Low Crime does not means No Crime. As a tourist in another country.safety should be my priority. (it still boils down to me being kiasi,hehehe…)
Indeed, Singaporeans are used to live in a sanitized environment, where crime is virtually non-existent. I read once on the Singapore police web site the warning to citizens to lock your bicycle when you park it. Amazing warning, for anyone living in any "normal" country of the world (if forget to lock my bicycle where I live, it will be taken in 15 minutes probably).

As a consequence, when they cross the border they should be careful about immersing in a natural environment, where there are predators and they might be the preys. To be not an easy prey, just keep eyes open and be wary of who is around you at all time, but don't be excessively stressed. Take it easy. Be careful, not scared.

The good thing is that Malaysia and Indonesia are way less dangerous for the average tourist than most countries in Europe or America (including North and South). In September, I was 3 weeks in Colombia. There, gangsters may kill someone for 10 dollars.
Old 13-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Oct 14 is a public holiday? will it affect the number of ceweks working?
because i going on 14 15 with a fren
Hav a gd trip.

Quote:
Yes,there are but not plentiful tho. Minus the bath/hot pool part,feel free to try one that is right at your door step,King Massage (cheap and good in my perspective).Knowing you wont bargain much,this might cost quite a bit for their special of the special service. Or if you stayed in Gideon Hotel, Justmine Spa and massage (even more expensive and not-so-good in my perspective) will have the similar type like King Massage.

As the "special service" is not in their menu,you will need to prompt the masseurs. I do it in-room tho. 3 girls,1 man..like you always do best,make friends with them 1st,make them feel at ease,use google translate to converse,get them naked by offering some incentives blah blah blah...the rest will be up to your offer and negotiating skill with them.

100k/hr massage each pax. I got both masseurs naked by offering another 100k each w/o any special service and a promise not to touch them (most time,i broke my promise tho,hehehe..). Other charges for other extra services apply and are totally up to one's negotiation with the girls. The girls at times might reject my offer too. And i have to respect that.
look like yr massage exp is getting more interesting. Gideon's Justmine also sounds good nw.

Ever tht of bringing their price dwn?

dedicate the below to u

Old 14-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
I like the monkey king photo u post. One thg comes to mind when i read this post ,it mirrored the real life we're in. Reflecting most who choose to read with no understanding of wat they're reading.Worse are those who don't even bother to read the last few pages. Sm even blaming those who don't guide like the monkey king when the guides were all so close.
The entire Journey to the West story mirrored off some human's real life encounters. Using the 7 deadly sins as a base,i was able to use the story to reflect situations that happens around me on a daily basis.

The problem is many knows what they did was not right,but yet they still go ahead to do it anyway. A good example for myself is that i know smoking is not good,but yet i still go ahead and smoke. Governments in the world knew that the exhaust gas coming out from any vehicle that are stationary equates to 200 to 300 sticks of cigarettes within 1-2 mins of turned-on engine,yet they put majority of the blame on smokers saying they pollute earth rather than on driver who drives a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
Thx for yr Btm guide. It helps a big deal in this thread,at least for me.
Thank you for finding the Batam Beginner's guide useful. As i have said before,travelling to Batam DO NOT REQUIRE any tour guide. Its like going to Sentosa except one would only need to bring their passport.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=32897

What they REALLY need? Enough correct information (which they need to read) ,the correct mentality (be humble etc),a small leap of faith and some courage. The rest of the trip would just be plain luck and the "practical lessons" they picked up to make comparison with the other bros in this forum when they returned back home later. My role here,more or less is to give them some “tiny bits” of confidence and to encourage them. I am also helping myself too.

You are welcome.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
No la,that trip was a very short one,mainly just to go and collect back my HP. At the same time,i just want to "pretend" to be a newbie,walk thru my own Beginner's Batam Guide to test its if its still relevant since its written about 1.5 year ago. Just for the fun of it.

