The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Some ang pais' net profit easily surpass $1k a day. Imagine some of their clients are tipping them 30-50% on top of their service fee. Imagine too, some do not mind paying 100% more for a FJ. So, for those who are here at least a year, making half a million a year is a reachable target. But of course, there are risks. But there's an old saying... No Risk, No Gain.
To be frank all these theoretical numbers are stretching it a little la. Maybe if they stay for 3 years or more and yet still super ang pai perhaps. So far I haven't seen anyone that popular. That's also assuming they don't spend much (hardly possible), don't take breaks (by choice or enforced by nearby raids) and don't rest.
Even 1k a days assuming 30% tips on top of that they need to work 365 days to get even close to half a million, I don't think they can tahan. Moreover, no matter how ang pai there will lull days where ppl go for new girls 1k a day is hardly sustainable over a long period of time. And most girls find it hard to get the required visas to stay here that long.
Maybe after 2-3 years they can prob earn close to half a million if they are diligent and prudent but 1 million I think is tough.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried this girl? Syt with GND look. BBBJ & CIM

http://sgbeautycastles.net/bing-bing...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 29-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Yup, Mina is definitely unavailable. She has RTC for about a week or so already.
Wondering why SLG still advertise her. Other ML, they take out once RTC.
Old 29-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Snow from SLG. Here is a report since I think no one done yet.

location:its a massage parlor in a busy place. Convenient but might be weird for some
Look:8/10 quite beautiful

Figure:She was clothed throughout the session but was able to fondle her a bit. She is fleshy, not plump or anything but it felt good to touch her.

massage:7.5/10 not the strongest massage, but definitely not piano.

bbbj:it was advertised but she didn't do it. Not sure if its ok to ask though.

hj: 8.5/10 she really quite hardworking. It took her a while but she never once stopped.

autoroam:7/10(she was clothed but was able to touch her under the clothes)

attitude:9/10(chatty ,friendly and it felt like she got strong GFE)

Damage:$50 up front in the counter and $50 to her after.

RTF: Yes, almost wanted to go again but she never reply.

Anyway the reason why I give a higher score even though I didn't get the bbbj or nude massage is because for once a ML did not use phone while massaging me and the only time her hands was not on me was when she was pouring oil and rubbing on her hands first. Everywhere she moved inside the room(its in a massage parlor) I can feel her hand moving from one part of my body to another. I respect her professionalism but hopefully next time can get more with her.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
Reviews was good or bad? Syt look damn keen to try..
Not that Xiaoya lah. Tried n tested today. Follow up with an MR later.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
That dude is a generous man. Respect!

At least not like this guy: he found out his wife worked as an ML and had sex with her costumers then he killed her.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...double-tragedy

Selena as in Abby/ Selena from PRCprincess?
Seriously wow! I did see her phone wallpaper was with a man. She did mention that she was goung back to settle some stuff in China and whether she will return is tentative. Seems like the verdict is out. She was one hell of a ML, easily the most professional and diligent in the market. Managed to go the extra mile with her during her time here. But her baby is definitely not mine! All the best to her family and her baby due in Nov.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Seriously wow! I did see her phone wallpaper was with a man. She did mention that she was goung back to settle some stuff in China and whether she will return is tentative. Seems like the verdict is out. She was one hell of a ML, easily the most professional and diligent in the market. Managed to go the extra mile with her during her time here. But her baby is definitely not mine! All the best to her family and her baby due in Nov.
She was available for fj with a small tip.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be frank all these theoretical numbers are stretching it a little la. Maybe if they stay for 3 years or more and yet still super ang pai perhaps. So far I haven't seen anyone that popular. That's also assuming they don't spend much (hardly possible), don't take breaks (by choice or enforced by nearby raids) and don't rest.
Even 1k a days assuming 30% tips on top of that they need to work 365 days to get even close to half a million, I don't think they can tahan. Moreover, no matter how ang pai there will lull days where ppl go for new girls 1k a day is hardly sustainable over a long period of time. And most girls find it hard to get the required visas to stay here that long.
Maybe after 2-3 years they can prob earn close to half a million if they are diligent and prudent but 1 million I think is tough.
Even the most hardworking girls also will take a break to run errand, hang out, move house, sick, holiday, etc. The top ones can probably earn 200k-300k a year after deducting the expenses.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
She was available for fj with a small tip.
I'm sure her husband is a member here who we all have exchanged words with. Probably he is also watching this right now. He must be like, "does this baby really belong to me? or those assholes who've fucked my wife for $150"...
Old 29-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sure her husband is a member here who we all have exchanged words with. Probably he is also watching this right now. He must be like, "does this baby really belong to me? or those assholes who've fucked my wife for $150"...
Less than $150 ...
Old 29-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Agree on this point, bro. Overhead costs for them is usually higher than we thought. As all business goes, nothing will be one time smooth flowing.

Hence, how much the MLs earn won't not be a simple Maths problem. But way more complicated business model.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not that Xiaoya lah. Tried n tested today. Follow up with an MR later.
As promise, MR on Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

First of all, this is definitely not the AV deepthroad BJ Xiaoya from before which I have also tried when she was here. Some months back.

Location (7/10): Familiar east, a familiar apartment. Small room with separate bathroom but neat and tidy. Dry towels.

Looks (8/10): Petite young lady, cute little frame, slim with nice bums. Definitely pretty, her looks will grow on you. The photo above is a correct representation, of course beautify but age about there. Smooth fair skin. Slurps! I like!

Massage (7/10): Pretty thorough, I am impress at her effort of massaging my large frame. Massage was done topless. Some kneeling of the back, cover head to toe. Passable massage.

Sensual (8/10): Sensual is done full naked upon request, nicely trimmed bush, cute tits with perk nipples. That scene gives another kind of excitement. Haha. Starts with a breast rub, yes breast rub. Able to get 4G roaming with access to her nice nipples.

BBBJ (8.5/10): A decent BBBJ, mouthwork impressive to be able to take in the whole shaft, interval long wet licks on the head and NO FEEL OF TEETH. This is very important for a good BJ, NO FEEL OF TEETH. 8 out of 10 would fail. Did not CIM but finished with a HJ though.

Overall: Satisfied experience. A cute pretty girl giving you head is already nothing to complain about, in nude some more and does a decent job. Had a good chat with her as well. This one worth the money and RTM. On my priority list. :P

I probably won't be trying new SYTs for a while, only found one gem out of quite a few tried. This season's ML really need to buck up.

Last edited by Blu3; 29-09-2017 at 10:42 PM.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Bring a heads up news that a wonderful pair of boobs might be returning to our shores. Maybe as Christmas present I hope. Haha
Old 29-09-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is coming bk bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bring a heads up news that a wonderful pair of boobs might be returning to our shores. Maybe as Christmas present I hope. Haha
Old 30-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
5-mark indicates average... For many girls, their bodies can't even make it to average.

Yes, she remained FC during massage. But I guess you can just stripped her during HJ... roaming should be global-wide. No need paiseh one, just do it.
Thanks for the advice bro!

Will go try her.

Mainly cos she looks damn like my good friend wife who is also from China.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1