The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Yes, I remember Selena. She was a real gem and so dedicated too. Total professional. No surprise she was snatched up by someone and retired...
Got snatched up? Really?
Old 28-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This one has been here for some while. The massage is performed merely to fill up the time... I would suggest people to skip it and go straight to the happy ending.

Face wise is quite OK but body is not my cup of tea. However, she is a very friendly person and easy to talk to.

Also, this is not an uncommon case, promoting BBBJ but provides only CBJ.
Agreed with you on the comments bro.

Nowadays mostly CBJ. They put BBBJ with capped CIM in the adverts for most. That was like WTF. Haha.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Got snatched up? Really?
Yup. Went home to get married. Brought the boyfriend with her. She’ll be delivering in November!
Old 28-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Yup. Went home to get married. Brought the boyfriend with her. She’ll be delivering in November!
Wait, is the baby mine??? LOLOL....
Old 28-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Wish to find someone in the south. Anyone tried Nancy?

http://sglonelyguy.net/nancy-massage/
Any FR or recommendation in the south
Old 28-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

If I'm looking for a ML with a pretty face but massage still quite ok, who would you guys recommend? TYIA!
Old 28-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone try Zoey from LTD/SLG? She seems to be dam hot and sexy
http://sglonelyguy.net/massage-zoey/
Old 28-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, I remember Selena. She was a real gem and so dedicated too. Total professional. No surprise she was snatched up by someone and retired...
You mean her husband was her previous costumer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wait, is the baby mine??? LOLOL....
Then you have to trace back when was the last time you raw fucked her.

But what certain is: the money you guys have contributed is more than suffice to raise the baby until he/she is 18.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Have anyone tried polly from liltiger
Old 28-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agreed with you on the comments bro.

Nowadays mostly CBJ. They put BBBJ with capped CIM in the adverts for most. That was like WTF. Haha.
I don't mind if she provides blowjob or not, but I just hate being tricked by a fake advertisement. If she can't do it, just don't promote it. Is it that hard?

For this reason, I will not RTM her.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I don't mind if she provides blowjob or not, but I just hate being tricked by a fake advertisement. If she can't do it, just don't promote it. Is it that hard?

For this reason, I will not RTM her.
Same view...they advertise as nude massage and write their can be topless..
Old 28-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Same view...they advertise as nude massage and write their can be topless..
Then there is some advertised with breast fuck but only A cup, lolol..
Old 28-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro tried Sisi? Looks SYT & fresh..

http://sglonelyguy.net/si-si-massage/
Old 28-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post

been trying to reach mina also
http://sglonelyguy.net/mina-massage/
but so far got ignored...
ahh this as well. in fact my sms got failure to send (after a day) when I sms her even though I can sms others. tried for 3/4 days with 1 max 2 sms per day all failure to send. attempt to post on sglonely to clarify number is moderated away.

Have since move on but if girl is unavailable will appreciate if at least reflect this on website.
Old 28-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Then there is some advertised with breast fuck but only A cup, lolol..
become breast rub instead? lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1