The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-06-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Wow 12midnight naughty maid still can msg? Must be those type do nothing at home maid.
Old 20-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

No.
She has to get up at 5.45am and a regular day ends for her at 8.30pm Mon-Sat and Sunday she can only leave at 10.30am. Cooking, cleaning, kids etc., she definitely has more than enough to do.
Old 20-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Phase 2.need find a maid do bbbj.
Any good intro?
Thanke
Old 20-06-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=tnkaki;20054974]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Some weeks back I got a tel no from a filipina friend, she gave to me because her friend wanted to chat and meet new guys. So I pin her one evening with a 'hi' and we started slowly chatting every day and week. After a while, maybe 3 weeks chatting and VC, she started to get naughty and wanted to see more pic from me. She also suggested to meet quick on Sundays when she get lunch. We said twice hello in 2 weekends but couldn't do more because of CB.
Yesterday it got really steamy, she was completely horny and wet, wanted to have me immediately. Below is just a little fraction of the conversation.
I can only hope the hotels open soon to check in with her.

bro, is she is a maid here or work in other lines?
Most probably come at a price
Old 20-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

phase 2. transit hourly hotel not open. any bros got room for 2 hour session, pm me...
Old 20-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=goodu;20055792]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post

Nope, not all asking for returns. some maids only wants companion, no money involved. They go for bf n gf r/s, just like those serious courtship. Give u everything u want, loyal to you. Whoever can find these maids, really is very lucky.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=goodu;20055792]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post

No price, not asking a single dollar (exclude regular cost like cab, food, hotel etc)
Old 20-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=seaman123;20055958]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

No price, not asking a single dollar (exclude regular cost like cab, food, hotel etc)
Pinays cunning one. Wun ask upfront later slowly ask
Old 20-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most are in need of money because they are usually the sole bread winners. Some will ask for financial help whilst some will not ask outright. Either way it will be a good thing to help them.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Who here want long term with them? The most few months or 1 to 2years serious r/s? By the time the maids ask for money, you probably already screw her until tired. Let go n get new ones. So y worries abt they asking financial help? But now hard to find such kumgong maids, everytime got it is those very practical ones, straight ask for money.
Old 20-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Most are in need of money because they are usually the sole bread winners. Some will ask for financial help whilst some will not ask outright. Either way it will be a good thing to help them.
Quote:

Pinays cunning one. Wun ask upfront later slowly ask
Quote:

Quote:

Nope, not all asking for returns. some maids only wants companion, no money involved. They go for bf n gf r/s, just like those serious courtship. Give u everything u want, loyal to you. Whoever can find these maids, really is very lucky.
Alright guys here is my take on this point: Some pinays won't ask for money long term but you know what? she actually wants a boyfriend to take her out regularly, buy her dinner from time to time and medicine when she becomes sick - so she can save up from her own salary as much as possible, pinays LOVE IT when they go out and have fun and eat for free... their eyes pop like a child in Disneyland haha

Again: they want to have fun and go out with out spending a dime so they can save money on their own....how to do that? GET A BOYFRIEND!!
And boyz for every dinner you buy them you better get that value back in pu$$y currency hehe
Old 20-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If maid sweet sexy.i dun mind pay her eat drink.

Any contact?
Thanks
Old 20-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
Alright guys here is my take on this point: Some pinays won't ask for money long term but you know what? she actually wants a boyfriend to take her out regularly, buy her dinner from time to time and medicine when she becomes sick - so she can save up from her own salary as much as possible, pinays LOVE IT when they go out and have fun and eat for free... their eyes pop like a child in Disneyland haha

Again: they want to have fun and go out with out spending a dime so they can save money on their own....how to do that? GET A BOYFRIEND!!
And boyz for every dinner you buy them you better get that value back in pu$$y currency hehe
Yes....but it's everywhere the same, not just Filipina. If constantly thinking about $$ and value for money than were is the fun?
If you feel she ask for more than just slightly let it slip off your hands without big words. Text less, do bigger breaks between messages, she understands non-verbal, I'm sure her sensors are extremely fine tuned on this. If she still occasionally desire you, can still meet her until it's getting silent forever.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20306 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good Find Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post

Quote:
Yes....but it's everywhere the same, not just Filipina. If constantly thinking about $$ and value for money than were is the fun?
If you feel she ask for more than just slightly let it slip off your hands without big words. Text less, do bigger breaks between messages, she understands non-verbal, I'm sure her sensors are extremely fine tuned on this. If she still occasionally desire you, can still meet her until it's getting silent forever.
Most Of The Maids Are Like That But Slowly They'll Want Something Back

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: