The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 15-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I have the same experience with altisD.
Goods and promise don't match.

I think Lily cannot be trusted too.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yc929496 View Post
Hi Bros, arriving in BJ on the 23rd - 25th Sept. Looking for any Bros to have drinks and more ?

Staying at the Park Hyatt in SOHO area. Any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

Interested in massage in room and a warm body to accompany to sleep for the night.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Massage in room --> See bro And_Alloy earlier post (one or two pages before this)

Warm body --> this period is not too safe. Yanda quite serious since 9-11. No kidding. I'd rather f and sleep well than risk gongan knocking at the door with 2 warm bodies in the room.
Old 15-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yc929496 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Massage in room --> See bro And_Alloy earlier post (one or two pages before this)

Warm body --> this period is not too safe. Yanda quite serious since 9-11. No kidding. I'd rather f and sleep well than risk gongan knocking at the door with 2 warm bodies in the room.

Many Thanks for your advice. This Yanda thing is really depressing. Was in Humen (donguan) 3 weeks ago, and all the massage bath places closed.

Again, any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.
Old 15-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
liankiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro

Also in BJ since Mon. Tried girl from Lily also, no have Xiao Ruo but got a Ji Ji. Not quite a looker (but at certain angle looks quite nice) but definitely a servicer. Maybe should have tried the xue shen lei xing and get the mei mei feel as suggested by Lily in the first place.

Never tried Lily again though...but had a good drink over at the stretch of bars at Soho and mei mei singing. Next stop Cocobanana but dun know if will be happening on a wed night.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by altisD View Post
Hi fellow Samters,

Have just called Lily to arrange for a horse to stay overnight..mentioned to her would like to get Xiao Ruo....especially after seeing the picture...
Cut the long story short...a girl turn up...is not Xiao Ruo for sure...not even close...!!!

Tell me name is Xiao Yu....as in swimming in chinese...

Lan lan...bring her up to room...smell like a stick of cigrarette...heart die half..
mentioned stay overnight...but she strip down real fast...and want to start action!! without even first going to bath first!! real turn-off but little bro was anticipating for Xiao Ruo...so LL go alone and do a quick FJ and send her back home....

Verdict:

foreplay: virtually none...no catbath...no massage..nothing..want to suck nipple also push here and there..totally turn off....didn't even get to squeeze her tits!
BJ...no BJJJ...another let down...BJ is so so only after a while asked to start action!!
FJ: one of the worst i had, 2/10
look: 4/10
skin: not smooth...and not fair at all...
Hair: dye colour close to blonde
Figure: A to B cup

only ride on missionary and finish off in doggy...just want to fire off quick and get her out of the room fast...whole session i reckon less then 1/2 hr!!

Damage: 500 + 50 taxi (she actually asked for 100!!)

RTF: never...called Lily to complain and she promised me a replacement and promised to send one good horse to me...hope she keep her promise if not i will not have faith in her again...

Quite disappointed, especially after reading so much positive post on Lily horses...

So Bro...guess it is still down to luck...or am I just plain unlucky?? Any bro care to share??

To end it all...it is better to spend the money on Geyland $50 one shot...haha..in fact some of the FL here in Sammy have much better services...bathtub...BJJJJ...CIM....catbath...mass age...bro who tried the FL before should know...2 shot without rush and well worth every dollar you pay...
Old 15-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had the same issue...is lily now in to bait and switch? Bro QQboy should advice Lilly that her name is getting getting bad like others.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Park Hyatt bar Xiu got many good looking mei meis get one and have fun.....expensive but good looking and most can speak English.
Old 15-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Went to Grand Hyatt health club yesterday night and got a massage. After end lady asked me if I needed a release I said why not.....she said 100 dollars...I said no way if I can fuck yes.....after haggling paid her 30 got nice release was able to roam. This lady had solid boobs.....may be next time get in room and bang her
Old 15-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yc929496 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Park Hyatt bar Xiu got many good looking mei meis get one and have fun.....expensive but good looking and most can speak English.
Thanks Bro, are the girls at Xiu ok to pick up back to the room ? Whats the damage normally ?

Cheers for your help.
Old 15-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sadness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.
I had an experience with Lily's girl, not free sex, but we had party with few other Lily's girls as well as some other guys, drink all night and chatting all night long in one of the girl's home. As some brothers said, they are working girls, free sex maybe as difficult as winning the lottery ticket. But with my personal experience, I'll say it is possible to have some OTHER fun and quality time with them.
Old 16-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

I paid about 1300 for couple of hours.....worth it. She is working as a sales assistant and wanted quick money for travel during oct. Holidays.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylautan View Post
Hi bros,

Juz heard from my gal in PEK tat Gong An r veri strict these few days till their National Day, 1st Oct, they conduct random raids frequently now. till she cant go work(ktv) also.

Cheers
she cannot go to work because she does not have an IC card, so she is ilegal ktv girl. All ktv girls with IC card can work as normal. BJ has recently legalise paid service in ktvs - ie you pay girl tips to accompany you for the night. but the girl must register with gong an and make an IC card (like geylang wls)
Old 16-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Back in Beijing. Called Lily and arrange for a few girls to bonk. Ask for Xiao Ruo but surprisingly, Lily advise against it.

Anyway.. Here are the FRs

QiQi
Looks: 6.5
Body: 6 (a little fleshy)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
RTF: no

XiaoQiao
20yo student
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 (slim)
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 7.5
RTF: Maybe/Yes

What happened to all those gorgeous girls in Sex141? Someone should setup a shop and supply 141 girls in Beijing..

Last edited by noobiedick; 16-09-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 16-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Back in Beijing. Called Lily and arrange for a few girls to bonk. Ask for Xiao Ruo but surprisingly, Lily advise against it.

Anyway.. Here are the FRs

QiQi
Looks: 6.5
Body: 6 (a little fleshy)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
RTF: no

XiaoRuo
20yo student
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 (slim)
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 7.5
RTF: Maybe/Yes

What happened to all those gorgeous girls in Sex141? Someone should setup a shop and supply 141 girls in Beijing..
wow!!! the photo looks so swee.. u only give look - 6 only...

hmm... what happen..
Old 16-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
wow!!! the photo looks so swee.. u only give look - 6 only...

hmm... what happen..
Sorry, it's Xiao Qiao, not Xiao Ruo..
Old 16-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This tuesday i travelled to Beijing , i was told Beijing is very strict, but i want to try and i give phone call to lily and asked her if she could send girl to the hotel where I live, I lived in Beijing International Hotel, she told me ok and asked me what kind of girl i prefer , I told her i prefer the pure white thin good girl, so lily QQboy introduced me right girl, about 40 minutes later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1