The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Nalin87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Time for me to share my story also. Normally i visit MPs and Hotels and seek out Thai girls. There is a Thai girl experience i'll share later. This one is about 2 maids

I got her from Michat. After sending out so many requests finally managed to find a one which suits my needs. She is very chatty. No boyfriend and willing to enjoy life. Me also same. So after chatting for a while she asked me to join her friend in a Sunday go disco in Orchard Towers. I said yes. I don't think anyone will say no. She said normally they drink and eat in a park before going there. I had a black label also with me that time. I said i'll share with you girls.

On the day i joined them around 11 pm and there were 2 smiling and talkative ladies. They brought food. They are delicious and i enjoyed it a lot . Around 2 pm they were drunk as hell.

Forgot to tell you about the girls. Both are from Philippines. One is around 4.5 ft tall and the other one is little bit taller than her. Both are around 45-50kgs and not that chubby. Let's call them Jenny(My Friend) and Mary.

Anyway now the ladies are drunk and we were talking about our sex lives. Jenny haven't fuck anyone for around 6 months. My lucky day. Mary was married. 1 kid. But doesn't look like it.

Jenny was getting around with the sex talk and openly asked whether she can f**k her. That was my moment. I said yes and asked what about your friend. Mary said she can watch. . Make girls drunk and they do crazy things.

So instead of going OT we went to Value Hotel Thomson Novena. Me and Jenny checked in first and asked Mary to come to our room later. When all of us in one room thing got very hot. Me and Jenny took a shower together and came out naked. great shower by the way. BJ in shower is the best.

Mary took a shower after that because she was sweating. When Mary came out Jenny and I were making love. She asked Jenny whether she can join in also. I knew this was going to happen. No regular girl can watch 2 people having sex. Best day of my life. Many positions. So much licking and enjoyed it a lot. I had 3 rounds in 4 hours. They enjoyed it a lot. Later around 7:30pm i bought them Macdonalds and they went home. I enjoyed my full night at the hotel and took MC next day as i wanted to enjoy thinking about this day.

We did like this quite a few rounds. Value Hotel Thomson was our place. It has a swimming pool also. So we enjoyed that. I bought them few dresses. Why not. They were so wild in bed.

So that's it. Anyway i miss SG now. Please don't ask for contact. Work your way. Woo them. They like it. They never say NO to free alcohol. Those are my tips.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, they pretty wif big boob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin87 View Post
Time for me to share my story also. Normally i visit MPs and Hotels and seek out Thai girls. There is a Thai girl experience i'll share later. This one is about 2 maids

I got her from Michat. After sending out so many requests finally managed to find a one which suits my needs. She is very chatty. No boyfriend and willing to enjoy life. Me also same. So after chatting for a while she asked me to join her friend in a Sunday go disco in Orchard Towers. I said yes. I don't think anyone will say no. She said normally they drink and eat in a park before going there. I had a black label also with me that time. I said i'll share with you girls.

On the day i joined them around 11 pm and there were 2 smiling and talkative ladies. They brought food. They are delicious and i enjoyed it a lot . Around 2 pm they were drunk as hell.

Forgot to tell you about the girls. Both are from Philippines. One is around 4.5 ft tall and the other one is little bit taller than her. Both are around 45-50kgs and not that chubby. Let's call them Jenny(My Friend) and Mary.

Anyway now the ladies are drunk and we were talking about our sex lives. Jenny haven't fuck anyone for around 6 months. My lucky day. Mary was married. 1 kid. But doesn't look like it.

Jenny was getting around with the sex talk and openly asked whether she can f**k her. That was my moment. I said yes and asked what about your friend. Mary said she can watch. . Make girls drunk and they do crazy things.

So instead of going OT we went to Value Hotel Thomson Novena. Me and Jenny checked in first and asked Mary to come to our room later. When all of us in one room thing got very hot. Me and Jenny took a shower together and came out naked. great shower by the way. BJ in shower is the best.

Mary took a shower after that because she was sweating. When Mary came out Jenny and I were making love. She asked Jenny whether she can join in also. I knew this was going to happen. No regular girl can watch 2 people having sex. Best day of my life. Many positions. So much licking and enjoyed it a lot. I had 3 rounds in 4 hours. They enjoyed it a lot. Later around 7:30pm i bought them Macdonalds and they went home. I enjoyed my full night at the hotel and took MC next day as i wanted to enjoy thinking about this day.

We did like this quite a few rounds. Value Hotel Thomson was our place. It has a swimming pool also. So we enjoyed that. I bought them few dresses. Why not. They were so wild in bed.

So that's it. Anyway i miss SG now. Please don't ask for contact. Work your way. Woo them. They like it. They never say NO to free alcohol. Those are my tips.
Old 20-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Nalin87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, they pretty wif big boob?
They are 2 average girls. Boobs are not insanely big. But big enough to squeeze
Old 20-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Whampoa Afira who else.
Any bros got her photos
Old 20-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi Bro harleyquinnz, thanks for sharing the info about which hotel is opening for ST bookings. Just to add-on to your list of hotels, Hotel 81 Sakura is also taking ST bookings at $30/2hrs & subsequent hr is charged at $10/hr. Pls take note that this is a promo rate only for members. For those who have stayed at Hotel 81 before will be auto becomes a member & able to enjoy this promo rates. In summary, currently there are 3 hotels accepting ST bookings.

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Sakura

Everyone happy bonking with your FB & also enjoy the super long waiting time for the room to be available.
Good tips
Old 20-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any bros got her photos
Here you go.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Sakura

)
Anyone can confirm the st offering of below ?

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Sakura
4. Hotel 81 Changi
Old 20-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
So did anyone managed to book at min wah and hotel81 changi?

If ask me why hotel 81 changi, if anyone had call up to either sakura or tristar and ask about transit, they refer to hotel81 changi..
means H81 sakura no ST offering
Old 20-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Know a maid stays river valley, before covid she can stay out from Saturday. Meet her once, touch her while driving.
Then after she alight says I am married only friend. Yet text with me ask me drive her and I mention can't touch her and her reply was I need to be home.
Now no hotel quite difficult and not sure where can bring her, am sure can up her even though what she says.
Any suggestions in west bro? During daytime.
Bedford road. There alot small road to hide from public view.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41030 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thou Hotel 81 Sakura is in JC ?
JC all hotel no ST

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32729241
Old 20-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
means H81 sakura no ST offering
Yes. I actually called sakura and they dont accept transit. And i called to tristar and they also don't accept. However, they actually recommend me Hotel 81 Changi which i had called and confirm. I went down yesterday already.

Becareful of thor66, he is actually spreading fake news. For your own safety and not to make any waste trip, please make a call first always!
Old 20-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Min wah Confirm have st
Old 20-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Yes. I actually called sakura and they dont accept transit. And i called to tristar and they also don't accept. However, they actually recommend me Hotel 81 Changi which i had called and confirm. I went down yesterday already.

Becareful of thor66, he is actually spreading fake news. For your own safety and not to make any waste trip, please make a call first always!
thanks bro we have one confirmed now ... but that hotel will be damn busy

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Changi
Old 20-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Know a maid stays river valley, before covid she can stay out from Saturday. Meet her once, touch her while driving.
Then after she alight says I am married only friend. Yet text with me ask me drive her and I mention can't touch her and her reply was I need to be home.
Now no hotel quite difficult and not sure where can bring her, am sure can up her even though what she says.
Any suggestions in west bro? During daytime.
earthquake in car loh wow lan

or PM him
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
My place at Jurong available between 12 to 3 pm on Sundays if anybody really need a room. Just PM.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Yesterday got 1 dh chatted me thru Badoo.. managed to ask her out.. thought got luck already. nah bay come out drink kopi but don't seems to want to proceed further. Tried to hint her to follow me but she just wont bite. Wasted my afternoon. Faster say goodbye and left. Late for 30 mins, wasted my 2 hours and $1.80 kopi money. Want find true love go elsewhere la. Kns.
Bro, I am in badoo. Can share contact, I go try my luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1