And yes,my unofficial trip was surprisingly good. The good part,i got myself a number of good girls,the bad...i only have once a month to go batam and only have one dick,hehehe...

Ok,ok...will message you when i am about to go Batam,meet up for coffee or something.
ok ok c u there

Quote:
Honestly,i have NEVER encounter this kind of bad things before or anything really bad in Batam. But i always try my best not to allow myself a chance to be into such situations.

I can accept a rough trip,a lousy trip,a cursed trip anywhere in the world...all these situation i can accept becos its more or less fated,something not within my control. But allowing myself to be go create a situation that gives ME a chance to later turn my trip/s into a NIGHTMARE is a definite NO! NO! If i am a tourist to any country and if w/o proper guidance (and even not knowing their local language) i venture into a known crime infested area alone and suffered something bad,i believe i kind of ASKED FOR IT.
new ppl in town who knwing mountain got many tigers still go up tat mountain sightsee cannot blaming the tigers from eating the them up.

Quote:
I just watch a documentary on TV recently on "Tourist Trap". A Sillypore Malay lady who has relatives in Malaysia visited some of her close relatives with her family over the causeway no less than a thousand times but it only took her one small careless action on that fateful night for her entire family who were with her to be robbed and kidnapped.
Uncle see the channel U y'day night in btm also have tis documatery on tv,tis time is abt a ang moh & his sinkies gf go to 1 of the thailand island hotel @ Koh Samui. Their rm kena ransack by robber.

They tell hotel staffs but they no help em make police report saying it's too late. So tis couple lan lan go file a police report themselves as many valuable lost & better still,police never even take dwn their report & tell em tomorow then can investigate. The couple back to rm find out all their valuable gone except robber cannot take wat's in the safe box. Safe box broken but still no broken off. Next day ask hotel staffs to fully open safe box still must pay US100 dollar. Ang moh totally piss off but still lan lan pay bcos they need to get their passport back & his ipaq. The police come & later say the hotel rm door was not broken when their thgs were stolen,instead of helping the couple,police accuse the couple faking the break in.

Immediately next day they changing to another hotel & when they check out frm previus hotel tat time,hotel staff can still tell the couple they stealing the hair dryer from the hotel rm,say wan to check their luggage & they must pay for lost. The couple totally ignore them.

The lesson frm tis tv shw y'day wan to tell ppl not wear too flashy & shw off when new to a country to touring. No be a target for criminal.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
first time i writing fr,forgive me if i write no good.
Thank you for sharing your FR in Batam.

Quote:
i go btm 1 oct 2015 thu to fri. Follow nono guide reach harbour bay,change 100 singapore dolar at Harbour for 10150 ,take taxi 40k to formosa tat i book from booking.com at 54 singapore dollar. Reach hotel still early,cannot check in,so i tell reception i going massage at King first since i read frm nono summary tat king massage is 1 hr 90k. I chng money frm opp formosa at 10280 for 1 singapore dollar.
This is a clever move. While waiting for your room during a solo trip,you went for a massage 1st. I am glad you read my summaries and has put it to good use.

Quote:
After tat i go King massage 1 hr,massage girls is 7/10 look. They have album,but i not interested in looking cos hear coomon sense say album & real person sure will have difference so decide try my luck. Girl slim,look 7/10 but neh neh quite a handful. Towards end of session,girl touch my didi & ask me wan hj or not. I ask her hw much,she quote me 500k.WTF,i tell her like wat nono tell me say in this thread,i first time come btm,my friends tell me 100k hj & 200k fj. She say my friend lying,then she say 100k not hotel massage,it's massage shop kind. After talking a bit,she lower to 300k for hj i ask her is she trying to chop me since she knw i first time come btm. I was a bit surprise she can tell me abt Singapore hj cost 50 dollar,the hotel hj 30k is aldy very cheap. I bluff her singapore also can get 30 dollar hj. Knwing the massage time is ending,she then lower to 200k & tell me last price,i then say ok. The rest is history. The whole session take a bit over 1 hr & realise i make a mistake,i chose massage with oil b4 i have rm. But lucky she got use small wet towel to help de-oil me up.
Thank you for bargaining. Many,in fact 7 out of 10 people i saw who stayed in Formosa Hotel didnt bargain or simply didnt put in effort to bargain hence their special service price simply keeps going upway every year. One day whatever goes around will come around. And for your info,150k hj in King Massage with top roaming is still available if one tries hard enough. Its been tested on Sept 2015,hehehe...

Gideon Hotel in-house massage open mouth pricing before bargaining was about S$50 for HJ and S$100 for FJ. According to the masseurs,most of their customers (about 70% of it) were from Sillypore.

I remember seeing in another forum others were complaining that the special service pricing in Batam Hotels were fast becoming close to those in Sillypore. Hehehe...well,so much for these Sillyporean being silly enough to start off with.

Quote:
Back to room, after taking a bath & resting a bit,nw i need to find booking joint girl. I print out bro Nono cheong list b4 i reach btm,walk outside of formosa & ask for taxi driver 40k to drive me to lai lai hotel. I drop there & walk around lai lai hotel & found Gold bird in one corner,i step in & was greet by a botak fat man. Wow! Got so many girls to choose,got abt 20+ & 4 to 5 syt on the extreme left. i ask the botak man hw much is this one,how is that one. Finally set my eyes on 1 smiling girl. Botak man tells me tat girl 800k,i ask him got disc? He say no disc,i tell him i no driver can disc a bit,he say 700k. I just take the girl on the spot. As i didn't come with taxi,the girl help me flag a taxi to formosa together at 30k. Hmm,good start.
Yea,i used to print out the cheonging list too...lol. That time i was really noobish. Slowly,a small step a time,you will one day be able to walk to all booking joints from Formosa Hotel. The reason why i always tag hotel names to almost every booking jont is becos HOTEL MAPS can be found in every hotel booking sites therefore EVERYONE can conveniently locate them.

Secondly,if you dont wish to pay taxi commission,you can always direct ojek or taxi driver to the particular hotel stated on my list to walk around that area in search of the booking joint (which you did on Gold Bird). If you are lost,you can just drop by to any hotel to grab a taxi/ojek back to your hotel. Or simply have that taxi brings you to the joint and pick your girl from thereon,but in this case the taxi commission may apply to you w/o your knowledge.

At least try to bargain down the booking price even if you are one day with a taxi driver.

Quote:
We talk a bit,watch tv then bring her downstairs buy sm toiletries before we walk opp Formosa behind Relax to have our dinner. I tink its call Indo rasa. Isn't it a massage shop?
Behind Relax Massage,1st floor is Indo Rasa Food Court,food there isnt expensive and are pretty edible. On the 2nd floor is the massage shop called Indo Rasa. It is also a 1 or 2 star hotel too.

Quote:
After dinner,we walk a bit more to reach Nagoya Hill Mall,shop a bit. She didn't ask to buy anythg. We later da bao sm tit bits & drinks frm the mega super market there & later walk back hotel.
Not many has the intelligence to find Nagoya Hill Mall from Formosa area,even lesser has the courage to walk from Formosa Hotel to the Mall itself. Well,obviously you have both qualities there,hehehe...good job there,bro.

Very soon,following the maps i have bookmarked in this thread,you will be able to move around Batam,Nagoya area by foot. And eventually find all the booking joints.

Quote:
My spending for the trip :

girl from goldbird : 700k + 150k tip & get 4 shots
Hotel room : abt 545k
taxi abt : all 110k - hb to hotel 40k,hotel to lailai 40k,golden bird to hotel 30k
ojek : 20k
Food : abt 250k
Shopping : abt 250k
Massage : 390k - i massage 3 x,my girl once and 1 of the 3 time was at the mp for 90k
Tips at King : 200k hj + 20k x 3 = 260k
tip bellboy for helping to get taxi : 10k

total : 2685000 rp

I still hav abt 300k rp left when i return.
Very informative. How much you wish to spend really depends on yourself. More importantly ,you will know what you wish to spend on in your later trips and with the right attitude, you will get to enjoy yourself more than you spend foolishly. S$0.50 apple from the same store definitely taste better than the same apple that cost S$2.00.

Just my personal point of view.

Quote:
just wan to thk nono1973 for his newbie guides cos i follow it.This trip overall is 7.5/10. I hope i didn't bore anyone with my fr,if i do plz forgive me as tis is my first btm trip & first time writing fr. I'm looking fwd to my next btm trip & hopefully got chance can join bro nono1973 or others.
In conclusion,i see you take really small step on your 1st trip to Batam by visiting only one joint. Another place worth your visit would be New Berry that are close by. Try it out the next time you are in Batam. Its about less than 10 mins walk from Formosa Hotel. Look up on Hana Hotel online,New Berry is directly opposite it,15 secs slow walk from Hana Hotel itself,hehehe...

Take a look at the 3 safest joints from the below link :

May your next trip to Batam be better than this one.

Cheers!

Quote:
@nono,i give my word in public forum to share fr,i'm a man who'd honor wat i say. Just so u knw.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 14-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Indeed, Singaporeans are used to live in a sanitized environment, where crime is virtually non-existent. I read once on the Singapore police web site the warning to citizens to lock your bicycle when you park it. .

Don't forget the water may not be as clean as Singapore. Make sure u
don't take from unknown source. Bottled water for those who are not seasoned.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellojeff View Post
A friendly reminder ,please do wear your seatbelt if u are the vehicle commander.
Yes yes..happy holiday in btm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Most likely I will visit the nearest 5 joints which are New berry, happy massage, memory, mm and indah2.
Yes yes..always gd to see new pl when new.

enjoy yrself!
Old 14-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBITW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all, im going to batam tomorrow, I am staying at pacitic palace hotel.. Am looking for girls for HJ, BJ, cuddle fun for 100-300k near to my hotel... Sorry I cant read the thread thoroughly since I am sleeping soon to get ready for my ferry tomorrow at 9am.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank u
Old 14-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your post. We are also sleeping soon. Goodnight...
Old 15-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Thanks for your post. We are also sleeping soon. Goodnight...
Best post of the week
Old 15-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3. As a beginner,do not be too ambitious. Aim for just 3 of the safest booking joints for overnight girl which you can ask taxi driver bring you there or simply walk there if you have the courage. Locations and maps are on my signature.

a. Gold Bird (nearby Lai Lai Hotel)

b. New Berry (opp Hana Hotel)

c. Bunga Massage (directly behind DC mall)

Dont hold too high expectation,be humble, courteous and dont show off.These are my keys to enjoy Batam. Drop whatever expectation you have by half before you touch down Batam.
Thx for this infor.

My coming trip i'm planing gng to try out Newbery since it's nearer to formosa. I'll be gng with another friend but no confirm yet. It's so near till can walk there,haha!
Old 15-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBITW View Post
Hello all, im going to batam tomorrow, I am staying at pacitic palace hotel.. Am looking for girls for HJ, BJ, cuddle fun for 100-300k near to my hotel... Sorry I cant read the thread thoroughly since I am sleeping soon to get ready for my ferry tomorrow at 9am.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank u

There is octopus massage in this hotel. Alternatively, you can head down to UTAMA hotel area, behind DC mall, which is 5 min away from your hotel. Plenty of massage in that area.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Let me knw ur itinerary & date u gng too. I'm clearing AL nw.May join u for a night or jus link up. Unlikely to stay Formosa,mayb at Sakura.
Rupiah ran up against Sin $ by quite a bit over the last 10 days...how to go?

Quote:
I treat u eat dragon ball fruits !!
Hmm...i dont eat dragon fruit. (i actually never eat them before) But if its free where i dont have to pay for it,i dont mind just to test a bite,hehehe...

Quote:
Sounds like u go btm recce in silent. It's unlike u not to bargain,u must be up to somthg interesting?
Hehehehe....shhh....

Honestly speaking,i'm am still hoping to run solo again. Less burdening,more freedom to venture to explore new places. Or should i say,i need myself to dwell in those places and was most time unable to do so when in a group. While i have been relatively quiet on places i havent really venture into,i am actually looking at other shopping malls now besides those standard mall Nagoya Hill,DC and BCS.

I would need to create,review and then consolidate,like i always do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Damage: HJ :100k,FJ : 200k, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Recommend to bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown)
This is something to remember by since more than 1.5 years ago.

My bench mark for all special services in any Massage Places (1st tier to 7th tier)

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=32137

Quote:
I asked Kaha how much is the rate for City Central Hotel but they don't deal with them. May I know how much the bro here paid for each nite at City Central Hotel?
If i dont remember wrong,a bro here has ever shown me a below S$20 price for their basic room when booking online,but then that was during their pre-launch which no longer exist now.S$16 something,cant remember the exact price. Now,most price wont be too far from the below :

Quote:
I hope the following info (from Formosa Hotel) helps:
Not for me (thank you tho),but try this for alternatives :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=30330

The rest would really depends on how one bargain down the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Just changed at Formosa area. Sg time 2pm. 1:9800
You are back?

I have been monitoring the exchange rate and have been holding back my coming Batam trip. Quite a handful of my friends has change some spare IDR during the 10200/SGD to 10300/SGD time. Hopefully we can break even to at least 10k/SGD in the next trip.

I am still hopeful that IDR will drop to 10k/SGD over time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am still hopeful that IDR will drop to 10k/SGD over time.
Just changed today at 1130hrs GMT+8 at Formosa area. Best rate was 1:9680 and that's after much haggling even with my closest money changer.
Old 15-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Kampung Rujak (Rojak "Street")
========================
Google Map : Search "Simpang Rujak" - that's where it is.
Proximity : 5min drive from BCS Mall

Food : 4.2/5
Value : 4.7/5

Conclusion: People living in Batam knows this place due to its popularity with close to 30 rojak stalls all lined along the mainroad-side LOL. Fresh fruits, gravy has *ooomph*, no youtiao but got kerupok ! 1 serving = RP10K. Note : Although one can choose standard, spicy or super spicy gravy, the standard itself is already black-peppery kinda spicy. So if one can't take spicy - suggest you to work on your ability to take spicy !!!

Hot day yesterday and was an Indo-holiday, we decided to eat rojak. Reached Kampung Rujak and it was *crowded*. We drove along the long line of stalls - it was really crowded. Had to u-turn and u-turn again to find convenient parking. loooool.

Photo taken whilst walking towards the beginning of the stall-line (Stall #1 being the first)

Decided to eat at Stall #4. We chose fruits of our liking, standard gravy (biasa). Order came.

RP10K

Taste reminded me of when I was a little boy in SG eating rojak .... that same kind of feeling. The gravy-sauce was very nice - it has a ooomph-sweetness - packs a small punch to the tastebuds. MANTAP! The gravy really complemented with the assorted fresh-fruit cuts. The gravy has a "black-peppery" spiciness even though we asked for standard ("no chili") LOL!!!!!

The traditional preparation of the gravy-sauce. Note from earlier photo - the gravy-sauce is poured onto the fruits - and not mixed with the fruits like in SG.

Every bite was delicious - every bite I wanted to eat more and more - every bite became a greedier one : that I took 2 fruit-cuts per mouthful LOOOOOOOL. When the fruits were gone, I couldn't help it - the gravy was really nice, we bought keropok to finish off the gravy-sauce.

Kerupok - RP2K ~~~

4 of us = 2 plates of rojak (each plate different fruit cuts from each other) + 1 kerupok = RP22K ** SUPREME VALUE **

I glanced around and saw that they even have JAMU for rojak ! Will die die try next round soon haha!

ENJOYYYYY~~~!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread