The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngGuKueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone know where can book hourly hotel ? Im new here. I been reading here for quite sometime so taking an action to flirt my maid by sending message. Anyway she request to go back once covid is over because of family commitment. So we actually chat for 1 month plus now with those (xxx) stuff. Then last week im purposely don wear underwear and act like nothing happen to show her while she preparing breakfast then that night she message me in malay amd tell me (it not good to keep all inside your body) so i laugh and ask her wan to go hotel with me then she ask me to book hotel.

So anyone here know where ?
Old 01-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2708 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
she is the infamous marlina a lot of bros say her pussy stink
yeah... have been reading quite a bit on this thread.

Tried MiChat recently to explore and noticed that she accepted invites to connect rather easily.

With the warnings by the brothers here, think better to stay away and stay safe.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngGuKueh View Post
Anyone know where can book hourly hotel ? Im new here. I been reading here for quite sometime so taking an action to flirt my maid by sending message. Anyway she request to go back once covid is over because of family commitment. So we actually chat for 1 month plus now with those (xxx) stuff. Then last week im purposely don wear underwear and act like nothing happen to show her while she preparing breakfast then that night she message me in malay amd tell me (it not good to keep all inside your body) so i laugh and ask her wan to go hotel with me then she ask me to book hotel.

Want to fuck but don't know where? Stupidl like fuck
Old 01-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvlado View Post
Why don't you help him, apparently you know something? Let us know. Post it here, maybe there are some special places which we all forgot about it.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Why don't you help him, apparently you know something? Let us know. Post it here, maybe there are some special places which we all forgot about it.
rent a private studio apt for a month, bonk your maid than post here to rent out to bro here, so can cover the rental cost.....sure got bros willing to rent the studio apt and spilt the rental share....this idea good?
Old 01-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngGuKueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ya ya i know you pro here. But im don know everything of cos. If i know u can vote for me this election. Im jus asking here tot here. Im thinking of sharing her as well so can xchnge with other also that y im here.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ya ya i know you pro here. But im don know everything of cos. If i know u can vote for me this election. Im jus asking here tot here. Im thinking of sharing her as well so can xchnge with other also that y im here.
Dont know how to Google?
Old 01-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
U r another retard
Old 01-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r another retard
You talking about yourself?
Old 01-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Make helpful contributions to this forum to the benefit of everyone, calling someone retarded or stupid is not beneficial at all.
So tell us your story: where did you rent the apartment, how much was it a month, to get an idea what we're talking about here.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
rent a private studio apt for a month, bonk your maid than post here to rent out to bro here, so can cover the rental cost.....sure got bros willing to rent the studio apt and spilt the rental share....this idea good?
Great idea
Old 01-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone know where can book hourly hotel ? Im new here. er wan to go hotel with me then she ask me to book hotel.

Fuck your own maid why need to book hotel

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 13
chuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of lightchuanny is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, any bros talk to her before?

Old 02-07-2020, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

no need to stir up arguments

Last edited by Dizaster; 03-07-2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=chuanny;20073570]Hi, any bros talk to her before?

Great catch, looks not bad, have u upped her already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1